• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Who knew Radiohead stans were so intense?

iI4SX2AJB36Lu.gif

I cannoT deal with the fool. He should be grateful that Avril is giving them promo tbh

ib25oqexepntwii9ytg.gif

Touchdown

Banned
After two days, the two official videos of #Beautiful don't even have 500k views combined. And it's tumbling down the iTunes charts.

Looks like my assessment was accurate. It's a non-starter, just like Triumphant. I've officially begun the countdown to the tweet in which Mariah suddenly declares it a "promo single" or something.

She and Jermaine Dupri need to build an underground bunker and do nothing for a week but retrace their steps and recreate whatever inspiration spontaneously birthed Emancipation. I'm afraid for ha new album.

Lol the way you made that sound I thought it dropped quite a bit on Itunes but it seems to be holding steady at number 9 still, and looks like its gaining again. By videos, I'm guessing you mean the audio video that they have out on youtube? The official video doesn't come out until tonight. It will probably reach back into the top 5 again tonight.
iwgK5FMfthzrC.gif

Nemesis_

back into English
Please cum bathroom cumshot nude cum out please please cum cum out please oogane Rihanna live last updated cum, you cum boobs cumshot please cum cum please cum cum please! please cum! Cum see! Please cum cum please! please cum please! Please, see the last cum swallow! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Cum see! Please cum cum please! please cum please! Please, see the last cum swallow! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Cum see! Please cum cum please! please cum please! Please, see the last cum swallow! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Cum see! Please cum cum please cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum please cum please please please cum please end cum please refer to please! Please cum cum please cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum see please please please please please please end! Cum see! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Cum see! Please cum cum please! please cum please! Please, see the last cum swallow! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Please, please cum to see the end of-Kun please! Cum great yet please! Please cum swallow.

What the fuck did you do

Mau ®

NNNNNnnn Not Kelendria releasing before Beyoncé.

I'm gonna kiiiii if Bey winds up doing another 4 (as in no hits) and Kelly slays with another "Motivation"-like hit. Like it happened last time lmao.

Is this news?

R7IfacQ.png

Kelly doing what her ex band mates wish they could - scheduling.

27 retweets? lol

Her ex band mate remains unphased.

EDIT: God Rihanna's such a gorgeous woman. She seems like such a fun person off the stage, albeit a bit scatterbrained and irresponsible. It's really too bad she's such a shitty musician or I would totally be a full stan.

Bladenic

NNNNNnnn Not Kelendria releasing before Beyoncé.

I'm gonna kiiiii if Bey winds up doing another 4 (as in no hits) and Kelly slays with another "Motivation"-like hit. Like it happened last time lmao.

I wish Kelly got more hits, Kisses Down Low and Lay It On Me should have smashed.

Aguila

#ICONIC
So now that the RIAA has added streaming toward its single certifications, Lana's Video Games is now certified Gold in the US (her first). Slay.
banana.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
How are they applying these? To all past songs?

I checked several artists certifications and many have not changed at all.

Will it only be spotify or will it include youtube?

The services included:

This includes streams from on-demand services like MOG, Muve Music, Rdio, Rhapsody, Slacker, Spotify, Xbox Music and others, plus video streaming services like MTV.com, VEVO, Yahoo! Music, YouTube and more.

The formula?:

It is important to note the new certification approach, including the formula of 100 streams being equivalent to one download, is an approximate barometer of comparative consumer activity; the financial value of streams and downloads were not factored into the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom