• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
ATRL has the tea

Apparently its a random girl that said everyone in Rih's family looks retarded

6957f7ceb4c611e29e9622000a9f09f1_7.jpg

http://instagram.com/og_ella is rih's cousin

Mau ®

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNN

Random Haters on IG (or Twitter) should know by niw Rih has no mercy on them. I wish there was a compilation of all the draggings she's done on haters.

Lesson: Don't mess with the BadGalRiRi
f58a8b71.gif
f58a8b71.gif
f58a8b71.gif

Mau ®

This is the girl's twitter

https://twitter.com/SANTANA_KASH

Look at her her tweets

@rihanna @maccosmetics Rihanna looks so dirty!!! Like she hasn't showered in days #stankhoe

@Chrisbrown would just punch @rihanna in the face again so she can have another #Sitdownhoemoment!!!

@rihanna @maccosmetics can't believe Mac is paying crackheads and alcoholics now #Riridad

@rihanna is starting to look like her dad when he was on crack #Runinthefamily

@rihanna @maccosmetics **** off I'm tired of ppl making you rich and all you do is chase a bottle!! Alcoholic hoe!!! Sit down #bowdown

She was a hater alright.

naomireads.gif

SaintZ

Exclusive: Mariah Carey Negotiating for Big “American Idol” Finale Performance

It’s not completely a done deal, but I’m told this will happen: Mariah Carey will perform on the “American Idol” finale on May 16th. She will sing her brand new single called “#Beautiful.” (That’s hashtag, if you were wondering.) I told you last night exclusively that Mariah’s video of “#Beautiful” will debut on this Wednesday’s “Idol.”

One thing still not certain: who will sing it with her? Miguel, who performs the duet on the single, is on tour and may not be able to do it. He’s got to be in Liverpool, England two days later to open for Alicia Keys. Sources say something very cool is in the works. (Nick Cannon, maybe? Nicki Minaj? Stay tuned.)

It does seem like with falling ratings and re-considerations, Mariah and “Idol” are making up instead of breaking up. Isn’t that swell? I do hope when she performs”#Beautiful” on “Idol,” Mariah sings a slightly longer version than the one being released this Monday to radio stations at 7am. It’s a great song and deserves a big finale. Carey will jump from the “Idol” finale to a special appearance on “Good Morning America” just eight days later on May 24th.

Did I tell you yesterday that “#Beautiful” reminds me of “Dreamlover,” Mariah’s 1993 smash? It’s got that feel. It’s also got a cool retro vibe. There’s some static in the background and it sounds like a record — a 45 rpm record– is playing.
Sauce.

i2BN0N9SsQLVK.gif

JLo is performing that night too, right?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Sauce.

i2BN0N9SsQLVK.gif

JLo is performing that night too, right?

I don't see how having to be in a different country two days later would be an issue
I also don't see why there is a hashtag in her song name
It's stupid.

Nemesis_

The first minute of this
fake
Burqa instrumental is slaying me

Lord that is amazing but...

iWNrSc9xcWWUu.gif

If only it were real. ;_;

I want all the girls to start using more middle eastern influences in their production.

EDIT:

NOW WAIT

CAMMIE DUNAWAY has a kickstarter.

http://www.gofundme.com/2ku3mk

iObRzDHEipK1d.gif

and political scientist poet queen GOOGOOSHA recently played at a charity soccer match somewhere:

BJL0ouSCMAADRiH.jpg:large

my faves are so charitable ;_;

DOUBLE EDIT:

She also tweeted this:

BIsVT5cCYAAIyDv.jpg

ibaQTIBdsKjzx1.gif

i am drunk

botty

Banned
She is coming.

Below are the important details on the radio & iTunes launch of Mariah's brand-new hot single, "#Beautiful" featuring Miguel.

#Beautiful (Mariah Carey featuring Miguel)
Written by: Miguel Pimentel, Mariah Carey, Nathan Perez and Brook Davis
Produced by: Miguel and Mariah Carey
Co-Produced by: Happy Perez

• The single's full length run time is 3:23. This is the length of the commercial version which will be released to iTunes and other digital outlets.

• The single will premiere on Clear Channel radio stations at 7:00am EDT on Monday, May 6th. No other stations are allowed to play the song before the set time. Right after the premiere, the single will be serviced to media and other radio stations.

• The single will be released on iTunes at 8:00am EDT on Monday, May 6th. A "Mastered for iTunes" version will also be available for download. All other digital outlets will release the song the following day, May 7th.

• A lyrics video (run time of 3:22) will be available on YouTube on Monday, May 6th.

• The official music video has been finalized and will premiere on American Idol on Wednesday, May 8th.

Mariah Daily Journal

iQfwEOvdYd3oW.gif

Trigger

The single will be released on iTunes at 8:00am EDT on Monday, May 6th. A "Mastered for iTunes" version will also be available for download. All other digital outlets will release the song the following day, May 7th.

The wigs of the lessors must be tremblinG

ikSS4xa6ziTqH.gif

I really don't think the public is there for Mariah anymore.

I mean..... Young and Beautiful charted significantly higher on itunes than Home, and Home had significantly more promo.

She will have to earn her way back with stellar music. If she is thinking that Nostalgia will carry her to success she is going to be in for a rude awakening.

I've seen this Betty Who chick getting mentions lately...but I'm just not feeling her. I feel like she's got a more interesting voice than the songs she's singing...Somebody Loves You is a Katy Perry leftover at BEST.

It sounds like Katy Perry in as far as it's uplifting and energetic. It sounds more like a glorious amalgamation of Robyn, old school Whitney and glitter.

Her EP is also rock solid.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I see Mimi is trying to clock with this new single. A radio deal and the lyric and music video out the same week plus an idol premiere? That is how you do promo, Beyoncé.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I see Mimi is trying to clock with this new single. A radio deal and the lyric and music video out the same week plus an idol premiere? That is how you do promo, Beyoncé.

You are not noticing what Beyonce is doing, you want to hear Standing In The Sun guess what you have to watch an H&M ad, you want to listen to a snippet of Grown Woman there is a Pepsi ad for that

She gets much more money by doing these endorsements than putting her song on iTunes and acquiring a radio deal. The album and singles will come later, now is all about milking the hype for some cash

Koodo

Banned
You are not noticing what Beyonce is doing, you want to hear Standing In The Sun guess what you have to watch an H&M ad, you want to listen to a snippet of Grown Woman there is a Pepsi ad for that

She gets much more money by doing these endorsements than putting her song on iTunes and acquiring a radio deal. The album and singles will come later, now is all about milking the hype for some cash
What a clever cunt.

I'm FURIOUS yet approving.

royalan

Because if there's one thing Beyonce is, it's hard up for money.

Such lack of integrity. Such basic behavior.

Glad I don't stan something so despicable.

EDIT: Although, I do wonder if hearing all this new music via ads months before the songs actually release will have a negative effect on sales.

If I hadn't heard Grown Woman 500 times thanks to that add and youtube video, I probably would have bought it off iTunes when it released just out of curiosity. Now there's no way I'm purchasing it.

Trigger

Huh, I never thought of it that way.

DMeisterJ

Banned

So the fuck what? What if you actually want to hear SOTS or GW on your iPod or something? Think about how much promo she could be doing for herself if radio stations could play her music and people could buy it? It's not like the songs can only be in a commercial or on iTunes. She can do both.

Artemisia

Banned
So the fuck what? What if you actually want to hear SOTS or GW on your iPod or something? Think about how much promo she could be doing for herself if radio stations could play her music and people could buy it? It's not like the songs can only be in a commercial or on iTunes. She can do both.

The public is aware that those songs exist, thanks to the advertisements. They will buy them when they're released.

royalan

The public is aware that those songs exist, thanks to the advertisements. They will buy them when they're released.

Actually, I'm starting to feel like these ads will kill the mystique - which is important for huge openings.

Look at Taylor Swift and Justin: their releases were so successful because they were tied to the promise of hearing highly anticipated music from artists that hadn't been on the scene in a while (well, not so much in Swift's case).

By the time Beyonce actually releases new music, that "OMG it's a new BEYONCE song!" feeling won't be there, because she's been on heavy promo all year and it doesn't really feel like she went in anywhere or is even hyping up something big.

It's just like...Oh, there's Beyonce...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom