• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Reductive posting. BAN HA BAN BA BAN HA

Are you backseat modding?

ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif

Trigger

How hard is it to even set up a label? I don't really understand the point of it especially if you're still serving under one of the mega labels - wouldn't they still have more of a say since, well, they own you still?

I just don't get it >_>

I assume there's more money in it for Solange.

Partition

Banned
A remix/preview of both Government Hooker and Scheiße was released in Jan 2011 at a Mugler fashion show. Gaga was called the music director then too.

It does not make sense for her to play two year old tracks here. Like really, it doesn't. I think there is reason to be hyped here.
And I truly mean it this time I know I have a bad track record with these things

Also, theres this:

6d3234a6bca311e2bf5322000a9f38c3_7.jpg

Gaga's family restaurant last night. Thats the Versace logo. They basically had a meeting about it last night. And the show takes place in NYC.

http://plug.dj/popgaf/

royalan

A remix/preview of both Government Hooker and Scheiße was released in Jan 2011 at a Mugler fashion show. Gaga was called the music director then too.

It does not make sense for her to play two year old tracks here. Like really, it doesn't. I think there is reason to be hyped here.
And I truly mean it this time I know I have a bad track record with these things

Also, theres this:

6d3234a6bca311e2bf5322000a9f38c3_7.jpg

Gaga's family restaurant last night. Thats the Versace logo. They basically had a meeting about it last night. And the show takes place in NYC.

Fuck new album news!!!

IM surprised that anyone from Versace would be willing to step FOOT in that vermin-infested food pit, much less open their mouths while inside to speak--thus allowing any number of airborn afflictions within those food-stained walls to infect their delicate and oh-so-fashionable bodies.

SHOCKED.

I hope they don't give us another Princess Die thing. This bitch said she was giving us another The Fame, I want some Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vibes happening.

Artemisia

Banned
nnnn roy was right about Beyonce's language all along.

BKRz85eCIAIvFbY.jpg

Someone needs to inform her that using simple sentences alone comes off as unintelligent.

Atrl said it best

My name is Andy and I am 6 years old.
I like baseball and tennis
I have a mommy, a daddy, and a little sister
We love to play football

One day I hope to build a big rocket.

Nemesis_

Maybe she thought she was writing a poem.

TEN MINUTES until VERSUS VERSACE

and inevitable disappointment

EDIT: Apparently not. :/

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

BKRz85eCIAIvFbY.jpg

Someone needs to inform her that using simple sentences alone comes off as unintelligent.

Atrl said it best
"We are never ever ever getting back together
WeeeEEEE are never ever ever ever getting back together"

DMeisterJ

Banned

BKRz85eCIAIvFbY.jpg

Atrl said it best

This is why it's so unbelievable that she's sitting around penning all these songs. She just seems so unintelligent.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I find it troublesome that Taylor is incapable of writing good songs but I don't let it bother me as much as Beyoncé's success bothers you all.
alexis.gif

Although your bringing up Taylor Swift's tedious efforts has made me listen to Kate Bush so I guess I should thank you for that.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So when is this versace thing happening?
It'll be livestreamed right?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
O, there might be new Gaga music today? Consider me semi-perched.

[edit]omg A Sea of Honey. I forgot how incredible this is.

WHAT KIND OF LANGUAGE IS THIS?
I CAN'T HEAR A WORD YOU'RE SINGING
TELL ME HOW YOU SING IT
IN THE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

The best summer music ever? Yes. The layered birdsong, the drifting ethereal music, the progression in the instrumentation, the laughter. The perfect joyousness.

I WANNA BE UP ON THE ROOF
I FEEL I NEED TO BE UP ON THE ROOF
UP HIGH ON THE ROOF
IN THE SUUUUUUUUUN

Closing with the sounds of wood pigeons and birdsong in a summers day in the woods. It's so perfect.

Kate Bushsus. We are not worthy.

Why are the angriest member and the reason why girls have abortions eating disorders coming for Beyonce's supposed lack of intelligence? Does Rihanna's party girl antics and Taylor Swifts fuck everything that moves mentality hint at a certain brilliance?

Nemesis_

It’s finally here! Kelly Rowland has unveiled the long-awaited “Dirty Laundry,” off her forthcoming album Talk a Good Game. And, wow! It is exactly the heavy, soul-baring stunner she said it would be. Produced by The-Dream, the song finds Rowland opening up more than ever before, though it’s not just about past romantic relationships, as most people were expecting. No, there’s also a significant dose of Beyonce here, with Kelly revealing the complex dynamic between the two (“Bittersweet / She was up, I was down…Post-Survivor, she on fire…Kinda lucky I was in her shadow”).

Over a spare, piano-based beat, Rowland also recounts an abusive relationship (“Meanwhile this nigga puttin’ his hands on me…I was battered / He hit the window like it was me, until it shattered”). Eventually, as dramatic strings are added to the mix, Rowland admits this man turned her against her Bey, whom she misses. Whew! There’s a lot to unpack here, so give it a listen below.

<--- CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN --->

royalan

<--- CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN --->

This song is wack in every way. If you gonna do the dirty laundry DO IT. She basically spends the entire song teasing about shit that's happened to her. And, sorry but...#neaux1curr

Damnit, she couldn't even give us some decent Beyonce tea. Just the fucking OBVIOUS "I was a HEW and she became a super star! But I still love her." Duh. Kelly, grow some tits. If you're going to throw shade at Beyonce fucking throw it, not this halfhearted crap.

Going back to NOMI now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom