• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Her team sent it to a few bloggers, but they turned around and DMed the CDQ rip to a few ppl, including a friend of mine who DMed it to me. Itll leak soon.

There's what sounds like audio signatures (beeps and weird vocal queues) so I wont leak it myself though.

OMG Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
1SCy9.gif

It's just a weird song. Like why is she trying to come for the whole "My booty so fat" "I'm so Trill" thing now? She's too old for that and Blue Ivy will get turned down from private Kindergartens for her mother trying to be ratchet.

I have never really been there for ratchet from any artists, which is probably the source of my apathy towards Bey and Rih lately.

Really I don't mind the subject matter that much, but the song doesn't stick with me. I know Bey is capable of slaying me though, so I am holding out hope for the album.

Bladenic

I have never really been there for ratchet from any artists, which is probably the source of my apathy towards Bey and Rih lately.

Really I don't mind the subject matter that much, but the song doesn't stick with me. I know Bey is capable of slaying me though, so I am holding out hope for the album.

It's so fake when Bey tries to be ratchet. It may not have been back on B'Day, but it certainly is now.

ibbWIAs8RvfVUt.gif

Kyon

Banned
Beyonce and Gaga are totally 50/50 in my book, so if I talk about Bey more it's probably coz all you hoes keep coming for ha. Also her era's actually active right now, unlike Gaga's.

Don't be shady gurr

he quoted that part because it was about Bey :3

he quoted that part because it was about Bey :3

Lol

Nem wishes she could stan ha faves the way I do tbh. I'm a goddamn pro-fess-ionaL

But yeah I suppose I can be more vocal about Gaga. I need something to work off of though ;_;

Her team sent it to a few bloggers, but they turned around and DMed the CDQ rip to a few ppl, including a friend of mine who DMed it to me. Itll leak soon.

There's what sounds like audio signatures (beeps and weird vocal queues) so I wont leak it myself though.

It's just a weird song. Like why is she trying to come for the whole "My booty so fat" "I'm so Trill" thing now? She's too old for that and Blue Ivy will get turned down from private Kindergartens for her mother trying to be ratchet.

Tell me more about the songs, like the production, vocals, and overall quality.

Before I freak the fuck out. lol

royalan

SO THIS EXPLAINS WHY I HEARD IT IN THE CLUB ONE NIGHT!

SO THIS EXPLAINS WHY I HEARD IT IN THE CLUB ONE NIGHT!

I'm still convinced that you were either too distracted by peripheral peen or mistook the song for those really convincing extended snippets on SoundCloud. Did the song have the first verse or the tribal breakdown?

royalan

I'm still convinced that you were either too distracted by peripheral peen or mistook the song for those really convincing extended snippets on SoundCloud. Did the song have the first verse or the tribal breakdown?

After having watched the concert footage, I can say with honesty that I heard the verses and the chorus, maybe the bridge...but I can't be certain.

Why won't you belieeeeeve meeeeeee. ;___;

Cynosure

let us commence in our daily ritual of acknowledging Beyonce's greatness

-greatest talent
-greatest performer
-most consistently beautiful
-most impact made in the media and pop culture in the last 3 years

only the Queen B

tumblr_m9135pCT8e1rry9ec.gif

-greatest talent
-greatest performer

only the Queen B

You could argue all of them BUT that last one. #Mess.

-greatest talent
-greatest performer

only the Queen B

All true except the last point. That goes to Gaga. But she's still second or third on that queue ;)

But yaaaas, praise the holy queen <3

royalan said:
After having watched the concert footage, I can say with honesty that I heard the verses and the chorus, maybe the bridge...but I can't be certain.

Why won't you belieeeeeve meeeeeee. ;___;

Coz I refuuuuuuuse! Of all the people here to hear it first WHY would it be you? :p

And it was so long ago too ;__;

The Abonimable Snowman said:
when did royalan get hawt? *Fans box*

Get in line sis, I already have long term plans to marry ha.

It's the eyes. /swoon

I think it's pretty damn impressive that Beyonce still captures headlines and media attention without having to rely on being a drugged up mess, a controversial tramp, or a domestic abuse victim. People follow everything she does not because they're interested in her rollercoaster life or her terrible decisions, but because she's just fucking great. I can honestly not think of anyone else who rests in that category; not in her caliber of fame anyway.

Kyon

Banned
no people just wanna know if she's a real person and not the Android Amazon Empress that she tries so hard to portray herself as to the public :3

I think it's pretty damn impressive that Beyonce still captures headlines and media attention without having to rely on being a drugged up mess, a controversial tramp, or a domestic abuse victim. People follow everything she does not because they're interested in her rollercoaster life or her terrible decisions, but because she's just fucking great. I can honestly not think of anyone else who rests in that category; not in her caliber of fame anyway.

Yup.... she gets hers from fake pregnancies, lip syncing for the president, and her refusal to release new music.

When will lessors?

Kyon

Banned
Yup.... she gets hers from fake pregnancies, lip syncing for the president, and her refusal to release new music.

When will lessors?

seriously thats what explains that spike in 2013

EDIT: Death @ Gagita being irrelevant in the end. The public just doesnt care for her anymore.

seriously thats what explains that spike in 2013

EDIT: Death @ Gagita being irrelevant in the end. The public just doesnt care for her anymore.

Lets not play games. EVERYONE thought she was going to perform new music at the superbowl. Disappointment drives trends as well it seems.

Last Year Only: Gaga not all that far Beyhind.

vHKxorA.png

Edit:

no. It was the lip syncing. Which was like a day before that if i remember correctly.

...and that of course.

Bladenic

I said, I've heard it before.

If that's the best shade you can do, better go back in that hole you crawled from.

ibbWIAs8RvfVUt.gif

Paralyze ha

iCEfiaMTamcy2.gif

And lol at saying people care about Bey is doing. As has been stated, people wanted to know about her fake pregnancy, and generally anything that she has lied about time and again.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/jay-z-beyonce-not-pregnant-20130520

Rolling Stone said:
Turns out that Beyoncé isn't pregnant after all, husband Jay-Z says. The rapper, responding to a congratulatory e-mail from the program director of New York radio station Hot 97, said talk last week that he and Beyoncé were expecting their second child was false.

"It's not true," the program director, Ebro Darden, said in an in-studio video clip.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/jay-z-beyonce-not-pregnant-20130520#ixzz2TrDNwYv9

THANK FUCKING GOD

"First listen"
"Beyonce"

Until theres a way to remove those tags... because they seem really specific...

When you say it'll leak "soon" how "soon" do you mean? Like this week? This month? Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom