• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
let's not pretend like Britney's zombie output didn't manage to make Xtina's during the same period look like Pale Blue Dot in comparison.

Wait are you coming for Blackout?

Because Blackout is a contender for the best pop album of the past decade.

Koodo

Banned
if you're going to resort semantics, at least be solid with your attempt; you're disregarding the key words "even in here"

let's not pretend Xtina's leakage didn't go viral and made more of a cultural impact than all of femme fatal era
Honey boo, why are you always skipping out on words in your posts? Don't be so nervous, I'm all #KISSES.

iPTOMutfVCyyh.gif

Wait are you coming for Blackout?

Because Blackout is a contender for the best pop album of the past decade.
He's not. This is Pale Blue Dot:

1kd86QB.png

royalan

Lord, this is what I get for having a job. I missed some damn good pages.

Anyway:

I think Christina sounds damn good on that recording. I can't vouch for her Spanish, but she spends the majority of the song in her comfort zone, so she sounds great. I NEEEEEEEED new music. ;___;

Also, Christina doesn't owe jack shit to Britney. But leave it to the Deadney stans to be as scatterbrained over history as their fave.

Kyon

Banned
Scream and Shout entered the 200 best selling digital singles of all time?

Too bad the Army had nothing to do with that
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

botty

Banned
She certainly has
Christina_Aguilera_legs_Etta_James_funeral.gif

Yeah. But most people know that was tanning oil and not actually period blood. Mean while Britney has pictures out there of herself with actual period blood leaking out. But I am not here to shade Britney, cause I am here for her next album tbh.

Koodo

Banned
#BEAUTIFUL is still holding dearly in the TOP 5 despite the lack of promo. All in accordance with the Nineteenth Judgement.

irul2t7G2areR.gif

Kyon

Banned
Yeah. But most people know that was tanning oil and not actually period blood. Mean while Britney has pictures out there of herself with actual period blood leaking out. But I am not here to shade Britney, cause I am here for her next album tbh.

<3

Ily boo

tumblr_lxyzyuHFDz1qezxsoo1_500.gif

Bladenic

Forgive

Sounds Good

Forget

I'm not sure I could..

They say, time heals everything

But I'm still waiting

ibiWm0gxR2C0Yl.gif

I made my bed and I sleep like a baby
With no regrets and I don’t mind sayin’
It’s a sad sad story when a mother will teach her
Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger
And how in the world can the words that I said
Send somebody so over the edge
That they’d write me a letter
Sayin’ that I better shut up and sing
Or my life will be over

That part slays me every time. These bitches need to stop trying it with solo efforts and deliver us another angry masterpiece.

Kyon

Banned
I made my bed and I sleep like a baby
With no regrets and I don’t mind sayin’
It’s a sad sad story when a mother will teach her
Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger
And how in the world can the words that I said
Send somebody so over the edge
That they’d write me a letter
Sayin’ that I better shut up and sing
Or my life will be over

That part slays me every time. These bitches need to stop trying it with solo efforts and deliver us another angry masterpiece.

*.* YASSS I agree

Oh and I'm still debating making a country thread. I love country too much and want to share with the rest of gaffers.

Afraid of Floppage though

Koodo

Banned
I'm currently in the process of making The Liz & Dick Collection. For the less discerning eye, this means I had to re-watch the film.

Y'all better APPRECIATE.

Cynosure

Honey boo, why are you always skipping out on words in your posts? Don't be so nervous, I'm all #KISSES.

iPTOMutfVCyyh.gif

Before you make another gif of me, you're getting my state of mind wrong again.
I simply type too fast because I can't linger too long online and have things and people to attend to IRL. But I'm confident I'm always coherent enough in getting my points across

Also, Christina doesn't owe jack shit to Britney. But leave it to the Deadney stans to be as scatterbrained over history as their fave.

yes, we've already established that

Legend X gave birth to Brokenknee's career, only to abort it years after, fatally scalping it.

LI5vv.jpg

iE4WmQJK2hFRv.gif

#SpearitBreaker

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
*.* YASSS I agree

Oh and I'm still debating making a country thread. I love country too much and want to share with the rest of gaffers.

Afraid of Floppage though

It will be the most local thread on GAF where Taylor Swift shade
would be thrown daily until people get tired of hearing the same
song about tractors and eventually bail out sort of like the vocalist thread

iwgK5FMfthzrC.gif

Kyon

Banned
It will be the most local thread on GAF where Taylor Swift shade
would be thrown daily until people get tired of hearing the same
song about tractors and eventually bail out sort of like the vocalist thread

iwgK5FMfthzrC.gif

You have a point...

So where is Grown Woman?

Majmun

Grown Woman will be released soon.

But where is M.I.A.????? I though her album was supposed to be released a month ago.

What's with all my faves playing this mysterious delay game.

cory64

hmm.. the promo has been consistent, just misguided if this all ties into an album.
Mrs. Carter tour announced: February 3rd
Bow Down/I Been On: March 17th
Grown Woman ad: April 4th
start of Mrs. Carter tour: April 15th
Grown Woman performed: April 24th
Standing on the Sun ad: April 25th
Current date: May 8th

I just want SotS.

Majmun

Wasn't it the dutch vevo that spilled the tea?

Yeah, it was. That was the subject of the talk. Then he said Grown Woman was going to air soon.

I became pretty excited. Good thing I didn't hear it while driving. I would've crashed into something for sure.

I guess we'll see if the DJ was talking shit or not.

Majmun

I'd just find it bizarre that her team would drop the track and video out of nowhere with no prior announcement.

Yeah, it's best to remain skeptical. But my thirst for new Bey material is reaching critical levels. I just want to believe it.

Bow Down and B2B are original and pretty good IMO. But I want a new single, no buzz or ost collabs stuff plz.
And I've had enough of the teasing. (I'm looking at the Pepsi and H&M ads)

cory64

I can't with the Premium release schedule Rih's been on the past year:
Where Have You Been: April 17th, 2012
Diamonds: September 27th, 2012
Pour It Up: January 8th, 2013
Stay: January 29th, 2013
Right Now: May 28th, 2013

Mau ®

Iggy Azalea wants QUEEN RIHANNA on a track of hers.
f58a8b71.gif

Iggy Azalea has a few collaborations in store on her upcoming debut The New Classic including one with a global superstar. During her interview with Rap-Up TV, the “Work” rapper hinted that she has a track with Rihanna’s name written all over it.

“Hopefully I would be able to make that stick ’cause I would love to have her sing on my album. Who wouldn’t?” she said of RiRi, who is also signed to Island Def Jam.

She shared more details about the seductive song called “Designer Drugs.” “I actually sung the hook and then I thought, ‘I can think of someone who would sing this better,’” said Iggy. “It sounds like if someone was playing an acoustic guitar, but then you went out into a tipi in the middle of the desert and got really drunk and started hallucinating. It’s a bit warped, but strangely acoustic. I sound like a bit of a phone sex operator on it.”

While Rihanna may not be 100% confirmed, T.I. is. The Hustle Gang chief is set to appear on Iggy’s third single “Change Your Life.”

I hope she gets her wish tbh.
883bd1bb.gif

Trigger

Yeah, it's best to remain skeptical. But my thirst for new Bey material is reaching critical levels. I just want to believe it.

Bow Down and B2B are original and pretty good IMO. But I want a new single, no buzz or ost collabs stuff plz.
And I've had enough of the teasing. (I'm looking at the Pepsi and H&M ads)

I die a little inside whenever I see that commercial. I want to bop to that easy breezy song. ;__;

Please Bey
r4CiE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom