• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

My first CD
220px-Avril_Lavigne_Let_Go_album_cover.jpg
Yas Pupi! I'm glad you stanned the Canadian Queen in ha early days.

Lmao I remember Thalia. She practically ruled the Latin markets in both music and TV, until Shakira punched her out of the game musically and she got old for novellas.
Eh, I always felt that Shakira had more international appeal and success. Thalia always felt local to me. I also remember Thalia's attempt to crack the American market and failing kiiii

Artemisia

Banned
So that Jess Mills gerl has a new website. And we can expect new music from her tomorrow, according to her facebook page.

Hi girls and boys, i'm very excited to ask you to keep your eyes peeled for a brand new track coming from me tomorrow, its called 'Sweet Love'.... a mix of something old and something new ;-) You'll be able to download it for FREE too, a little thank you to you all for all the continued love and support. With lots of love, Jess. x

that's nice an all, jess, but I still can't buy for my sins on iTunes. ch...

What song? Link ha.

Here.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh Shaki absolutely did. I mean Thalia was before Shakira no? Then Shakira made her irrelevant.

Thalia was way before Shakira many many years before her.

Thalia
Years Active
1981–present

Shakira
Years Active
1990–present

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rih is shooting some music video currently, apparently. Hopefully it's for PIU so it can clock a top 10 appearance since it'll be at least in the top 20 next week.

@dodomoo
Off to Sony studios to shoot for Rihanna!

Tony Carbajal's Fan Page
Locked n loaded! Heading to Sony to do some stunt work for Rihanna's new music video.

31913_534434999913017_1313887861_n.jpg

Hopefully she does the usual confirm/deny via Twitter/IG.

I like P!NK. JGMAR is a flawless collab.

Jessie J is meh.

Gaga....... well I guess I would be ok with it in a sterile environment.

All are better than Pitbull and Maroon 5. This is fact.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You better defend your fave.

DrtCS.gif

My fave is Lana but I like to throw stuff at Xtina every once in a while when I get the chance. Definitely using artist that Popgaf dislikes makes Xtina look worse than it is too.

That pre-edit was INCRIMINATING.

LordT.

Meh. I don't see it.

I like P!NK.... I have never hid from that. My #4 most played artist on last.fm..... though a big chunk of those come from JGMAR.

Jessie J..... Normally I don't like her but Idol last week turned me on to Nobody's Perfect which is actually a really enjoyable track. So I am going to be nice for a while.

botty

Banned
My fave is Lana but I like to throw stuff at Xtina every once in a while when I get the chance. Definitely using artist that Popgaf dislikes makes Xtina look worse than it is too.

nnnnn

jessie_j_epic_face_by_cyrilchendev-d3dc5s6.gif

Meh. I don't see it.

I like P!NK.... I have never hid from that. My #4 most played artist on last.fm..... though a big chunk of those come from JGMAR.

Jessie J..... Normally I don't like her but Idol last week turned me on to Nobody's Perfect which is actually a really enjoyable track. So I am going to be nice for a while.

What is JGMAR?

And P!nk's old music is kind of good, tbh. I am not here for her post-marriage music, though.

What is JGMAR?

And P!nk's old music is kind of good, tbh. I am not here for her post-marriage music, though.

Just Give Me A Reason. Its a collab between P!NK and the lead from Fun. Its her new single.

I am not a huge fan of TTAL, but that track slays me.

DMeisterJ

Banned
As long as it kills Harlem Shake and Thrift Shit.

402739116.gif

Harlem Shake falling down iTunes swiftly. It's below "Stay" rn. It'll be done on the Hot 100 in a few weeks. The virus is running it's course and it doesn't have any radio play.

Actually, Demi is below "Stay" as well since Rih has two versions clocking in the iTunes Top 100 rn

botty

Banned
Harlem Shake falling down iTunes swiftly. It's below "Stay" rn. It'll be done on the Hot 100 in a few weeks. The virus is running it's course and it doesn't have any radio play.

Actually, Demi is below "Stay" as well since Rih has two versions clocking in the iTunes Top 100 rn

Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom