• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Her album is going to slay

Yes. I can feel it too.

ibdFuttffTCvuc.gif

Mau ®

Madonna and Rihanna are apparently gonna be together (and someone else too?) on the mysterious Steven Klein project

gsgerowz.jpg

The Queens of Pop together icannot.
52b0f867.gif

effe

Banned
FUCKING DECEASED. I REMEMBERED I BOUGHT THAT CD W/THIS. I must've looked like the most homo punkbitch ever when i went up to the counter.

Krystal_Harris_-_Me_%26_My_Piano.jpg

Partition

Banned
No one is being sexist. The fact that Squints is passing herself around the country like a free sample at Costco is not being used against her; nor are her male peers - in this thread, anyway - being let off scot-free for similar behaviour. How many times are we going to call Justin a cheating slut?

Rather, it's the fact that Squints cannot own up to her cock-starved ways, choosing to build a visage that is both a deceit and a terrible role-model for young women; and that she uses her sexcapades for extremely public publicity and lyrical inspiration, not only an insult to her laundry list of partners, but a hilarious and hypocritical tactic considering the aforementioned virginal visage she's trying to peddle to gullible consumers.

But we shouldn't expect more from the same trollop who defines feminism as "guys versus girls," a troubling mentality that is an accurate summation of the ideals driving this deceitful monster who is choosing to impart terrible messages on the young women of the nation at large; a horrendous lyrical output of terrible prose that can be distilled down to wanting/needing a boy to feel complete.

Squints is being called out for looking like a TERRIBLE PERSON, and an even more terrible musician, quite literally among the worst.

I'm NOT EVEN going to go in on the fact that, despite having dated half the adult male population of the United States, she has yet to claim a boyfriend whose skin tone falls outside #FFFFFF. Is she a racist jackass too? No wonder Arte chose to receipt stan this beast.
this is the best post i have read on popgaf

I can totally see it now...

Madonna collaborates with Rihanna and Beyonce,

Kisses both on the lips, but the public only notices her kiss Beyonce so that the cameras could catch Jay-Z's reaction. Rihanna's pressed.

Beyonce has a mental and physical breakdown a year later, and spirals downwards. Meanwhile, Rihanna finally earns the respect of her peers a year later, and does just fine.

Five years after that Beyonce re-emerges though she's forever hollowed out by the DeMadgetors's Kiss five years back. She's never the same.

Rihanna gains weight and judges a singing contest.

SaintZ

"Barely Legal" is good and more pop than I was expecting. And it was good.

My first casette was:

pies-descalzos-shakira-cassette-cover-art.jpg

My first CD....

Celebrity_Deathmatch_0694905092.jpg

RIP

Mau ®

Apparently its just some pic a girl who worked on the MDNA tour (and now works for the Diamonds Tour) posted on Instagram.

Ch...

The haters did try it with the kiss tho...

tumblr_liw0vgIuMS1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Mau ®

I don't see how Drake treats Rih like a nominee when:

1) Rih dumped him
2) Rih chose Bruises over him (ch...)
3) Rihanna has given Drake the biggest hits of his career, not to mention his ONLY #1

And lets be honest, if and whenver Rih dumps Fist, he will be all up on that. And I will cherish that moment *.*

Drake and Rih belong together. Their music together tells me this
52b0f867.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My first Cassette
414TMTVMSYL.jpg

My first CD
220px-Avril_Lavigne_Let_Go_album_cover.jpg

My most overplayed CD tho
I spent 2 years (nearly 3) with this album not leaving the CD player literally.
album-fallen.jpg

Bladenic

My first Cassette
414TMTVMSYL.jpg

My first CD
220px-Avril_Lavigne_Let_Go_album_cover.jpg

My most overplayed CD tho
I spent 2 years (nearly 3) with this album not leaving the CD player literally.
album-fallen.jpg

Lmao I remember Thalia. She practically ruled the Latin markets in both music and TV, until Shakira punched her out of the game musically and she got old for novellas.

Pft. You guys get a release date and all suddenly love Azaelia again.

I don't get it. Her music is good, but not good enough to put up with the mess that comes with it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lmao I remember Thalia. She practically ruled the Latin markets in both music and TV, until Shakira punched her out of the game musically and she got old for novellas.

I liked Shakira "Pies Descalzos" and "Donde Estan Los Ladrones" after that she did the jump to english with Laundry Service which I actually enjoyed but after that its 1 or two songs per album.

Pft. You guys get a release date and all suddenly love Azaelia again.

I don't get it. Her music is good, but not good enough to put up with the mess that comes with it.

I enjoyed the music but I simply dont go to her shows and don't watch her interviews because despite being a mess she does some enjoyable songs (not all of them cause she has some awful tracks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom