• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowderedToast

New Kanye is shit
He's more obnoxious than Chris Brown or Will.i.am.

edit; Top 10 From Eurovision

Denmark - Only Teardrops - 281 - Great pop track
Azerbaijan - Hold Me - 234 - Perplexed as to why this did so well
Ukraine - Gravity - 214 - Dull as fuck
Norway - I Feed You My Love - 191 - deserved better.
Greece - Alcohol is free - 152 - Flawless song
Italy - L'Essenziale - 126 - Forgettable.
Malta - Tomorrow - 120 - Utterly adorable guy, making eveyone swoon
Netherlands - Birds - 114 - A lesser Lana Del Rey
Hungary - Kedvesem (Zoohacker Remix) - 84 - Cute Guitarist

Quite a good year tbh, top ten is questionable though. Ireland's track didn't deserve to come last, and Belgium and Sweden deserved a lot better.

i loved ukraine!! overall it was quite a good year, denmark was a deserving winner. although i thought romania should've done much better, it was brilliant

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
i loved ukraine!! overall it was quite a good year, denmark was a deserving winner. although i thought romania should've done much better, it was brilliant

Romania should have done better?

iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif

Did we watch the same program?

SaintZ

I watched the Anouk videos and I don't find her that similar to Lana (maybe Lana's music when she was Lizzy Grant but with better production). Her songs are cute and her tattoo is hot.

Oh and the only time I watched Eurovision was when Russian Queens t.A.T.u. participated and landed in 3rd place.

Also, there's a NEW version of Crazy Kids, this time featuring Juicy J.

Why are there so many versions of the same song tho. IDGI.

Bladenic

Those looks photoshopped or something. Her hips and thighs look incredibly small, everywhere else she has a more curvy body. Not liking it.

ieSvXynhhY9Gl.gif

TBH Epic looks like one of those awful rip off films that pop up around real animated hits from Pixar/Dreamworks/Disney to trick parents who don't know much about the scene into accidentally buying them.

How fitting that Bey plays a leading roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDk4oqDWr5c

Not the whole song but a big chunk of it, in LQ sadly. It's repetitive but sounds appropriately epic.

Hopefully we'll get an official release this Friday to coincide with the movie's release. :)

ibtww7LQRM7Pq7.gif

How nice of Fox to make Beyonce a queen in a movie, something she will never be in real life.

ieSvXynhhY9Gl.gif

TBH Epic looks like one of those awful rip off films that pop up around real animated hits from Pixar/Dreamworks/Disney to trick parents who don't know much about the scene into accidentally buying them.

ibf7ZD5AtNfs8w.gif

botty

Banned

Let's wait and see if it flops.

ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Despite it being a non-Pixar (or even non-Dreamworks) film it still looks interesting. It'll probably be awful but I might watch it just to take the risk, lol.

And not Waffle calling Beyonce generic or redundant. Your faves are literally five off-brand Ken dolls.

Despite it being a non-Pixar (or even non-Dreamworks) film it still looks interesting. It'll probably be awful but I might watch it just to take the risk, lol.

And not Waffle calling Beyonce generic or redundant. Your fave is literally comprised of five off-brand Ken dolls.

Lying like Beyonce about a pregnancy. Shameful

Did I call Bey generic or redundant? No. I called the FILM those things.....which it will be.

Nemesis_

Are we really arguing over Epic and pretending that song isn't boring and basic?

(You stans all know that Bey is capable of much more, don't lie now)

i6AmAxt0XvQZ7.gif

She shat this out for (more) money.

I guess she wants to save it for her non-existent album when it comes out next year. And I guess I wouldn't want a song Sia wrote for me to be grouped with the movie "Epic."

There better be some HQ rips of the song after Friday though. God help me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I had a dream Ciara shot Rihanna on a concert. ( only scratched her thight) Jay Z came out to the stage with a UZI and shot the public at random and when his rounds finished he callled Beyonce which entered with Grown Woman and shoot a Bazooka at the public screaming she dont bleach.

DMeisterJ has a meltdown and goes on the hunt for Ciara and bombards her with Rih receipts of successes she will never reach and Ciara ends up in vegetative state.

This same day Mumei had big breakdown and banned everyone who wasnt on PopGaf. Evil Lore tried stopping Mumu but sis blew EL head with a high note.

We were all cackling at the event except Roy who was shading Bey style of doing her entrance and shooting which ended up being paid dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom