• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Gaming side can't get enough of my ICONIC avatars, so they have CHOSENt for me.

Bitchface-ona it shall be.

It's good to have you back to normal.

tumblr_lyzcuwCSvu1qdf8w1o6_250.gif

The new google music app thinks that just because I like Rihanna, I'll listen to any old shit.
jbeDkwoi0JVRBG.png

*uninstalls app*

The Madonna station had Snaggle-Tooth Robyn on it. ugh.

Mumei

Wafflecakes, I watched Rise of the Guardians recently and I've decided that you should go back to that Jack Frost avatar you were using as a junior.

Wafflecakes, I watched Rise of the Guardians recently and I've decided that you should go back to that Jack Frost avatar you were using as a junior.

I actually want to as well..... but I seem to have lost it.

Edit: I actually watched Rise of the Guardians again yesterday. Great film besides the ending.

:D

D:

I agree. I sort of saw that ending coming a mile away with the importance they were placing on that kid, though.

Yeah. I wish the film had focused more on Jack and not had the kids as major characters at all. I don't feel that they added anything to the narrative.

Shame the film flopped.

I will try to remake the avi if I can find the original image.

Koodo

Banned
I wish I was attending the Versus unveiling. Gaga is an excellent musical director, judging by the killer playlist she concocted for the FAME launch.

ibe7TDwktARWZS.gif

royalan

I wish I was attending the Versus unveiling. Gaga is an excellent musical director, judging by the killer playlist she concocted for the FAME launch.

ibe7TDwktARWZS.gif

That playlist did somewhat make up for the fact that all we got to see was her piss in a trash can and get a tattoo on her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom