• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Tbh I only use post 2007 Britney + a few select tracks from previous albums
She may have lost her performance edge but acting like the quality has massively fallen and her sales power is nonexistent is deluded.
She is far above certain other acts this has happened too.

Kyon

Banned
The amount of albums is in his quote

ibmR7UDZPTgxMt.gif

Oh..

#NAVY

ibmR7UDZPTgxMt.gif

EDIT: why is Xenamademegay here?

Kyon

Banned
Not y'all still going in on Xtina. Aren't you tired? She looks amazing lately :)

What, you don't stan Xena?

Hey DEATHmei :D

Xena/Lucy Lawless was the first show I ever loved to death. It's still the best and most immaculate show ever made. I know every episode by heart it's just so flawless.

Let me go watch my box set now.... I normally do It monthly along with Buffy. But lately I've been putting them off

Bladenic

Not y'all still going in on Xtina. Aren't you tired? She looks amazing lately :)

Hey DEATHmei :D

Xena/Lucy Lawless was the first show I ever loved to death. It's still the best and most immaculate show ever made. I know every episode by heart it's just so flawless.

Let me go watch my box set now.... I normally do It monthly along with Buffy. But lately I've been putting them off

Stan for Buffy. Queen Gellar will be gracing our TV sets again next fall.

Mumei you must have missed my post (unless I missed your response) but did you like Despicable Me?

Cynosure

Faded Jean stans only ever seem to operate in retrospective, which is kind of adorable. I'm sure you gals have long winding conversations about the Clinton presidency in between matches of Goldeneye and speculation on whether the world wide web is here to stay.

this poetic drag

Although, as stuck as they are in the past, I'm sure they're past speculating and feel secured that their highly valued internet won't be leaving them with nothing. Even though Broken Spearit is one of the lowest selling and least relevant of the pop girls, The Army (assuming they got that name because Brokenknee can only arm dance) has the strongest presence in every online pop community I've seen.

they won't buy her album and tour tickets or tune into her show, but they'll win every online poll with their haggard fave's name is attached to the options.

they'll brag about a forum thread post count and suggest that's proof people of the real world are interested in her current broken state, as if that weighs more than her album flopping, her tour sales dropping more than 50% from the previous, or getting fired from a tv show for killing the ratings

ivDDKONqJzXs0.gif

Trigger

This flawless taste in TV shows tho

MAwlg.gif

Kyon

Banned
Once More With Feeling is still the best episode/musical in existence

This flawless taste in TV shows tho

MAwlg.gif

Thanks sis. Buffy and Xena are my top 2 faves forever and ever <3

Cult Series shows >>>>>>

I mean c'mon Xena/Buffy/Charmed/Britney

All that in the 90's ch...

Cynosure

why is Xenamademegay here?

what do you mean?
did you join ONTD yet? Let me know who

ibgRBC4V3vlpRp.gif

Britney's career has been solid both in terms of success and quality since the beginning of her career.

Beyonce-laugh_248X359.gif

idgi isn't reminiscing about the past the basis of the current Xtina stanbase?

Even with 2 flops albums, Xtina fans still got more than enough quality material to sustain us as real fans.

-All of Bionic's performances
-almost all of her Burlesque performances
-her 2011 grammy performance
-her 2011 Christmas performance
-JAF voice performance
-etc

The Army can't name one performance in the last decade by their fave that they genuinely enjoyed and are proud of.

only the Army stays stuck reminiscing about their haggard fave's glory past

iyBT1uShLgtF4.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I swear Koodo has a database of posts that she is constantly cross-referencing. Her powers for catching self-clocking are simply incredible.
Who started this random messy Xtina dragging :eek:
tumblr_mk4tbmJkzM1s2rr2eo1_250-1.gif

It started as PopGAF's resident seething #Fatter dragging Godney tho.

I don't hold it against Cyno though, she can't help herself. Jealousy is powerful. If my faves were so obviously worse than their rival I'd seethe too.

botty

Banned
Even with 2 flops albums, Xtina fans still got more than enough quality material to sustain us as real fans.

-All of Bionic's performances
-almost all of her Burlesque performances
-her 2011 grammy performance
-her 2011 Christmas performance
-JAF voice performance
-etc

The Army can't name one performance in the last decade by their fave that they genuinely enjoyed and are proud of.

only the Army stays stuck reminiscing about their haggard fave's glory past

Wait. I think this is true. Although, I do think they use the Rihanna collab performance.

1AGOs.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
In the last decade? What vapid nonsense though, the VMA Madonna performance was less than a decade ago
next month

Although Xtina stans are excused not remembering it, it's not like anyone remembers her being there either.

DMeisterJ

Banned
But I didn't even do anything ;_;

Your presence strengthens the ARMY and makes the FIGHTERS clutch their pearls. Like dogs, which can smell fear, stans can smell when their wig is in danger. You and Cyno returning has brought us back to the amazing stan-war we so desperately need due to the lack of Bey and Gaga and the other pop girls.

I mean, how much longer can we really talk about Rih, her slayage, and her sold out tour? Even for a stan it gets old.

Cynosure

The only thing I'm detecting is a #SELFCLOCK.

iBlE9tch19QBd.gif

if you're going to resort semantics, at least be solid with your attempt; you're disregarding the key words "even in here"

let's not pretend Xtina's leakage didn't go viral and made more of a cultural impact than all of femme fatal era

ibxvLbnMYej2nj.gif

Kyon

Banned
Your presence strengthens the ARMY and makes the FIGHTERS clutch their pearls. Like dogs, which can smell fear, stans can smell when their wig is in danger. You and Cyno returning has brought us back to the amazing stan-war we so desperately need due to the lack of Bey and Gaga and the other pop girls.

I mean, how much longer can we really talk about Rih, her slayage, and her sold out tour? Even for a stan it gets old.

LordT lol I see... Well with the Godney Smurfs 2 song coming it will be the beginning of the new era. I'm not concerned with flops.

Now that I think about it this will be the first time in All pop Gaf threads with a new Brit album. Exciting :)

Oh and if Chris gets his collab with Rih on X it will smash so

Dat Rihanna reign still won't let up.

HELLO ALBUM 8 for RIHSUS is coming too :)

cory64

let's not pretend like Britney's zombie output didn't manage to make Xtina's during the same period look like Pale Blue Dot in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom