• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

I saw Gatsby last night and it was good. But omg Young & Beautiful was the most used song, this jazzy take on it was so awesome. Slay Lana ;_;

Hot summer nights, mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child

iHAw2HTiZ3Wk0.gif

Did the Versace thing stop happening? lol. Where are my Gaga updates!!

EDIT: Meanwhile on Tumblr:

tumblr_mmujc0Xrzj1rw42wvo1_500.jpg

Watching Gaga-induced meltdowns are probably my favorite pastime. So funny.

Aguila

#ICONIC
9167d5e0bd4f11e29a5b22000a9f15d6_7.jpg

ATM JAM cover!

EDIT: waiT, is that another damn hashtag -_______-

I saw Gatsby last night and it was good. But omg Young & Beautiful was the most used song, this jazzy take on it was so awesome. Slay Lana ;_;

Hot summer nights, mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child

iHAw2HTiZ3Wk0.gif

Interscope is finally sending it to Top 40 radio on May 21. I guess it's their birthday present to me
kiss.gif

The US betta play ha

Bladenic

Dirty Laundry was good. Kissed Down Low was better. It was pretty personal though, but I wish Kelly told us more about how Bey ruined her potential career.

Majmun

Anyone else kinda let down by Daft Punk's latest effort?

I'm just...not really feeling it. I remember being more impressed by Human After All

Nemesis_

There won't be a livestream apparently.

So that might be a confirmation if anything. Ah well, 'twas fun.

*goes back to Bey hype*

There were still good leaks of Bad Romance and GH when they were premiered.

I do wonder if we are getting a new track though. I'm so perched ;_;

Koodo

Banned
Anyone else kinda let down by Daft Punk's latest effort?

I'm just...not really feeling it. I remember being more impressed by Human After All
I like it. Might have needed an extra bop or two since the album can get a bit too mellow, but overall it's a chill jam. Justink tried.

And Contact (with GOD) is the ENDING PUNCH of the year.

There were still good leaks of Bad Romance and GH when they were premiered.

I do wonder if we are getting a new track though. I'm so perched ;_;

Well, Gaga's in attendance and it's possible that the music will get released with a fashion film like with Scheiße, so not all is lost. I like hyping things up coz it's fun, but I won't get butthurt if it doesn't go my way. Monsters have been scathed like that in the past, we know better by now :p

Majmun

I like it. Might have needed an extra bop or two since the album can get a bit too[/] mellow, but overall it's a chill jam. Justink tried.

And Contact (with GOD) is just the ENDING PUNCH of the year.

Tron's Derezzed alone>>>>RAM

RAM needs more killer beats and less vocals.

Artemisia

Banned
Did the Versace thing stop happening? lol. Where are my Gaga updates!!

EDIT: Meanwhile on Tumblr:

tumblr_mmujc0Xrzj1rw42wvo1_500.jpg

Watching Gaga-induced meltdowns are probably my favorite pastime. So funny.

That tweet was made on Jan 29th, and on that day she was performing in Dallas. According to my twitter, she made that tweet at 3:15 PM EST, which would mean she tweeted it out at 2:15 PM CST. So yeah.

But the private party thing is interesting. She could have been referring to that, I don't know.

Nemesis_

Would she have planned the party that far out though?

That being said, the party happened on the day BEFORE so it wasn't technically the 15th of May. :I

Bladenic

I like RAM. Not really album of the year for me or anything (nor did I cry like some of OT GAF LMAO WHAT) but it was a great listen. Will use quite a bit this summer, along with Gatsby OST (which I love).

Nemesis_

The implication of the restaurant being closed is that they were meeting the day before to discuss the fashion show and how everything would operate.

The day after the restaurant being closed, the actual show (with the new music) happens.

Drew said this much >_>

The Hot 100's highest debut belongs to Mariah Carey's "#Beautiful," featuring Miguel, which begins at No. 24. The track launched on Hot 100 Airplay at No. 44 last week with 31 million impressions after just two days of airplay, aided heavily on its first day (May 6) by coordinated airplay on Clear Channel Media and Entertainment stations. This week, with that hefty first day of spins now in the previous tracking period, "#Beautiful" maintains its No. 44 Hot 100 Airplay rank and 31 million in audience (up less than 1%). Following its first full week of sales, it enters Hot Digital Songs at No. 10 (114,000), marking her eighth top 10 on the tally and first since "Obsessed" reached No. 6 in 2009. "#Beautiful" falls shy of the Streaming Songs chart with 461,000 first-week streams.

The lead single from Carey's forthcoming 13th studio album charges 32-7 on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and 16-2 on R&B Songs and debuts at No. 1 on R&B Digital Songs.

Can't Hold Us is #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom