• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
BJtpel5CYAAJEtY.jpg:large

Nemesis_

That Pink song isn't even good >=(

I hear her Lily Allen collab is the next single, though I'm not sure if it's confirmed yet.

Bladenic

Digital sales for the week:

01 - Macklemore - Can't Hold Us (262,000│1,759,000)
02 - P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason (255,000│2,410,000)
03 - Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (176,000│1,217,000)
04 - Florida Georgia Line - Cruise (145,000│3,137,000)
05 - Rihanna - Stay (140,000│2,650,000)
06 - Icona Pop - I Love It (136,000│1,211,000)
07 - Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (134,000│2,381,000)
08 - Macklemore - Thrift Shop (117,000│6,069,000)
09 - Selena Gomez - Come & Get It (115,000│343,000)
10 - Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man (109,000│3,055,000)

Thrift Shop passes 6 million, and JGMAR on its way to passing Stay in the next couple weeks.

Fucking slay. Praying for your faves. The longevity is jusT...

And EW at Live It Up. Poor J.God. She had a good run. That breakdown is just vomit inducing.

Mau ®

I like how Xtina is basically singing about being a cum bucket in spanish.

Ke$ha, her impact.

llename de ti, llenarme de ti

Nemesis_

Not to be shady or anything but is TayLORD even popular enough in AUS to play stadiums?

Nem?

Nope, she couldn't even afford to visit all of Australia last time she came. I said it earlier on re: Perth.

Is it better to do stadium shows and not sell out, or is it better to just do multiple arena shows and sell them all out (aka Pink, Gaga, Nicki in the past few years come to mind)

If it's the latter, than I don't know why her team is doing this. The only acts who have sold out here are the absolutely huge ones like Michael Jackson, David Bowie, Madonna (for Girlie Show) and the Rolling Stones.

Oh, and U2.

I think it's laughable (and objectively I'm sure most will agree) to think Taylor is on the same level or could even command such a large audience.

Is anyone worthy of stadiums in Australia beside King of Pop P!nk?

Not even Pink does stadiums here. Instead she does 1213728832 arena dates across three months.

botty

Banned
It actually sounds good? I enjoy Christina a lot more when she's singing in spanish (and when she's not screaming like a banshee).

Everything sounds better in spanish. *.*

But yeah, I think she only botched 2-3 notes around the same area in this song. For the most part she kept things in order. You know, she has a lot of songs where she isn't doing the "banshee" thing. Check out her discography some time.

legendtinahpkcg.gif

I like how Xtina is basically singing about being a cum bucket in spanish.

Ke$ha, her impact.

I wonder if she understood the lyrics. They sound romantic, until you really listen to them

4p0Y7.gif

Koodo

Banned
No tea no shade, but Xtincta must be the biggest MORON in the way she gutted down her voice to a meagre range with a thick layer of uncomfortable rasp. She sounds dire in everything now. It's especially astounding how the damage has accelerated in the past few largely-unemployed years.

Bonus cackle at Beyoncé being able to enunciate in Spanish better. YA LO VES.

Nemesis_

No tea no shade, but Xtincta must be the biggest MORON in the way she gutted down her voice to a meagre range with a thick layer of uncomfortable rasp. She sounds dire in everything now. It's especially astounding how the damage has accelerated in the past few largely-unemployed years.

Not too much on the unemployed

imZp7euoGxIE7.gif

Nemesis_

How interesting.

Madonna, who was compared to Taylor for playing stadiums, played the Melbourne Cricket Ground (as did the other acts I mentioned previously).

The Melbourne Cricket Ground has a capacity of 100,018.

Taylor's tour in Melbourne (as an example) is at Etihad Stadium, which has a capacity of 56,347.

So yeah, she's going to be playing "stadiums" but no where near as as big as Madonna did.

The lies and deceit continue.

iXH8kqfFUCODs.gif

I blame Bionic and the divorce. lol

Why are you surprised that Beyonce did it better? Beyonce does everything better.

Xtina en espanol is fabulous though. DESNUDATEEE

Nemesis_

Oh, in Perth, Taylor is playing NiB Stadium which has a capacity for 20,000.

Burswood Dome (where Gaga, Rih and Bey have played) has a capacity of 13,600.

The new Perth Arena has a capacity of 15,500 (which Minaj managed to sell out).

The differences aren't majorly huge and the stadium / Madonna comment in an Australian context is just misleading.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
How interesting.

Madonna, who was compared to Taylor for playing stadiums, played the Melbourne Cricket Ground (as did the other acts I mentioned previously).

The Melbourne Cricket Ground has a capacity of 100,018.

Taylor's tour in Melbourne (as an example) is at Etihad Stadium, which has a capacity of 56,347.

So yeah, she's going to be playing "stadiums" but no where near as as big as Madonna did.

The lies and deceit continue.

Oh, in Perth, Taylor is playing NiB Stadium which has a capacity for 20,000.

Burswood Dome (where Gaga, Rih and Bey have played) has a capacity of 13,600.

The new Perth Arena has a capacity of 15,500 (which Minaj managed to sell out).

The differences aren't majorly huge and the stadium / Madonna comment in an Australian context is just misleading.

and the Swifties were getting all wet over this, how unfortunate

ikMFjPttICtxZ.gif

Nemesis_

I wouldn't have given two shits about this if they didn't make that misleading Madonna comment.

Now I can go back to pretending ARTPOP is coming out.

iba9A7dkTRKwWC.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Marius isn't stanning for Taylor anymore?

What did the Red Onions do for you to abandon ship?

I like Taylor just that the swifties are another kind of damaged
Always playing the victim card, and any time Taylor gets criticize they are quick to mention sexism and double standards without actually dealing with the topic at hand. I get major Jehovah's witness teas from them

like stfu jfc your fave is a slut and fucking deal with it

Nemesis_

LOL, does Katy really have a crown on her head?

Queen of what exactly?

If she really is working with Dr Luke, she could be queen of contract law, or something.

I mean I thought she wasn't able to work with him anymore? And yet she is.

Shit ain't right

inFndMoEgtbLp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom