• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48142809&postcount=12

so that's where that comes from
i4ch0gQWZTdhr.gif

OMG, I need to thread something

Bladenic

Shakira's performance was exquisite even though she was using that demonic tongue. Her presence is such a radiant magnificence week in and out. It's no wonder viewership remains above the tragedy of prior seasons.

Why was Blake sweating so much though?

The presence of a true born and bred hot Latina was just too much of a new experience for him.

After two days, the two official videos of #Beautiful don't even have 500k views combined. And it's tumbling down the iTunes charts.

Looks like my assessment was accurate. It's a non-starter, just like Triumphant. I've officially begun the countdown to the tweet in which Mariah suddenly declares it a "promo single" or something.

She and Jermaine Dupri need to build an underground bunker and do nothing for a week but retrace their steps and recreate whatever inspiration spontaneously birthed Emancipation. I'm afraid for ha new album.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
not the gaga stan talking about lost mainstream relevance

as if you do
WuwSR.gif

and she continues to make headlines without
http://www.forbes.com/sites/onmarke...e-lady-gaga-way-focus-on-1-of-your-customers/

even
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZjPbgqHR5l0

trying
http://www.nme.com/news/lonely-island/70169

Biggest Mistake of 2012:

Not including Lady Gaga and Kate Middleton in every title. People love them and tend to “click” on stories about them.

-Forbes Contributor

Styles

Original lyrics to 22's bridge before Taylor showed it to Max Martin:

Sometimes it hits me
We're moving quickly
Toward something hazy
A future I cant see
Lets break the old rules
While we're still 22
You look like bad news I gotta have you

52b0f867.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
@nem do you know if there is a way I can just get Last Fm to link up with my play count on itunes?

I've deleted the scrobble app on my phone as it is fairly useless if you don't use it constantly and one time I logged on to my laptop Last Fm popped up saying I had listened to these songs while I was away and do I want to scrobble them, but I don't know how I get it up

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
After asking where Lily Allen was the other day, I've just seen that her song with Pink will be the fourth single.
Lets hope for some live collab

DMeisterJ

Banned
PIU is done.

But she's lied about this video already, and I guess since she hasn't confirmed RN as the next single she didn't say it was the next video.

Mumei

After two days, the two official videos of #Beautiful don't even have 500k views combined. And it's tumbling down the iTunes charts.

Looks like my assessment was accurate. It's a non-starter, just like Triumphant. I've officially begun the countdown to the tweet in which Mariah suddenly declares it a "promo single" or something.

She and Jermaine Dupri need to build an underground bunker and do nothing for a week but retrace their steps and recreate whatever inspiration spontaneously birthed Emancipation. I'm afraid for ha new album.

Leona. Sis.

We need to talk about that avatar. It is awful. Please change it. :(

SaintZ

Here's To Never Growing Up Video

The video is cheap... (although the last 2 videos were also cheap) but I couldn't help but love when Avril came out dressed as her old self
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
I can't believe it has been so long since Complicated
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
And she looks the same
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
this nostalgia i cant
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif

Say, oh just say forever, stay
If you stay forever, hey
We can stay forever young

i5fo1bddzalkgodlt5.gif

The video is cheap... (although the last 2 videos were also cheap) but I couldn't help but love when Avril came out dressed as her old self
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
And she looks the same
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
this nostalgia i cant
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif

If you stay forever, hey

I got legit ex-stan SHIVERS when I saw the Complicated reference.

The rest is fucking woeful.

Let me stan for Artemisia's sexy new avatar. *bows down*

8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
And she looks the same
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
this nostalgia i cant
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
Yeah, the skateboarding part gave me LIFE sis.
8zdXc.gif

Mau ®

The tour that shit on all your faves last year, MDNA TOUR, will premiere on EPIX on June 22nd

Premium network EPIX will premiere Madonna’s MDNA tour – an EPIX Original Concert Event – on June 22 at 8:00 pm ET. One of the most spectacular and controversial extravaganzas of 2012, Madonna: the MDNA Tour was filmed primarily in Miami as well as other locations. The MDNA Tour was the most successful and highest grossing tour of 2012 and was seen by over 2.2 million Madonna fans during the course of the 88 sold-out shows around the globe.

The concert includes performances of several of her biggest hits including “Vogue”, “Like A Prayer” and “Hung Up.” She also performs songs from her MDNA album including “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” “Girl Gone Wild”, “Gang Bang” and “Turn Up the Radio.” The album debuted at No.1 in over 30 countries. Madonna, along with her seven member band, outstanding troupe of 27 dancers (all clothed in 1500 costumes) and state of the art visuals and sound electrified crowds around internationally with what the Material Girl termed “the hardest but most thrilling and challenging show I’ve ever done.”

“My show is a journey… the journey of a soul from darkness to light. It is part cinematic musical theatre – part spectacle and sometimes intimate performance art. It is journey from anger to love and from chaos to order. There are good guys and bad guys to help illustrate this point. Sometimes I play both. It must be watched with an open heart from beginning to end. I am sure if it is viewed this way, you will walk away feeling inspired, invigorated and will want to make the world a better place.” concluded Madonna in describing the show’s intent.

EPIX CEO and President Mark Greenberg commented, “Madonna’s stunning musical performance and show-stopping moves continue to prove that she is truly a timeless entertainer. We launched the EPIX network with Madonna’s previous tour, Sticky and Sweet, premiering the concert the first night that EPIX was on air. We are very excited to have her back on the network.”
The MDNA Show was directed by Danny Tull and Stephane Sennour. Tull has worked with Madonna editing previous shows and her feature film W.E.

tumblr_m9j6ha9UPD1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

Because Evilore recognizes the divine mission I have been charged with.

Beyonic WILL flop due to my efforts. Just you watch.

Ohhh, she really went THAT way?

If it's a throwdown you want sis then let me get my scalper ready. It's 'bout ta get SWEATY.

;)

I wanted to say that I'll reciprocate by ensuring that one of your faves flops, but then I realized that you hate everyone. Oop

Nemesis_

@nem do you know if there is a way I can just get Last Fm to link up with my play count on itunes?

I've deleted the scrobble app on my phone as it is fairly useless if you don't use it constantly and one time I logged on to my laptop Last Fm popped up saying I had listened to these songs while I was away and do I want to scrobble them, but I don't know how I get it up

ScrobbleCloud or something seems to do that.

http://cloudscrob.com/

Matt_

If you stay forever, hey

i5fo1bddzalkgodlt5.gif

I rarely post here but omg every outfit Avril wears in this video I am just well and truly here for.

If this is the Avril of this era, count me the eff in.

matt_ said:

Also I hate to steal Nem's FIRE but you can just have the Desktop Scrobbler installed, and make sure 'scrobble mobile devices' is checked in settings. Then it will either automatically scrobble all plays when you sync, or give you that prompt confirmation window if you want to know it is working. Sometimes takes a minute or 2 after syncing, but has worked pretty reliably for me.

It's won't import your previous play count from iTunes, but it will scrobble everything you listen to in iTunes and on your iOS stuff from that point forward.
CloudScrob works pretty well, though if you use iTunes Match it seems to send duplicate scrobbles, at least it has for me, hence why I went back to the basic desktop scrobbler.

Matt_

Also I hate to steal Nem's FIRE but you can just have the Desktop Scrobbler installed, and make sure 'scrobble mobile devices' is checked in settings. Then it will either automatically scrobble all plays when you sync, or give you that prompt confirmation window if you want to know it is working. Sometimes takes a minute or 2 after syncing, but has worked pretty reliably for me.

It's won't import your previous play count from iTunes, but it will scrobble everything you listen to in iTunes and on your iOS stuff from that point forward.
CloudScrob works pretty well, though if you use iTunes Match it seems to send duplicate scrobbles, at least it has for me, hence why I went back to the basic desktop scrobbler.

Hmm, I've had the 'enable device scrobbling' and 'confirm device scrobbling' settings always ticked, but maybe having the scrobble app on my phone overruled it?
Either way I'll play around for a bit and try out what you're saying, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom