• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

tumblr_m8p8xzPAnv1rc9g0jo1_500.png

So pretty. *.*

Mau ®

Was this posted yet?
777 trailer

Thanks Cory!

EW reviewed it and they dragged it hard. I'll watch it but the footage so far has been kinda weak IMO.

I know the tour was pretty controversial but I was hoping she'd do a doc during documented the DWT instead. Kinda like Madonna's docs that follow her during an entire tour. It gives more time to film more facets of the artist IMO.

cory64

Thanks Cory!

EW reviewed it and they dragged it hard. I'll watch it but the footage so far has been kinda weak IMO.

I know the tour was pretty controversial but I was hoping she'd do a doc during documented the DWT instead. Kinda like Madonna's docs that follow her during an entire tour. It gives more time to film more facets of the artist IMO.
I think we'll get one for the DWT too. Bunch of stuff already filmed for that on her YT channel.

Bladenic

I didn't realize that it's out on DVD the day after it airs on Fox (Monday).
What kind of Sega Saturn teas?

Wait it's airing Monday? What time? Although I have 3 finals on Tuesday so I can't watch, I can record at least.

Thanks Cory!

Why was it controversial?

Mau ®

I think we'll get one for the DWT too. Bunch of stuff already filmed for that on her YT channel.

Yeah it appears she has someone from her team documenting all the things she does professionally-speaking . She also released a lot of BTS videos during the Loud Tour too.

Also, here's another pic with the new hair

BJd6SX5CAAAGicl.png

Mau ®

Why was it controversial?

They invited over 150 journalists to travel with her during the 777 tour (7 days,7 cities, 7 shows). The point was to get a story out of each media outlet per day. So 150x7= 1050 stories, at least.

After the initial excitement wore off, the journalists started complaining that they would barely see Rihanna, they never got to interview her personally, and they were tired from all the traveling and going from venue to airport and getting very little sleep because of the shows and after-parties. Most of them vented on their daily articles of the tour kiii

The funny thing is that that's pretty much the life of a major touring artist. It's airport---venue---hotel----airport----venue----hotel and so on.

royalan

They invited over 150 journalists to travel with her during the 777 tour (7 days,7 cities, 7 shows). The point was to get a story out of each media outlet per day. So 150x7= 1050 stories, at least.

After the initial excitement wore off, the journalists started complaining that they would barely see Rihanna, they never got to interview her personally, and they were tired from all the traveling and going from venue to airport and getting very little sleep because of the shows and after-parties. Most of them vented on their daily articles of the tour kiii

The funny thing is that that's pretty much the life of a major touring artist. It's airport---venue---hotel----airport----venue----hotel and so on.

ITZ sis, you're airbrushing this and you know it.

After the first stop or two Rihanna was pretty much ignoring the journalists and going out to hang with her model friends between venues.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Except for that a majoring touring artist gets extremely pampered. What kind of hotel accommodations did the reporters each have? Did they get to make crazy requests via riders? What were their plane seats like? I could keep going, but there's no point.

Mau ®

ITZ sis, you're airbrushing this and you know it.

After the first stop or two Rihanna was pretty much ignoring the journalists and going out to hang with her model friends between venues.

I didnt read about the model friends but she did stop checking for the journalists and instead hung out with her entourage and the #Navy (7 fans were invited lol).

I don't feel I'm airbrushing though. Thats what most of the complaints were about.

Except for that a majoring touring artist gets extremely pampered. What kind of hotel accommodations did the reporters each have? Did they get to make crazy requests via riders? What were their plane seats like? I could keep going, but there's no point.

The complaints were not about the accommodations or seats the reporters had. It had most to do with the times in between airport and venue, how little sleep they got in between all the moving around and waiting times at the airports.

Kyon

Banned
It was a little argument I had with someone lol post was deleted but I still dragged it so I'm satisfied and don't RIHgret iT

naomireads.gif

My sisters <3

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So Little Mix were on Alan Carr this week
They did a performance and were presented with Shee Wees. Standard stuff really
I don't know why I was expecting them to be crap, but they're actually quite good live and there was a lot more dancing than I thought there would be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom