• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kii, Icona Pop just got asked if they were beiber fans. There faces.

Majmun

iTZdtYSK5rBEC.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I know Kesha is the queen of tacky and I lahv her for it, but that gold tooth is heinous.

You sure she is special guesting with Pitbull? She made it sound like she was just introducing them

Matt_

Wat. Shania Twain is there? Why?

edit; she looks stunning, fantastic for her age

She's recording new music within the next year apparently

Matt_

Why not?

Shania can go where she likes.

Oh I wasn't being shady, just thought it was a bit odd considering her last album was 10 years ago, I guess its just promo for her residency

Fey

Banned
Shania's been "recording" her next album for like the last 4 years. I need ha to hurry and remind us all what good country pop is tbh

Matt_

Shania's been "recording" her next album for like the last 4 years. I need ha to hurry and remind us all what good country pop is tbh

To be fair to her, she did say she hasn't actually started writing or recording yet
It starts in ten minutes right? Timezones and all that

Kyon

Banned
To be fair to her, she did say she hasn't actually started writing or recording yet
It starts in ten minutes right? Timezones and all that

No she has been working on it the past few years. It was actually supposed to come last year but nothing

Matt_

Its a special event, why is no one in plug?

Fey

Banned
No she has been working on it the past few years. It was actually supposed to come last year but nothing
Yeah, Today Is Your Day was supposed to be the lead, right?

I still remember she was hyping something up for her birthday 2-3 years back and everyone thought it would be new album related but it was just some video of her family vacation. -__-

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rihanna already won 4 awards.

Her power

Top Radio Songs Artist: Rihanna
Top R&B Artist: Rihanna
Top R&B Album: Rihanna "Unapologetic"
Top R&B Song: Rihanna "Diamonds"

16llef6-jpg.gif

:rip: at this long ass Galaxy S IV commercial. Flopdroid

DMeisterJ

Banned
Why does this Serena song sound like a Rihanna song?

Cause it was written by Ester Dean and Produced by Stargate. If you recall, Dean/Stargate have been behind many of Rihanna's hits, notably "What's my Name", and "S&M". It's exactly why this song sounds like a Rihjected song from Loud.

Poor Selena.

Touchdown

Banned
Taylor Swift
Justin Bieber
Prince
Bruno Mars
Selena Gomez
Pitbull
Ryan Lewis
The Band Perry
Kacey Musgraves
Christina Aguilera
Nicki Minaj
Chris Brown
Jennifer Lopez
Akon
Macklemore

I'ma have to watch this.

gotta keep an eye on Nicki and J Lo now till the end of time in case they be shading my #Queen.

tumblr_mmyt7qcwiN1ryncnco4_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom