• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
And basic as them too.

image.php

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Harlem Shake is being pushed to radio tho, just hope they pay it dust like Gangnam Style

BAAUER – Harlem Shake: 7.272 (+0.063)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I guess Thriftshit never catched up here at least. Harlem Shake tho its as strong as the stupid Gangnam Style.

I guess Thriftshit never catched up here at least. Harlem Shake tho its as strong as the stupid Gangnam Style.

I REALLY hope this is not the case. I don't think it is.... but who knows?

Its sales seem to be falling off whereas Gangnam stayed #1 for an eternity.

I am sure someone on ATRL will go and figure out how many weeks GS would have been #1 under the new formula. I bet it would have been 6-10 weeks.

Vazra

I REALLY hope this is not the case. I don't think it is.... but who knows?

Its sales seem to be falling off whereas Gangnam stayed #1 for an eternity.

I am sure someone on ATRL will go and figure out how many weeks GS would have been #1 under the new formula. I bet it would have been 6-10 weeks.

Gangnam Style even politicians used it on their campaigns. I saw politicians doing the Harlem Shake and I hear it often like GS.

Nemesis_

nnnn 0.0063. The dusT it's deservedly getting paid. How do you 'play' a song like that on the radio anyway? It's barely more than an instrumental.

It's on the radio here EVERYDAY. I fucking hate it, it's so BORING.

I will be glad to see it gone.

iG5OImrP6TgXj.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
GOW will never be as Iconic as Castlevania tho.

Girl bye, GOW has had enough impact especially when almost every hack n slash this gen got panned as a clone of it, and the comparisons where always brought up including in Castlevania: LoS

The series is a Playstation stable and easily recognizable

but let me not dwell more into this gaming discussion, for Mumei

I read Heart Attack is getting the lyric video tomorrow

it really needs a banner on iTunes tho, idk how long it can linger in the top 5 but its doing well so far
ibsih9Xj46hJzi.gif

Nemesis_

Ikr? Marius stays trying it.

iboyJrJ8MEK8RS.gif

It's an action game designed for the lowest common denominator - replacing stylistic depth for gore, tits and viscera. It's for those without the hand eye co-ordination to pull off a proper combo. It has impact, but much in the same way that FIFA or Call of Duty has impact. Every dumb cunt and his dog could play it without trouble.

It's fitting someone who would stan Nickelodeon rejects like Demi or One Direction would also herald God of War as being an action game and one of the best, at that. At least LoS had depth.

ibcssOznKT2wYS.gif

I just got Spotify (Satch, her impact) and I heard Philip Phillips.

i7UyJJezKt3gt.gif

Nemesis_

The fumes, not even Kratos is this pressed

ib1zSQ0ab851Kf.gif

Kratos can't get pressed, she only has one emotion. A one bit character.

iA4lJkX0da94n.gif

It's cute how "I have no retort" translates to "SO PRESSED" these days though.

GoW shits on your fave action games.

Its just the way it is.
clap2.gif

ivWVKMOa83ICl.gif

Pupi why do you have your avatar? Castlevania is alive and well, no?

Edit: Nem bye, I've been praising Spotify for months.

I think she means classic Castlevania (ie. Metroidvania).

Oh, you use Spotify? I had no idea. We should add each other *.*

iLJAbfoDA1a3D.gif

Nemesis_

Nem!

90210 is apparently going to be done after it's May finale. I'm happy/sad/pressed rn.

ibiaNrNrPDwpKj.gif

Let me pay ha tribute with more GIFs.

I'm sure it would've run it's course by then - if the first season is anything to go bye :nicole:

EDIT: Kiiii I listened to Feel This Moment and look what LastFM says:

wgYwKXG.png

Who was the girl singing though?

Bladenic

Kratos can't get pressed, she only has one emotion. A one bit character.

iA4lJkX0da94n.gif

It's cute how "I have no retort" translates to "SO PRESSED" these days though.

ivWVKMOa83ICl.gif

I think she means classic Castlevania (ie. Metroidvania).

Oh, you use Spotify? I had no idea. We should add each other *.*

iLJAbfoDA1a3D.gif

Wait, you can add people? I think I've never added anyone, just whomever has it from my FB friends list. But yes let's.

And oh yeah that's true about Castlevania. I guess LoS must have been pretty successful.

Nemesis_

Wait, you can add people? I think I've never added anyone, just whomever has it from my FB friends list. But yes let's.

And oh yeah that's true about Castlevania. I guess LoS must have been pretty successful.

Nemesis556 *.*

I didn't use Facebook because I hate those dickheads who flood my feed with the shit music they're listening to. ;_;

Nemesis_

Nip/Tuck seems like such a strange show. I kinda want to watch it now. Does it have any graphic surgery stuff?

Yes but they are self-confined and you are given fair warning visually when they are about to happen (they turn on music and once the music ends, the surgery ends).

The tone is similar to AHS. I know Me, Kyon, SaintZ and a few others whose names escape me right now really enjoyed it.

It does get a bit ridiculous. But as I said, same tone as AHS. >_>

iX6lFjIDRzbPq.gif

Bladenic

Nemesis556 *.*

I didn't use Facebook because I hate those dickheads who flood my feed with the shit music they're listening to. ;_;

How do you add people? ;_;

Unless I can't add people due to being connected to Facebook. But I don't see any options to add people tbh

Vazra

Pupi why do you have your avatar? Castlevania is alive and well, no?

Edit: Nem bye, I've been praising Spotify for months.
Castlevania 3ds its the dead of 2dvania and the demo was mediocre sadly trying it hard to appeal the mainstream market with more action focused and the qte to open chests, damage sponges enemies and other things hits all the wrong places with me.

Anyhow Jessie J new album will sell better than Lotus. Mark my words.

Mau ®

The LORD spent the night with Ed Sheeran. She is getting ready for RED's re-release
clap2.gif

Taylor Swift , be careful. Ed Sheeran might turn those tables and write a song about you!

Well, that's a bit presumptuous to say at this point. But Harry Styles' ex did spend most of the night Feb. 19 with this adorably cute, redheaded British boy.

A witness tells E! News that the night before the 2013 Brit Awards (where Taylor performed in a wedding dress and then stripped down to a skintight black ensemble) Ed arrived at Taylor's hotel and went straight to her room. From there, the twosome "stayed in the room, just the two of them, until around 4 a.m.," according to a source.

When Ed left the hotel, he got into the car that Taylor had used earlier in the day and was driven away.

Another source tells E! News that Taylor and Ed "briefly dated last spring. He thinks she is really cute and they have a great chemistry together."

They definitely get along well. Ed collaborated with Taylor on "Everything Has Changed " which is featured on her Red album. They've also performed together and, of course, are both friends with One Direction's Harry Styles.

On Ed's birthday, Feb. 17, Taylor, 23, tweeted, "So. One of my favorite human beings on the planet turns 22 today. I hope @edsheeran has the most perfect show in LA tonight! HAPPY BDAYYYY."

The next day, Ed tweeted Taylor back with a lyric from her song "22," writing, " I don't know about you, but I'm feeling pretty damn 22 right about now."

This is looking good. Fortunately for the future of catchy pop singles, Ed is opening Taylor's tour this March through September. That leaves plenty of time for potential romance, possible breakups and so much more! We can't wait.

reg_634.ed.tay.cm.22813_copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom