• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Stefan™;56890314 said:
Oh, Kyon stans for that thing now?

iXA0vyBllLJAP.gif

He's always stanned the Forehead.

Welcome back sis.

Majmun

Hey Kyon, welcome back!!!
ibwoIQ7Gcp2U2L.gif

BTW

I'm glad Rih dragged that girl a few pages back. I'd be pissed too if someone would disrespect my family like that. Insult me and not my family. Bitch got the draggin she deserved.

Fey

Banned
So, in less than a year, JT will have announced AND released 2 albums?

And when his fans are enjoying Part 2, Gaga fans might only have the first single of an album announced ~1.5 years ago?

ibtcHE5UmHkbwe.gif

Artemisia

Banned
So, in less than a year, JT will have announced AND released 2 albums?

And when his fans are enjoying Part 2, Gaga fans might only have the first single of an album announced ~1.5 years ago?

ibtcHE5UmHkbwe.gif

If I was a justin stan, I would be ecstatic that my fave knows how to announce an album.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Chris Brown on Rihanna breakup.

Shady, but I'm glad they're done

@kyleandjackieo
.@chrisbrown is SINGLE man for his 24th b'day "Imma do it solo. She on the road... there's always gunna be love but I'm a grown man" #KJshow

@kyleandjackieo
On Rihanna "Im always gunna love that person. I cant be focussed on wife-ing someone that young. I need to be the best @chrisbrown I can be"

iOZKGStwgMzHe.gif

SaintZ

I'm so glad they are done. Of course, we have to see if it sticks. Anyway new video round up:

- Vanessa Hudges Vs YLA - $$$sex

A mess.

- Grimes - Venus In Fleurs

About this video:
Grimes said:
Hey — this is a video my friend Video Marsh made for this really old Grimes song from my first record. We were supposed to release it ages ago and somehow it didn't happen probably because it didn't comply with the press cycle at the time and since I've stopped caring about complying with press cycles im sharing this now.

This is the only post-genesis official grimes video that i didn't work on myself that will ever be released :). it's a different vibe entirely as you can see. i think it's very very beautiful and haunting and peaceful and scary

all footage is from the reifel bird sanctuary in British columbia

enjoy :)
It's a pretty video and it fits the song alright but Grimes is not in it and it may be boring for some people.

Ugh Arte I was going to post the Bounce video, dammit. It's nice and I like the song, I'm bopping.

lanadancinggtacc.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Bounce is slaying me and I want to buy it, but Iggy is pulling that UK mess where you release the music video and put the song up for preorder so you can get a number 1 when the song is finally released.

ch...

DMeisterJ

Banned
J. Lo and Pitawfull's last song didn't do as well as "on the floor" tho, so hopefully for her this is more of a "on the floor" type of hit rather than a "dance again" type of hit. I'm cackling at the fact that she can no longer launch an album without Pitawfull tho.

Nemesis_

That chorus gives me Euro teas. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

I'm scared she's getting like, too comfortable making the same songs. Any RedOne/Pitbull collaboration could sound like this.

I don't know how to feel. >_>

"Almost Home" went #1 on the bubbling under R&B/Hip-Hop Songs singles chart, and "Triumphant" went #1 on the Hot Dance Club Songs chart. She's shitting.

ib2oPo74X21NrZ.gif

Everyone thought Almost Home was Diamonds and Triumphant is shit. I thought most of POP-GAF agreed on this already.

ibq1hHCeJ3Gcpd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom