• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I had a dream that I went to Geneva to work for the World Health Organisation, and I had to take my rabbit who was named Arte. Except I left it in the Airport terminal and paid to get ANOTHER FLIGHT BACK to Australia to grab Arte from the terminal, but he was gone.

Y'all are crossing over into my other lives RIP

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I had a dream that I went to Geneva to work for the World Health Organisation, and I had to take my rabbit who was named Arte. Except I left it in the Airport terminal and paid to get ANOTHER FLIGHT BACK to Australia to grab Arte from the terminal, but he was gone.

Y'all are crossing over into my other lives RIP
I bet you think of me on the when you poop :eli:

Artemisia

Banned
the media really does the most with her

they shouldn't spread rumors like this unless they are 100% sure

but why not if everyone believes them

i7vB3F4ybEFzw.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Its not just that but everything I have heard from Ed is shit, go make songs with someone else

I rather them be fucking than writing music together
but Taylor will be Taylor
tumblr_mijxrjOlDr1rvqfvco1_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
American Idol's ratings keep going down, even getting beaten by Modern Family

some of these "judges" wont be coming back or even get a career boost from it
izToLqTwhlPQX.gif

American Idol's ratings keep going down, even getting beaten by Modern Family

some of these "judges" wont be coming back or even get a career boost from it

The viewing public are fools.

The Good Wife's ratings have already proved this.

Idol will still outlast X Factor and the Voice...... bank on it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Naw it will be down 20% this season.

....followed by allegation of racism because having a real Latina on the show hurt ratings.

It wont be because of racism
I believe people will just get tired of having the subtitles on in order to understand what one of the judges is saying,
people are watching The Voice to be entertained not to read tbh

It also doesnt help that there is a meme going on with goats, the GP is going to be tired of goats by the time The Voice premiers
that they wont stomach seeing one every week for 2 hours
i994kvRqBH9sw.gif

Apparently Kelly just debuted a new country single. Or something. Maybe a cover?

Twitter receipts are confusing.

"You Ain't Gonna Like This" is the title. Couldn't find any country songs by that title from other artists so not sure.

Edit: Looks like it IS the new single. Hopefully its more radio friendly than Don't Rush.

Edit 2:
YES NEW COUNTRY SINGLE COMING SOON!!!!

Title is called "You Ain't Gonna Like This" co-written by Kelly and Aben confirmed by Ashley A. (Kelly's assistant/Aben's wife)

Kelly and The Pistol Annie's got a standing ovation tonight with a new song KC an Aben wrote! Was so awesome!!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...a.10200568549795121.2206923.1200153783&type=1

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
March 1st, the day both Ke$ha and Justin Bieber were born

I feel like this is thread worthy, I have feeling everyone would love
to wish them a happy birthday, someone should get on that

ypc894

royalan

I find most Country music to be boring as all hell, and the bits of Pop Kelly held on to was the only thing keeping her dull ass somewhat interesting. A full country transition and I am ouT.

I find most Country music to be boring as all hell, and the bits of Pop Kelly held on to was the only thing keeping her dull ass somewhat interesting. A full country transition and I am ouT.

Kelly is completely capable of slaying country and pop at the same time (as opposed to Xtina who has managed to flop on both simultaneously).

Also the co writer Aben was a writer on "Sober", which is one of Kelly's most critically acclaimed songs and a HUGE fan favorite. She also has writing credits on Stronger.

royalan

Kelly is completely capable of slaying country and pop at the same time (as opposed to Xtina who has managed to flop on both simultaneously).

Also the co writer Aben was also a on "Sober", which is one of Kelly's most critically acclaimed songs and a HUGE fan favorite. She also has writing credits on Stronger.

...let me noT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom