• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Mariah looks so GOOD:

BJyMA0-CYAEHlOG.jpg

ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

Bladenic

Adding new album to my small list earlier. For those few of you who like country, Pistol Annies (who are led by the present day Shania Twain, Miranda Lambert) released their second album today. It's getting rave reviews.

I hope at least Crumpet listen to it, I know he likes Miranda. Their debut was pretty good.

royalan

Adding new album to my small list earlier. For those few of you who like country, Pistol Annies (who are led by the present day Shania Twain, Miranda Lambert) released their second album today. It's getting rave reviews.

I hope at least Crumpet listen to it, I know he likes Miranda. Their debut was pretty good.

I'm here for Pistol Annies sis! *.*

Speaking of Animal Crossing, I was originally going to have it shipped to China with the bundle, but apparently it's pretty risky to ship stuff (especially expensive shit) so I won't be joining in on AC Popgaf until next March :(

I'm still having my brother buy the bundle and just put it in storage :(((

Also, Mariah song is pretty good. Good for her.

Bladenic

Speaking of Animal Crossing, I was originally going to have it shipped to China with the bundle, but apparently it's pretty risky to ship stuff (especially expensive shit) so I won't be joining in on AC Popgaf until next March :(

I'm still having my brother buy the bundle and just put it in storage :(((

Also, Mariah song is pretty good. Good for her.

Why are you in China again? Teaching?

Mumei

True, but I've already spoken on how GAF moderation can lack balance. This is just one more piece of evidence proving iT.

Any competent #Navy stan would have interpreted this evidence as me being more concerned with Rihanna's commercial success than Daft Punk's. Poor you.

The actual reason is that you guys were going after an album and this was one song and it would have felt silly to ban them as long for that. I wouldn't want anyone thinking I'm concerned with That Rihanna Rain now

Mau ®

The actual reason is that you guys were going after an album and this was one song and it would have felt silly to ban them as long for that. I wouldn't want anyone thinking I'm concerned with That Rihanna Rain now

It's Rihanna REIGN

#NVAY

EDIT: NNNNnnnn not me getting wrong too. #NAVY

EDIT 2: Oh I had it right! Yay!

Icicle

Maybe Lauryn Hill isn't going to jail after all?

She just posted an update on her Facebook thanking everyone who wrote letters to the judge. There's a long list of names, followed by:

"And thank you Jerald Miller, for taking the initiative to put this together.

I also want to thank all of my family, friends, business associates, and fans who have called, emailed, sent texts, and posted messages of concern, encouragement, and support. I appreciate the well wishes, and I thank you for your prayers.

Also, to anyone who may have written letters that we did not know about, thank you also, all of you.

I will have more to say soon, but did not want to further delay expressing my appreciation.

Thank you again,
MLH"

Not true.

My ban was for a link to a single songs stream. I think it was 'Nobody's Business'.

The album didn't leak till after that.

The oppression is real.
b80efe23.gif

iXRpRFmfSOOqP.gif

Bladenic

"I really hope Christina doesn't come back. I just recently started watching The Voice because of Shakira."

32 thumbs up.

"Keep shakira. A lot of people like her more than christina."

25 thumbs up.

"Dont think Shakira performed "Need You Now" well at all. Dont care for her voice. Blake saved her."

0 thumbs up.

iKkU8Jap6KJMM.gif

Oh well, I loved it :)

royalan

"Racial slurs racial slurs racial slurs racial slurs racial slurs racial slurs racial slurs racial slurs racial slurs."

32 thumbs up.

"Racial slurs racial slurs racial slurs racial slurs racial slurs."

25 thumbs up.

"Dont think Shakira performed "Need You Now" well at all. Dont care for her voice. Blake saved her."

Racial slurs thumbs up.

Oh well, I loved it :)

iKkU8Jap6KJMM.gif

royalan

It was low budget crap.

Where the funds at? One would think that that an in-demand artist like Nicki Minaj would be able to give her acts a proper start.

Koodo

Banned
Shakira's performance was exquisite even though she was using that demonic tongue. Her presence is such a radiant magnificence week in and out. It's no wonder viewership remains above the tragedy of prior seasons.

Why was Blake sweating so much though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom