• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Botty you need to join DMJ and I in watching The Vampire Diaries. This show is slaying.
ec20fb7f.gif

ieSvXynhhY9Gl.gif

So I need to watch:

House of Cards
Game of Thrones
Shameless
Vampire Diaries
Dexter
Pretty Little Liars
Big Brother US
etc this summer.

I see.
naomireads.gif

botty

Banned
botty-sis, I know you have low standards, but there's only one show worth watching this summer, and it's not on that list.

tumblr_lqypbiCW5O1qcwxaqo1_500.gif

Is that breaking bad?

If so, isn't that coming back in the fall?

naomireads.gif

unless you mean degrassi, in which both of our standards should come into question ;_;

Bladenic

After it's over, I will resume watching Breaking Bad. I only watched the first two episodes. I started watching the 3rd but I was eating while they were cleaning up the tub's contents, I almost vomited. Never resumed.

Mumei

Channel Orange sucks and Frank Ocean is a joke whose claim to fame is that he loved a man rather than the content of his music or his music vocals. Keep blasting that pedestrian production Mumei girl.

indrpmgyqn4F7.gif

... This attempted dragging reminds me of botty when he was first getting started. Fortunately Frank Ocean Stan is not a weave I wear.

botty's disdain for Frank Ocean is well known; any suggestion that he listen to him is never meant to be taken seriously

Nemesis_

I c.

iAdl1WqpxfLbI.gif

Lin Siniang, who lived during the Ming Dynasty, worked as a prostitute on the banks of Qinhuai River, but was also adept with sword and spear. One day Zhu Changshu, king of the feudal Qingzhou state, came to the Qinhuai River and saw Lin Siniang practicing martial arts. He fell in love at first sight and took her as his princess.

ibxCW2dmlYBPuE.gif

Who is the princess though

Nemesis_

I will be honest I was hoping it translated to something obscene but I guess I was educated in a way anyway so I'm happy to have learnt something new.

ibq1hHCeJ3Gcpd.gif

Oh and I just read that Beyonce is actually pregnant? And it could be twins?

iCPlqQm0rWcgo.gif

royalan

beyonce-4-cover.jpg

1.3 million US

the-mrs-carter-show-world-tour-starring-beyonc--695119214-340x280.jpg

2 years late/postponing/whatever
it's still happening and it's sold out WW

ibwIQ54RvRuuOd.gif

im sorry my Neo-Queen Serenity ;_;

You copied my GIF!!!!

and besides it featuring Beyonce it's flawless. ;___;

The font is Bauhaus 93. The official PopGAF font. ;___;

Icicle

So do I. She would probably have to release a generic lead single in order to gain some attention, but after that people will fall in love with ha.

What's this about Crystal Kay coming?!

tumblr_mmav1vCn7x1rjjsfyo1_250.gif

tumblr_mmaos7iqCp1rjjsfyo2_250.gif

Wait...

She just posted the Instagram picture I shared earlier along with this caption:

"Had a great shoot today with a lovely team :))))))) #LA #TeamCkay"

She has a TEAM!

ibsTmobh8r7N6s.gif

I still like Frank Ocean. Yall are doing too much all the time :(

Also, is "era" the new overplayed stan buzzword? It sounds so silly tbh. At least it's betterthan "impact"

Nemesis_

For some artists, the use of the word era is just a convenient way to refer to the period from which an album's pre-release hype starts, to when the album following is released.

It's been around since OT1. There has been debate as to what constitutes an era though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom