• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Late to this but
I just realised the beginning of Young & Beautiful gives me heavy Majora's Mask teas, I can't remember which song though.
Song of Healing!
1-Lana Del Rey
2-Pink
3-Cher
4-Kimbra
5-Erykah Badu
6-Janelle Monae
7-Jessie Ware
8-Florence + The Machine
9-Paloma Faith
10-Sia
Where's Jessie J tho?

lanawaiting06swa.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Every time I hear GW I'm happier and happier it wasn't a single. The song rivals WFL in terms of basic sentence structure, repetitiveness, and lyrical content.

Hopefully Slaying on the Sun will be the lead single off of her 'album' if her pregnancy doesn't get in the way.

yes, yes YES!

Grown Woman is just awful. Loved the snippet from the Pepsi commercial but the full song is just so dull
Standing in the sun is indeed the superior song choice

So here's the chronology of Beyonce's clusterfuck 2013 so far:

- Perform at Inauguration, make headlines worldwide
- Perform at the Super Bowl, make headlines worldwide
- Highly coveted HBO documentary
- Oprah Interview
- High profile Pepsi Campaign
- High profile H&M Campaign
- High profile world tour
- Pregancy -- COMBO BREAKER!!
- High profile world tour cancellation
- High profile album delay
- Rihanna releases 13th album

- Oprah Interview

Sounds about right. I am there for iT!

Trigger

- Oprah Interview

If she's going to flop she could have the decency to not delay the album, or at least give us a single.

The Rih shade has been noteD
O2Iuhct.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
It all makes sense now. No new single. No album news, BITCH WAS PREGNANT ALL ALONG.

Can't believe she pilfered money from her fans for a tour between pregnancies.

Artemisia

Banned
there's no way she would get pregnant during or just before the tour started. She's supposed to continue until September, with more dates to come after that. No one would risk the health of their baby like that. bye.

DMeisterJ

Banned
She got pregnant early January and at that point most of the tour stuff was in place. You don't know for the first 6-8 weeks anyway. Then she just decided to stick with it once she found out. This is someone who hasn't had success in a while. She played the odds on her pregnancy.

Artemisia

Banned
wasn't the H&M ad filmed in March? if she got pregnant in Janurary, wouldn't she be showing, even a little bit? Her stomach was flat as a board in that clip.

She got pregnant early January and at that point most of the tour stuff was in place. You don't know for the first 6-8 weeks anyway. Then she just decided to stick with it once she found out. This is someone who hasn't had success in a while. She played the odds on her pregnancy.

lol, I love the assessment that she's desparate to make something work for her coz she "hasn't had success in a while." Her album didn't have any hit singles but it was still successful, and she's still made heaps of money the last three years. Let's not assume that she's so desparate to make something work for her that she says "yolo" to possibly fucking up her pregnancy for the sake of finding some success.

If she is in fact pregnant then it was most likely a new development, which will most likely mean one or more of these changes:
- Push promotion for the album UP, releasing a single and possibly the album before she takes a break due to her pregnancy
- Ride out the rest of her tour, but release the music after she delivers
- Ride out the rest of her tour, but release the music right afterwards with little promo
- Cancel the rest of her tour, and start releasing her music now

Orrrrr, continue doing what seems to be happening now, which is:
- Continue the rest of her tour, releasing a single next month whose video was already shot, and releasing the album after the tour ends

Place your bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom