• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Imma have to finish later. Game of Thrones!!!!!

Yasss stan Game of Thronesus.
1Oymt.gif

I always watch the rerun.

DMeisterJ

Banned
You could still hear her vocals, though. Which is the last thing the NAVY wants from their fave.

iHNAUuXed1rEC.gif

Seems like the #NAVY doesn't mind her live vocals, since Rih has embarked on a SOLD OUT WORLD TOUR. When was the last time that Xtina did that? Seems like the fighters DON'T want to hear their fave live.

Hm

Bladenic

Seems like the #NAVY doesn't mind her live vocals, since Rih has embarked on a SOLD OUT WORLD TOUR. When was the last time that Xtina did that? Seems like the fighters DON'T want to hear their fave live.

Hm

Oop clocked
ec20fb7f.gif

Except isn't Xtina's lifetime sales still higher than Rihanna despite only having 2 smash albums?
ec20fb7f.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
227px-No_fun_allowed.jpg

The old title was more accurate imo

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The more I see it the more I laugh
I swear the girl on the right gets knocked out

RubyFaith

I am fucking /screaming/ at Kendrick Lamar.

Not because of what he did but because he continued the performance like fuck the fans
#yolo

royalan

OMG - Everytime I see that GIF I start HOWLING.

I really am mad tho. Miguel, we JUST got people to start taking you seriously....come onnnnnnn man! ;___;

........in other news, "Adorn" jumped up 127 spots on iTunes.

DMeisterJ

Banned
OMG - Everytime I see that GIF I start HOWLING.

I really am mad tho. Miguel, we JUST got people to start taking you seriously....come onnnnnnn man! ;___;

........in other news, "Adorn" jumped up 127 spots on iTunes.

At the very least, the leg drop will sell a few tracks of "Adorn"

Matt_

Twitter is telling me Drake, Biebz, and Taylor also did funny things. What were they?

Beiber got booed and played his "I'm 19 stop being mean and let me act like a douche" card while accepting an award

Don't know about drake and taylor though

RubyFaith

That fraud high fade tricked me.

My apologies, but not really, because that actually made me laugh.

And it's good to know Kendrick isn't fucking up with his foot barely in the door.

ayumi hamasaki laughing.gif

royalan

tumblr_mn2qylfIO01qk08n1o1_250.gif
tumblr_mn2qylfIO01qk08n1o2_250.gif

OMG. I'm THIS CLOSE to stanning.

I am SO UPSET I didn't watch tonight's awards and missed all this MESS. I'm getting early-2000s VMAs teas...

Matt_

It was a good award show tbh
Much better than that country plagued mess that was the grammys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom