• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Will vine is cute and everything, would it kill them to just record one long clip so we can actually make sense of the music?

The clip in MarcMonster's one sounds really good. Shazam is failing me too, so maybe it's new

Boomcack needs to go back to her ditch.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I see the 1D stans haven't been woken up yet for school.

1D are going on a WW STADIUM tour starting next April to support their next album. So they're announcing a new tour while they are still currently touring.

Our faves tried it.

Milchjon

Is there some kind of consensus on Andre 3000's and Beyonce's Back to Black?

Not surprisingly, I don't really like Beyonce's parts, but overall I think it's pretty nice.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Is there some kind of consensus on Andre 3000's and Beyonce's Back to Black?

Not surprisingly, I don't really like Beyonce's parts, but overall I think it's pretty nice.

Worse than the original version is the consensus. Sia and Lana Del Rey's tracks from the OST are the highlights.

Now that i think about it, they weren't joking.

tumblr_inline_mmrzwtuIly1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmrzucFSkk1qz4rgp.gif
Britney dodged a bullet
ERgCdqY.gif

Nemesis_

I see the 1D stans haven't been woken up yet for school.

1D are going on a WW STADIUM tour starting next April to support their next album. So they're announcing a new tour while they are still currently touring.

Our faves tried it.

Why is Twitter melting down over this announcement? :/ I'm really confused.

#ONEBIGDISAPPOINTMENT or something.

Artemisia

Banned
Disclosure's debut tracklist is out

01 Intro
02 When a Fire Starts to Burn
03 Latch [ft. Sam Smith]
04 F for You
05 White Noise [ft. AlunaGeorge]
06 Defeated No More [ft. Ed Mac]
07 Voices [ft. Sasha Keable]
08 Second Chance
09 You & Me [ft. Eliza Doolittle]
10 January [ft. Jamie Woon]
11 Confess to Me
[ft. Jessie Ware]
12 Help Me Lose My Mind [ft. London Grammar]

oprahreaction-copy8m8l2.gif

I CANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Anyone else getting these crazy ads?

See how the words "member" and "your" are blue. When I scroll over those words an adverts comes up.

I'm not having this issue with other sites...

I had that issue once before. Usually it is the result of some sort of add-ware on your end. Have you installed anything recently? Or updated any existing addons/software?

I don't remember what caused it for me, but I do recall it being a fairly generic and standard program that had it attached. So not really malware....... just an unwelcome addon to another program that you thought was safe to install.

Majmun

Got the laptop from a colleague. It was brand new and only €80. It's an older one, yeah.

But the issue is gone now. Seems that I installed the program selectionlinks somehow. Nuked it off my computer now. Thanks for the help

DMeisterJ

Banned
"The Rihanna character, the character that the studio has been considering Rihanna for, is in seventh film."

The actor says he hopes the singer's schedule will allow the collaboration to happen.

"You'll have a continuation of the saga in a proper and thoughtful way."

"And as always some stunts and action sequences that you've never seen before," he said.

'She's perfect'

----------

Vin Diesel better stan, Hopefully Rih's schedule permits.

cory64

Too bad she'll be in a sure to be inferior one.
I know ;_;

Wait, it's coming out next year, there's no way in hell she can do it if she's touring until November.
She filmed Battleship during the Loud Tour but that was already built into her schedule.

edit: Dilemma was a HUGE hit, Kelly's timeline is off, they were both successful following Survivor.

Touchdown

Banned
• Mariah's performance was taped after last night's live episode of American Idol finished. The Idol audience left the theatre and were replaced by the fans who received tickets for admission to the filming.

• Mariah sang a medley of hits that featured "Vision of Love," "Make It Happen," "Hero," "My All," "We Belong Together" and "#Beautiful."

• Mariah's performance of "#Beautiful" was solo. Miguel was not present.

Waiting patiently for tonight
idJB6Q1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom