• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

I had a dream Ciara shot Rihanna on a concert. ( only scratched her thight) Jay Z came out to the stage with a UZI and shot the public at random and when his rounds finished he callled Beyonce which entered with Grown Woman and shoot a Bazooka at the public screaming she dont bleach.

DMeisted J has a meltdown and goes on the hunt for Ciara and bombards her with Rih receipts of successes she will never reach and Ciara ends up in vegetative state.

This same day Mumei had big breakdown and banned everyone who wasnt on PopGaf. Evil Lore tried stopping Mumu but sis blee EL head with a high note.

We were all cackling at the event except Roy who was shading Bey style of doing her entrance and shooting which ended up being paid dust.

LOL

Touchdown

Banned
I had a dream Ciara shot Rihanna on a concert. ( only scratched her thight) Jay Z came out to the stage with a UZI and shot the public at random and when his rounds finished he callled Beyonce which entered with Grown Woman and shoot a Bazooka at the public screaming she dont bleach.

DMeisterJ has a meltdown and goes on the hunt for Ciara and bombards her with Rih receipts of successes she will never reach and Ciara ends up in vegetative state.

This same day Mumei had big breakdown and banned everyone who wasnt on PopGaf. Evil Lore tried stopping Mumu but sis blew EL head with a high note.

We were all cackling at the event except Roy who was shading Bey style of doing her entrance and shooting which ended up being paid dust.

2eb62ya-2.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

DMeisterJ has a meltdown and goes on the hunt for Ciara and bombards her with Rih receipts of successes she will never reach and Ciara ends up in vegetative state.

This same day Mumei had big breakdown and banned everyone who wasnt on PopGaf. Evil Lore tried stopping Mumu but sis blew EL head with a high note.

:deadbanana:

Trigger

I cannnnnoT

sek2ldf.gif
sek2ldf.gif
sek2ldf.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Dead at me freaking out and worrying about not finishing the OT in time. This thread is moving at a glacial pace.

Hopefully the BBAs will revive ha.

botty

Banned
So many rumors. I am surprisingly hyped for the show considering how bad the live shows were last season.

I thought it so strange that a country act won X Factor. I imagine X Factor to appeal more towards a younger crowd than say... American Idol or The Voice, but a WGWG managed to slip into their, too, and win. Hopefully they have a lot more interesting acts this season, in the vein of 5th Harmony and Cece. Or even Drew from season 1.

I thought it so strange that a country act won X Factor. I imagine X Factor to appeal more towards a younger crowd than say... American Idol or The Voice, but a WGWG managed to slip into their, too, and win. Hopefully they have a lot more interesting acts this season, in the vein of 5th Harmony and Cece. Or even Drew from season 1.
Considering the top contenders I was not surprised. Carly was good but utterly unlikable and dry. 5H was good, but didn't get it together fast enough to build their fanbase.

One thing I hated about X Factor was that it seemed like the judges were more interested in shading the other judges contestants, and holding up their own, than they were in providing real critique.

Though my utter disdain for the entire "teams" concept that X Factor and The Void use is well known.

botty

Banned
Rihanna doesn't have consecutive flop singles or albums tho. That's exclusive to Xtina.

Oh well. She'll just keep snatching those Feature top 10s.

5zvrU.png

Considering the top contenders I was not surprised. Carly was good but utterly unlikable and dry. 5H was good, but didn't get it together fast enough to build their fanbase.

One thing I hated about X Factor was that it seemed like the judges were more interested in shading the other judges contestants and holding up their own than they were in providing real critique. Though my utter disdain for the entire "teams" idea that X Factor and The Void have is well known.

One thing I did enjoy about X Factor was Demi and Simon's chemistry. It was very fun and organic, which may be because Demi has a great personality. I think Hilary will fit in there well, too. I don't know about Kelly, though.

Oh well. She'll just keep snatching those Feature top 10s.

5zvrU.png

One thing I did enjoy about X Factor was Demi and Simon's chemistry. It was very fun and organic, which may be because Demi has a great personality. I think Hilary will fit in there well, too. I don't know about Kelly, though.

Should be a mess, but an entertaining one.

Hopefully they have an artists that I can stan for.

Fey

Banned

Anecdotal but from what I've seen, white teen girls are all over country. My high school played songs in the morning before school started based off what students wanted to hear and it was country music every single day. And there's a country music festival in my city and the girls in my school always went nuts about it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh the bba's are tonight?
Who's performing?

I agree with you sistrens about Major Lazer's album, just delightful. Perfect revision music

botty

Banned
Looks like we are finding out tomorrow, I hope Hilary is just a co-host

iYPweVt3Heo3y.gif

I c

ibqVftM1t9NMRm.gif

Anecdotal but from what I've seen, white teen girls are all over country. My high school played songs in the morning before school started based off what students wanted to hear and it was country music every single day. And there's a country music festival in my city and the girls in my school always went nuts about it.

But where are you from, fey? Here in NYC country is quite irrelevant. Teen girls here are listening to R&B, Pop, and rock mostly.

ibqVftM1t9NMRm.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Taylor Swift
Justin Bieber
Prince
Bruno Mars
Selena Gomez
Pitbull
Ryan Lewis
The Band Perry
Kacey Musgraves
Christina Aguilera
Nicki Minaj
Chris Brown
Jennifer Lopez
Akon
Macklemore

Quite a mixed bunch, will watch for Sticki and Macklemore
I wonder how much the necromancer charged to bring back prince?

tumblr_mkyfcpYWx41s8ppk9o1_500.gif

Fey

Banned
But where are you from, fey? Here in NYC country is quite irrelevant. Teen girls here are listening to R&B, Pop, and rock mostly.

Ontario. But I do also have cousins from Boston who listen to nothing but country and say their school is the same. Back when I saw them in Jan/Feb, they (and apparently "everyone at school") was obsessed with "Hunter Hays"
shakeno.gif

wait is Madonna going to be at the awards?

Matt_

Prince is doing new music and not some old medley in celebration of his career?
ioTsymKU6lMxS.gif

Here for Icona Pop though, queens of euro pop

Matt_

redBlue carpet is being streamed + backstage stuff later here

Miguel is being interviewed, saying how his performance is something that people have never seen before bla bla bla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom