• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Damn it why didn't I watch these awards they sound like they literally ended careers

iCEfiaMTamcy2.gif

Just watched Christina and Pitbull's performance on YouTube. The back track was a little too loud, but I was slayed. Christina looked so happy jumping up and down. I can't.

Artemisia

Banned
This is Miley's chance. Her single better not be generic filth. It can't be. After all this shatter about her coming for wigs and putting out groundbreaking shit this has to slay.

bort

This is Miley's chance. Her single better not be generic filth. It can't be. After all this shatter about her coming for wigs and putting out groundbreaking shit this has to slay.

well mike will made it said this about it

but who really knows

Just got done listening to a lot of Christina on Spotify tonight. Beautiful, You Lost Me, Hurt, Your Body, Blank Page, Fighter, Genie in a Bottle, etc. etc. Her discography is full of slayage. I'm feeling all her moments. I can't...

iPtXWuNAhtpRv.gif

botty

Banned
Just got done listening to a lot of Christina on Spotify tonight. Beautiful, You Lost Me, Hurt, Your Body, Blank Page, Fighter, Genie in a Bottle, etc. etc. Her discography is full of slayage. I'm feeling all her moments. I can't...

iPtXWuNAhtpRv.gif

Stan.

iPtXWuNAhtpRv.gif

This was the shadiest award show ever. It just messy all around. And it was interesting how it was all the young generation of artists involved.

Cynosure

iPtXWuNAhtpRv.gif

rise up this is the beginning

iPtXWuNAhtpRv.gif

Disappointed that I missed such a legendary show.

May have to download and watch in its entirety.

you're seeing the best of it in gifs
and that one video I posted
tumblr_madm8lgjwY1rqqk0ko1_100.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom