• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Apparently Gaga has contacted Serbian designer Ana Ljubinkovic because they want to use some designs from her latest collection, “Never Forever”

ANA+LJUBINKOVIC+(6)+photo+Milos+Nadazdin+NET.jpg

http://ana-ljubinkovic.blogspot.co.at/2013/02/never-forever-special-edition-collection.html

DMeisterJ

Banned
1 Just Give Me a Reason
2 Can't Hold Us
3 Stay
4 Thrift Shop
5 Mirrors
6 When I Was Your Man
7 Suit & Tie
8 Feel This Moment
9 I Love It
10 Radioactive

I cannot at "Stay's" longevity. Still at it's original peak of #3 after three months in the top 10. If Def Jam wanted the song to go #1, it'd go on streaming + discount on Sunday, but they clearly don't care. I guess they're content with it continuing to do well on iTunes (Still #4 on the digital songs chart).

SaintZ

Poor you. Does Lana even have a twitter? She doesn't seem like the tweeting type, what with her whole "good ole days" thing.
She does have one but she only tweets her videos or magazine covers. She used to be more active and followed fans back :(

Speaking about strip clubs, Lana visited one while in Paris *.*

BJIGRrXCAAE8Jt6.jpg

Aguila

#ICONIC
Poor you. Does Lana even have a twitter? She doesn't seem like the tweeting type, what with her whole "good ole days" thing.

Lana used to be active on Twitter until she became a global superstar. Now she only uses it to promote ha shit
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

Edit: yeah, what SaintZ said
and omg, what a queen
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
1 Just Give Me a Reason
2 Can't Hold Us
3 Stay
4 Thrift Shop
5 Mirrors
6 When I Was Your Man
7 Suit & Tie
8 Feel This Moment
9 I Love It
10 Radioactive

I cannot at "Stay's" longevity. Still at it's original peak of #3 after three months in the top 10. If Def Jam wanted the song to go #1, it'd go on streaming + discount on Sunday, but they clearly don't care. I guess they're content with it continuing to do well on iTunes (Still #4 on the digital songs chart).

How long has Macklemore had two songs in the top 5?
Seems like it's been weeks
surely some record, right?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
CHU just hit the top 5 recently, maybe a week or two?

Yeh hit it last week. Not sure why I thought it had been there so long

That Janelle Monae video was great. Queen has really grown on my these last couple of days

Cynosure

Ooh I can ditch this avatar today. I almost forgot.

Seems to have done the trick. The Voice's ratings have tanked the last two weeks and is now down vs last season with Xtina. Her power.

ibm355ywxKmMEl.gif

bow.

S3) The Knockouts, Part 1: 4.8/11
S4) The Knockouts, Part 1: 4.3/12

S3) The Knockouts, Part 2: 4.6/12
S4) The Knockouts, Part 2: 3.9/11

The last successful latina remains the most relevant in the Untied States

L.O.T.U.S

ibm355ywxKmMEl.gif

Is there a way of changing your username on LiveJournal?

I brought the hausof with me
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

you can with a rename token, but it costs $20.
just register with a new name

Bladenic

1 Just Give Me a Reason
2 Can't Hold Us
3 Stay
4 Thrift Shop
5 Mirrors
6 When I Was Your Man
7 Suit & Tie
8 Feel This Moment
9 I Love It
10 Radioactive

I like most of these songs. Macklemore about to get another #1. I can't with how well Stay is doing despite not being available for streaming. Stupid Def Jam cock blocking her from her 13th #1 hit. And I Love It hit the top 10, slay.

bow.

S3) The Knockouts, Part 1: 4.8/11
S4) The Knockouts, Part 1: 4.3/12

S3) The Knockouts, Part 2: 4.6/12
S4) The Knockouts, Part 2: 3.9/11

The last successful latina remains the most relevant in the Untied States

L.O.T.U.S

ibm355ywxKmMEl.gif

It's even sadder considering that it started the season UP significantly season vs season and has lost all that ground..... and then some.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Q.U.E.E.N. video is awesome ;__;

So is she still going for the fairytale princess look for ARTPOP? I see it. Alice in Wonderland teas.

Countdown until Kerli some flop calls her out for "copying".

Kerli has both done a fairytale look and created a song for Alice in Wonderland.

izb6nZq7rHTgO.gif

I was about to express my disappointment of seeing that OT/Gaming gif here

BUT then I remembered its Ron Paul and you are a Kelly stan
dqi161.gif

A moment like this

Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this

Some people search forever for that one special kiss

Oh, I can't believe
ron-paul.gif
to me

Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this

ron-paul.jpg

cory64

LOST THE RHYTHM YEAH I'M FALLING APART

just gave Annie my coins for Tube Stops, maybe she can get an actual budget for her next video.

Artemisia

Banned
On 106 & Park, Janelle said her album is coming in the Summer.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Mau ®

Ciara impacted the top 40 with Body party. It's #35 on the hot 100. Stan

I don't even understand how since it's not that high up on radio or itunes sales. Not sure how its doing on streaming and youtube tho...

It's gonna be hilarious if she does end up clocking "Your Body" with an urban single tho kiiii

It's not comparable anymore though, what with the BB formula change and all.

Back to topic.

Leona Lewis on those pictures are not flattering. The leg on the picture doesnt even look real. Still I bet she slayed the show with her family and the janitor there and 2 fans.
Even when she was Echo-era stick thin, she had this weird affinity for ill-fitting Aladdin pants. Gerl has no fashion sense.

In any case, she's the OK kind of "pop fat" now really. The moment she gets bloated cheek and chin struggles like Xstream-a is when she's crossed the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom