• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
AfyJS5W.jpg

She's so perfect.

tumblr_madm8lgjwY1rqqk0ko1_100.gif

royalan

OV8N4ih.png

#theBitchisBACK

SISTREN, I don't want her to lose anymore weight. ;___;

She's at the perfect figAH. Marilyn Monroe curves. ;____;

Bladenic

I just read this about Demi Lovato and I'm about to weep, I feel so bad for the things I said on here about her.

Before fame, her father left the family while she was at a very young age, and her schoolmates bullied her leading to point where there was an "I hate Demi Lovato" petition which lead her to beg to be home-schooled. Post-fame, she had a falling out with Selena Gomez, the longtime best friend who Demi home-schooled with (they've since reconciled), and her mother ignores her clear mental and health issues and she had to go on tour with her ex-boyfriend while he brought along his new girlfriend to the shows. No wonder many of her fans want to give her an "It'll all be okay" hug.

Poor girl.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I just read this about Demi Lovato and I'm about to weep, I feel so bad for the things I said on here about her.
her father left the family while she was at a very young age,

Poor girl.

Trying not to forget, should be easier than this oh oh
All the birthdays you've missed,
I was only a kid oh oh
Sorry i'm not sorry for the times, I dont reply you know the reason why

Maybe you Shouldn't Come Back
Maybe you Shouldn't Come Back, to me
Tired to of being sad, tired of getting so mad, baby

ibs1ae9yb4OFSD.gif

Nemesis_

Madonna was queen of sob stories. she was forced to give a blow job when she was very young. and something about her mother.

Mau ®

I think all pop stars have sob stories tbh. It's part of why they're probably attracted to attention and why most have low self-esteem.

Mumei

I have just done something I have never done before: Listen to Bladenic.

I purchased Despicable Me. Let's hope I like it!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Eh, I don't doubt that Demi has suffered some things (like Joe Jonas being a cunt to her) but she was no innocent either. This story came out a couple of years ago. Also, I don't think she and Selena had a fight or anything they just grew up apart... and she was jealous of her friendship with Taylor.

RIP at the bullying story being from the 4th grade, I even bullied kids back then
and Demi is bipolar with daddy issues, suffered from bulimia and drugs/alcohol
and of course self harm

she was a total train wreck

Mumei

It's cute and funny, but nothing special imo.

I should really credit you for getting me to watch How To Train Your Dragon. I was reading some topic about Dreamworks Animation or something and you posted about it a bit. <3

But I hope you're wrong about this one.

DMeisterJ

Banned
RIP at the bullying story being from the 4th grade, I even bullied kids back then
and Demi is bipolar with daddy issues, suffered from bulimia and drugs/alcohol
and of course self harm

she was a total train wreck

But it shows that she was herself a bully, so her acting like bullying is so awful without acknowledging that she is a bully is a big ass lying crying wolf mess.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
But it shows that she was herself a bully, so her acting like bullying is so awful without acknowledging that she is a bully is a big ass lying crying wolf mess.

Most people that bully are also bullied in some form or another or have issues that they try to dispel which Demi clearly had so I dont see why she needs to go into that

Mau ®

I have yet to see "How to train your dragon". I was planning to when it came out in the movies a few years back but I got so busy :(

Mumei

I have yet to see "How to train your dragon". I was planning to when it came out in the movies a few years back but I got so busy :(

You would love it. Toothless will remind you of your fave: Toothless can't fly without aid and Rihanna can't sing without autotune. The parallels are jusT

ZHx6h.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom