• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

I've heard that before
imikPXLGDvH3W.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Whether Gaga premiers new music to night or not isn't what worries me, what worries me is the friendship Gaga has with Versace. Their new collection seems plain and boring as ever with it being heavy on black and leather, I believe we have seen Gaga wear that enough already and it would be a shame if she decides to promote their catalog again.

I need her to work with new designers

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Whether Gaga premiers new music to night or not isn't what worries me, what worries me is the friendship Gaga has with Versace. Their new collection seems plain and boring as ever with it being heavy on black and leather, I believe we have seen Gaga wear that enough already and it would be a shame if she decides to promote their catalog again.

So she will reveal Born This Way The Reborn?

royalan

Versace's new line looks like the garbage bags Gaga's family gets their fresh produce in for their restaurant.

DMeisterJ

Banned
tumblr_mmv0pjNXsm1qzclrjo1_500.jpg

On the set of the Pour it Up vid. :rip: at her making a vid for a song that is done.

Praying she's also shooting a vid for "Right Now"

Well, actually, we're not positive that it's for "Pour it Up", but only that she's on set for a music video, and she did say she was doing one for PIU. Could be anything, really.

Koodo

Banned
Shakira on leaving The Voice:

"I haven’t really been able to dedicate a lot of time to my baby. So it’s really good that I can take this break and be back in the studio too. I have a career that I have to pursue."

ibWspHZnW3Omb.gif

Trigger

I hope the video is for Right Now. I like Rih's choreo.

Shakira on leaving The Voice:

"I haven’t really been able to dedicate a lot of time to my baby. So it’s really good that I can take this break and be back in the studio too. I have a career that I have to pursue."

Xtina must be pleased.

RubyFaith

LOL you guys are too harsh with Kelly's Dirty Laundry because I don't even think it was about the song at this point. She probably can't get on E! True Hollywood Story so she just told it through music.

I was really surprised with the domestic abuse she went through

It was really sad, ya know and the fact that she's Beyonce's shadow and admitting it like...how would you feel????

tumblr_m05dbgHTx41qzk95a.gif

Cynosure

Who is seething tho?

you and everyone that dragged her for her weight are quietly inside.
Xtina had most people here the most bothered since popgaf began

ibfOXTnNgEDPoI.gif

but let's not. new gaga music in 4 min
Gaga comes closest to uniting us all. I remember we all had Gaga's Vogue pics as avatars :_;

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
so if there IS new music, we'll be listening to it via LQ 240p footage on youtube?

I'd imagine that they would want to cut some footage of the show with it for some promo
would be fucking stupid not to

Bladenic

Oh here I was thinking that the Xtina Spanish song that's slaying was her own. How silly of me, it's a duet with a huge Latin artist. So the success has nothing to do with her, as per.

botty

Banned
I don't know..... but it does.

Would have preferred Joe Jonas if they were going that direction.

I don't think it's an intentional thing. Hilary is just a legend: successful movies, television shows, and decent music career. She did all of this while remaining a sweet heart and lovable. Hilary makes more sense than Demi.

I don't think it's an intentional thing. Hilary is just a legend: successful movies, television shows, and decent music career. She did all of this while remaining a sweet heart and lovable. Hilary makes more sense than Demi.

Meh.

I will wait to see who the 4th judge is before I criticize the move too strongly.

botty

Banned
Meh.

I will wait to see who the 4th judge is before I criticize the move too strongly.

Well, nothing is confirmed yet. And I am guessing you've never seen Hilord in action, which is why you're so "meh" for her. She's really sweet, but I don't think she would be a boring judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom