• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
iboxbLzee9Zk0d.png

I mean, not even Nick? Sis...
He tried, but he went too far. Not here for his hilarious comic book-like proportions.

Nick-Jonas.jpg

Oh oops.

On another note, the look Joan sports in that gif is my favorite of her iconic looks.
Indeed. S1 Joan >>>>>>

This season had one of my favorite wardrobe choices by Joan ever:

YhZv0V6.png

{E X T I N C T}. Our faves should take notes.
YASSS Joan getting her armored power suit on.

Weird that Peggy's the "modern woman" of the show yet she's the only one we haven't seen in pants yet. At least I don't recall seeing her in pants.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Did anyone watch the #777 tour? How was it?

Nemesis_

6BNatii.png

MDqoWzh.png

I don't really understand this, does this mean that these artists are unique to PopGAF?

Surely not, I mean, No Doubt.....really?

ixPZVGtQF77X5.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Seems to me unique in the sense that the average last.fm user doesn't listen to them.

It makes sense when you look at that the artists there. All of them are artists with relatively small followings (No Doubt isn't that big). And then you have to consider the average last.fm user. Bands like Radiohead and Coldplay have the most listeners and scrobbles on Last.fm. The average user isn't going to be listening to much female pop.

Bladenic

Makes sense that AHEWlia Banks tops this list.

Dying at this. Also dying that Janelle Monae is second. Also dying that most of that list is compromised of Arte's faves.

On another note, did anyone find it amusing that practically everyone except Miley and Madonna said "fuck yo punk theme" and wore whatever they felt like at the MET gala?

All this talk about people who aren't Beyonce is really getting me in the mood for Beyonce.

Where's the single though.

Where's

the

Single though.

Artemisia

Banned
All this talk about people who aren't Beyonce is really getting me in the mood for Beyonce.

Where's the single though.

Where's

the

Single though.

can you IMAGINE if she debuts the video but still holds off from releasing the song on itunes?

I wouldn't put it past her.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Nicki serving Serena Cha Cha realness. Soft sculpture!

Owl Eyes' Nightswim - late night 80s gloriousness. Amazing.

Majmun

I'm really loving Beautiful now. I actually liked it during my first listen.

Much better than Triumphant.

I still haven't listened to Almost Home O_O

ATRL seems to be leaning towards Mariah's deal being one day only.

Anyways, Kelly's PLU clocking its biggest update so far today. They have been rising all week. Doubters will doubt.

Is there a big name act who has not done a radio deal?

Ummmm yes. Plenty don't have radio deals. I am probably wrong on a couple of these but I don't think Kelly, Taylor(?), 1D, or P!nk have ever had radio deals. I don't follow other artists closely enough to be sure.

Nemesis_

Ummmm yes. Plenty don't have radio deals. I am probably wrong on a couple of these but I don't think Kelly, Taylor(?), 1D, or P!nk have ever had radio deals. I don't follow other artists closely enough to be sure.

I didn't even know a radio deal was a thing until today >_> so that's why I was asking, I wasn't asking ironically or rhetorically or whatever.

Do the record companies usually confirm it or do people just surmise it from play data?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Does anyone else find it deeply ironic that botty drags Beyoncé for 'bleaching' but stans MJ like it's going out of fashion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom