• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Indeed I am here for Kylie
The true Queen of the Gays
Watching the Aphrodite tour was like gay nirvana

tumblr_m4ktaad1BF1qgicpoo5_250.gif

That and she looks fucking amazing
Makes most of the pop girls stanned here look like fucking trolls

edit; oh and @Waffle who said Icona Pop are one hit wonders
listen to ready for the weekend and be slain

I saw Icona Pop in NYC when they opened for Marina and they fucking SLAYED. People knew the words to their songs and everything Ready For the Weekend is amazing and sounds even better live. Icona Pop is going to happen.

Nemesis_

I feel like if Icona Pop were going to happen, they would've already happened. >_>

But I love their EP. ICONIC is such an appropriate name :3

Nah, people know who they are, but they don't know who they are if you get me. I've been to parties where everyone gets super hyped when their stuff comes on, but they aren't really publicly recognizable yet. It's like that period where Dog Days was on every other commercial but anyone who didn't post on ONTD or tumblr had no idea what the hell Florence looked like and who is this Machine anyway?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's been on Spotify for like, four days now?

But yes, I agree.

But don't let OT GAF hear you!

Well, at least Vampire Weekend delivered.

[edit]That Miguel GIF...

iEdKK47rVcLGm.jpg

[edit2]Instead of shading Frank Ocean for his proclivities, botty should take a page from his fave's opinions:

tumblr_mjid41wWa91rt6kz1o1_500.png

Majmun

I dunno, but I think Xtina won last night. The other faves tried.

She looked like a goddess. Is this her final form? She could slay with this new figure if she'd be more motivated.

Woke up this morning still being slayed by Legend X.

Wanna get rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Sweat dripping over my body
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival

iPtXWuNAhtpRv.gif

so i posted a pic of myself in the post a pic of yourself thread. but i won't say what page its on. ;)
Damn, you are fine. *whistles*

But you're still the most #beautiful of them all *.*
Receipts. I want to stan Botty.

400 more posts till OT6

we will probably get there tomorrow with the announcement of Paulina Rubio as an X factor judge
I don't even know hew Paulina Rubio is. Hilary Duff and Kelly Rowland better join the panel or I just won't care.

Trigger

Wait, why?

How did it do?

:(

Glassheart debuted at number three on the UK charts, but most of its singles haven't found much success. I don't think critics were too hot on it either.

Shit, I don't think it's even out in the US. lol, the whole Glassheart era has been a wash tbh.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Spirit: 375,000
Echo: 161,000
Glassheart: 27,000

i3L86EhEaFUGk.gif

She chose a positively morose lead single though, and turned down We Found Love. I think she deserved it.

So did Nicole Scherzingberger.

It's funny that two songs that Rihanna's done that others have turned down (Mary J Blige turned down "Umbrella") have become her two biggest hits.

Edit:

B. Spears also turned down "Umbrella"

Trigger

I like 22. It's a fun song. I'm not sure how I feel about Taylor's attempts at dance choreography though.

I know they are generic as fuck but I love J.Lo's part of Live It Up. Her voice is cute.

The song is a grower. I'm still kind of bopping from last night.

Just heard Grown Woman and Standing on the Sun in full.............

What did you guys think of it?

Playing it again, I don't know why Beyonce's trying so HARD to be sexyratchet. She's a mother. Turn Down.

Christina Aguilera looked fucking AMAZING yesterday. Holy fucking God. She looks like a healthier version of B2B Xtina. I was at Rain (gay bar in Austin) when the show was on and when she came out during that performance everybody started cheering, and I heard several "she's looks amazing!" shouts around me. It was so fucking grand.

More importantly her MAKEUP was on point. When she goes natural and muted she looks absolutely fantastic. The scarlet red lips worked for a while with Back To Basics but since then I've been over it. Au Naturale is the way to go for her.

I don't remember who else was at that show but it didn't matter.

Lin Siniang said:
What does it say about someone who has Bey as their #1?

And I don't know who you are just yet but I'll forgive this drive-thru shade since you have my other #1 as your avvy. Stan and let stan.

Artemisia

Banned
More importantly her MAKEUP was on point. When she goes natural and muted she looks absolutely fantastic. The scarlet red lips worked for a while with Back To Basics but since then I've been over it. Au Naturale is the way to go for her.

I actually wasn't feeling the makeup. She looked off to me, then I realized it was her lips.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

It's out? I've only seen fan extended mixes.

Her team sent it to a few bloggers, but they turned around and DMed the CDQ rip to a few ppl, including a friend of mine who DMed it to me. Itll leak soon.

There's what sounds like audio signatures (beeps and weird vocal queues) so I wont leak it myself though.

I have only really listened to Grown Woman. I thought it was ok and would be a smash at concerts. I am not convinced it would/will do well on radio.

It's just a weird song. Like why is she trying to come for the whole "My booty so fat" "I'm so Trill" thing now? She's too old for that and Blue Ivy will get turned down from private Kindergartens for her mother trying to be ratchet.

Artemisia

Banned
Her team sent it to a few bloggers, but they turned around and DMed the CDQ rip to a few ppl, including a friend of mine who DMed it to me. Itll leak soon.

There's what sounds like audio signatures (beeps and weird vocal queues) so I wont leak it myself though.

holyshit you cannot be serious ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom