• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I see you people lack to give praise to Judas and its holy existence

I'm glad Bad Romance was able to evolve from great to immaculate

moulels

Even to this day, BTW is still on regular rotation
timeless workout music godsend
vGHEB.gif

Yes, rank Vile and I the lowest.

Nemesis_

They skipped the entire awesome opening with that countdown on the projection screen over the stage. Really disappointing.

I'm assuming they had trouble licensing that remix of Finally.

Thankfully, the production studio behind the films released the perfect direct feed version.

This was my first pop concert ever and I was so close to the front. Can you imagine watching this CLOSE UP for the FIRST TIME on a gigantic screen *O*

So fucking iconiC

I see you people lack to give praise to Judas and its holy existence

I'm glad Bad Romance was able to evolve from great to immaculate

Judas was underwhelming live to me, so I always forget it, but I love it. The chorus is a little bit too kPop for me though.

botty

Banned
But what's with the background?

It was apart of the last update. Apple found a way to make it even more visually stunning. As per with Apple.

edit: to add to that... the background will take the color(s) that appear the most on the album cover and create a new background for each album.

Kyon

Banned
Sis the Robohoes snatched my wig so hard, as expected tbh.

tumblr_mmcuxtURGG1r4ryn7o5_250.gif

Everything from this single has been perfect, when will anyone´s faves REVERSE dance for FILTH? And I've heard "Handy Man" is an EDM track with Middle-Eastern influences ;___; I can't.

I'm so broke sis I'm selling my Wii U to make ENDS meet and import both versions of this RIP

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Tattoos and a newcastle supporter? How the mighty have fallen
still would

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I was wondering why Marius didn't post these Zayn pics, but then I saw them.

DMJ was right!

19971843.gif

excuse me bitch but if you havent noticed I stopped posting 1D related things in this thread because they are unwelcomed and I would rather take that business elsewhere

and I see nothing wrong with that pic aside from his legs whose jobs only need to be is having the ability to be spread

now back off before I go in on that grotesque creature you stan for

botty

Banned
excuse me bitch but if you havent noticed I stopped posting 1D related things in this thread because they are unwelcomed and I would rather take that business elsewhere

and I see nothing wrong with that pic aside from his legs whose jobs only need to be is having the ability to be spread

But you know I use. And it's really just the tattoos and smoking which are making Zayn's appearance drop here. I don't know how many more tattoos he will get before he starts resembling Pink's wife.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
but if it must be said this side view gives me thirst of the poorest of peasants scurrying through a desert looking for an ounce to quench their worthless existence

TUSQ6WX.png

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I'm assuming they had trouble licensing that remix of Finally.

Thankfully, the production studio behind the films released the perfect direct feed version.

This was my first pop concert ever and I was so close to the front. Can you imagine watching this CLOSE UP for the FIRST TIME on a gigantic screen *O*

So fucking iconiC

Judas was underwhelming live to me, so I always forget it, but I love it. The chorus is a little bit too kPop for me though.
The Kpop chorus after that deranged verse is the best part about it.

Wow, thanks for this, flashbacks. That MB opening was absolutely fucking electric. Great intro! That and the synthy opening to LoveGame with the subway car. So good.

Zayn huffing amyl outside the tourbus, as per.

Trigger

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

ERgCdqY.gif
ERgCdqY.gif

Meh no one is here for Zayn anymore anyways.

All about Queen Louis.

tumblr_mmwmju2GOk1rqvriio2_250.gif

Educate them
zHvlYxo.gif

Cynosure

just watched Mimi's Idol medley performance :x

The transitions were so off
ERgCdqY.gif

She should have just done Vision, WBT, and #Beautiful

"Make It Happen"

mariah-tweet.png

Status