• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Um, do you at least have an idea of what you want to do?

ibjn0GVISSD43O.gif

Bladenic

I have finals next week then summer classes in 3 afterward. Fuck school. I need to create an app or something and get rich and drop out.

Lawd Jebus, when Merriam-Webster's revised dictionary is unleashed upon the expectant masses, the entry for "try-hard" will simply be this image:

tumblr_mm4j5hdxqg1rw7tkko1_400.png

iblguc6upkZgZj.gif

Ooh I can ditch this avatar today. I almost forgot.

Seems to have done the trick. The Voice's ratings have tanked the last two weeks and is now down vs last season with Xtina. Her power.

ibm355ywxKmMEl.gif

Mau ®

I, for one, can't wait to be 30. Most of the 30yo's I know have a great social life, they have better $$$ to get the shit they want and their sex life seem to be going just fine. I reckon it gets better.

At least for men.

Second said:
And I'm not gay

ixlcvBAQhxIOz.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You guy are starting to slip again. <_<

Back to topic.

Leona Lewis on those pictures are not flattering. The leg on the picture doesnt even look real. Still I bet she slayed the show with her family and the janitor there and 2 fans.

Majmun

I still can't believe there's no untagged version of B2B released. Almost all Gatsby tracks from the trailer are out there, except for Bey's.

She's doing this on purpuse, I'm sure of it now.

You guy are starting to slip again. <_<

We just want to get to 20k ASAP and see Arte fail on his exam.

Majmun

I'm thinking Lady gaga, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Janelle

All will have pretty huge and/or critically acclaimed albums this year.

Majmun

I guess Put it Up isn't happening anymore. He wrote it for Rihanna and they even recorded it together.

These guys are such a mess. I hope Rih leaves him for good now.

Mau ®

I hope "Put it up" will be included on X.

But it may have been shelved since recently on the press rounds it's no longer being mentioned. Im sure it will find its way onto the internet.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I guess Put it Up isn't happening anymore. He wrote it for Rihanna and they even recorded it together.

These guys are such a mess. I hope Rih leaves him for good now.

She can definitely do better than that. I hope she finds a good looking man without a pencil dick. (I know she used that dick to write her stuff but she can afford real ones anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom