• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rih hasn't been to Aus since the GGGB tour I think. I think she'll stop thru since she'll be in tour for the better part of a year.

Yeah, Australia could do without more (fake) British influence.

And I won't be surprised if Justin's singles don't chart; iTunes has single-handedly killed the album artist and Justin's very much an album artist. I just know that I'm gonna buy The 20/20 Experience on day one and I'm going to love it.

Kiiii

Not you blaming iTunes in advance for #FFFFFFive's upcoming floppage

Koodo

Banned
Really, you're not sure?
bhuHH.gif
Justin Bieber will forever be the child that slid out of the sulfuric anus called Ontario.

ik6ha3n0gM6QH.gif

Kyon

Banned
Yeah, Australia could do without more (fake) British influence.

And I won't be surprised if Justin's singles don't chart; iTunes has single-handedly killed the album artist and Justin's very much an album artist. I just know that I'm gonna buy The 20/20 Experience on day one and I'm going to love it.

The 20/06 experience is basically a FS/LS Repackage anyway so I can see why you have an INSTEREST

iFjR5gqY8sIVE.gif

Mau ®

I think Rih ditched us for her latest tour but I could be wrong.

Truly the black Madonna.

Yes, LOUD Tour didnt go to AUS but that's because she toured there for the previous tour (Last Girl on Earth Tour) on the same year.

She would've over-toured that market and I dont think that would've been good.

Rih hasn't been to Aus since the GGGB tour I think. I think she'll stop thru since she'll be in tour for the better part of a year.

Kiiii

Not you blaming iTunes in advance for #FFFFFFive's upcoming floppage

Yeah, I don't trust iTunes customers to buy good songs anymore given the musical trash heap that's clogging the top 100 right now. Beyonce might do really well, but I don't think Justin will this era. They'll both sell a crap load of albums though, which is their intent from the start so I suppose they win out?

The 20/06 experience is basically a FS/LS Repackage anyway so I can see why you have an INSTEREST

iFjR5gqY8sIVE.gif

I see you coming for me. Fortunately for us all I don't put much stock in the opinions of a Britney stan regarding any kind of statement on music. It'll be easier for me once they prop her half-masticated ass on a stool to groan and queef through a new "electronic" album so that it can come out and keep you busy for a while. BYE

iFjR5gqY8sIVE.gif

Justin Bieber will forever be the child that slid out of the sulfuric anus called Ontario.

Stay mad that Toronto is the #1 destination for any tour coming to Canada. The fact that you had to go a province over just to see your fave...
wQZoHRz.gif
. Meanwhile, she played up the street from me and nobody went because of a snowstorm. Poor Albortion.

Koodo

Banned
Stay mad that Toronto is the #1 destination for any tour coming to Canada. The fact that you had to go a province over just to see your fave...
wQZoHRz.gif
. Meanwhile, she played up the street from me and nobody went because of a snowstorm. Poor Albortion.
Avril Lavigne and Artemisia also slid out of the same orifice. You can't win.

ik6ha3n0gM6QH.gif

royalan

A Ke$ha tour date has popped up.

Poor Xtincta... even Ke$ha can tour kiiiiii.

Her prices are now higher and has more american dates lined up, not to mention she has mentioned they're hitting new markets in 2013 and 2014.

It seems it will happen sis.

Not poor Xtina. "Dumb Xtina" at this point.

I think it's clear by now that if a newbie with shitastic album sales, middling singles success, and no real legacy to fall back on can scrape together a tour then XTINA is clearly the reason Xtina isn't touring. ;___;

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I see you coming for me. Fortunately for us all I don't put much stock in the opinions of a Britney stan regarding any kind of statement on music. It'll be easier for me once they prop her half-masticated ass on a stool to groan and queef through a new "electronic" album so that it can come out and keep you busy for a while. BYE

iFjR5gqY8sIVE.gif

ibcBlypJSZP3F8.gif

Nemesis_

Random and out of no where but I have heard so many good things about Sarah Brightman and she seems cute

but then I saw this album cover and it was so VISUALLY STRIKING and BEAUTIFULLY CIMPOSED I just had to hear it (on Spotify).

And while the music isn't really my jam I think she has a beautiful voice. I am in love, PopGAF. *.*

....that is all

iv19umh465Kdm.gif

Koodo

Banned
Tegan and Sara are from Calgary, and Grimes from Vancouver.

The west, Canada's mecca of tasteful music. The other regions didn't try.

ibr3YkVfJgXiZn.gif

Kyon

Banned
Random and out of no where but I have heard so many good things about Sarah Brightman and she seems cute

but then I saw this album cover and it was so VISUALLY STRIKING and BEAUTIFULLY CIMPOSED I just had to hear it (on Spotify).

And while the music isn't really my jam I think she has a beautiful voice. I am in love, PopGAF. *.*

....that is all

iv19umh465Kdm.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=40432225

Also The New World ORDER album I was speaking about is called DreamChaser and its been out for a month now. Stan plz.

Trigger

iBrpI15vMfpVU.gif

nnnnnnn

I'm done

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

....that is all

iv19umh465Kdm.gif

STAN STAN STAN. I love Sarah Brightman and I never thought it would be mentioned here.

royalan

DID YOU GET MY RECOMMENDATION FOR LIVE ALBUM THO

Sorry sis!

I did!

Being the Sia Stan that I am, I've already heard some if Lady Croissant, but I've never listened to it as an album. *___*

Adding it to the list. I need something to listen to as I'm updating the EP anyway. *_____*

Artemisia

Banned
Avril Lavigne and Artemisia also slid out of the same orifice. You can't win.

ik6ha3n0gM6QH.gif

look bitch, just because everyone pays dust to your miserable pastoral farmland province when they teach about Canadian geography doesn't mean you take out your anger at those who were lucky enough to be born and raised in Canada's most iconic province. Go lose some steam in the wilderness of something, sis.

iMHi3ez0JSvOC.gif

look bitch, just because everyone pays dust to your miserable pastoral farmland province when they teach about Canadian geography doesn't mean you take out your anger at those who were lucky enough to be born and raised in Canada's most iconic province. Go lose some steam in the wilderness of something, sis.

iMHi3ez0JSvOC.gif

LOL. I love Arte's no holds barred shade. <3

royalan

This Canadian Civil War....

Soul-Sis! Drag Race tonight! I predict either Ivy or Jade is hittin the road tonight, with Ivy being my pick to get to booT.

Can I mention how annoying this gif is?

I mean....couldn't they have brightened it up a bit? Nothing is more annoying than a washed out tumblr gif.

(plus the Lana stans on ATRL spam it)

Also THIS from the Idol thread:
This is&#8230;a slightly new way to vote on American Idol.
SuperVote is an online tool for fans to cast 50 votes all at once via any of the AT&T American Idol Vote destinations: AmericanIdol.com, the mobile app, and Facebook, Fox announced today. Fans will be able to send all 50 votes to one contestant, or allocate them among a few different performers.
This follows a 2011 announcement that allowed fans to vote online. As always, viewers will still be able to vote via a phone call after the show, but now it seems like passionate fans won&#8217;t have to spend as much time texting massive amounts of votes to keep their favorite in the game. The new system will kick off tomorrow night, when the 10 girl semifinalists &#8211; including Breanna Steer and Janelle Arthur &#8211; take the stage.

Tween power voters are a thing of the past?

This Canadian Civil War....

Soul-Sis! Drag Race tonight! I predict either Ivy or Jade is hittin the road tonight, with Ivy being my pick to get to booT.

I knoooooow! I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow to watch it though because my friend dropped his cable subscription :( Jade and Ivy have to go next though; especially Ivy. Purposeless bitch...

I'm predicting an Alaska win finally. Pray for ha. <3

Trigger

Also THIS from the Idol thread:

Tween power voters are a thing of the past?

I always assumed tweens took control of the Idol vote because they're the ones most likely to use non-conventional means of voting. I'm not sure if older voters are going to use such a feature as extensively, especially if it's connected to things like Facebook or mobile apps.

I always assumed tweens took control of the Idol vote because they're the ones most likely to use non-conventional means of voting. I'm not sure if older voters are going to use such a feature as extensively, especially if it's connected to things like Facebook or mobile apps.

I don't think so.

The internet community is not the same as the power voting community imo.

The 13 year old at home may not even HAVE a smartphone. I don't think those fans network..... they just have a lot of time to sit at home and text.

I think the change gives a great deal of power to contestants with powerful online fanbases like Jessica Sanchez.

Trigger

I don't think so.

The internet community is not the same as the power voting community imo.

The 13 year old at home may not even HAVE a smartphone. I don't think those fans network..... they just have a lot of time to sit at home and text.

I think the change gives a great deal of power to contestants with powerful online fanbases like Jessica Sanchez.

I'm not sure if there's much of a distinction between the two, but I'm ready for anything that will end the tyranny of WGWG.

I'm not sure if there's much of a distinction between the two, but I'm ready for anything that will end the tyranny of WGWG.

lol same.

The producers probably looked into the impact before implementing this (I hope) so I would imagine that it was developed with that goal in mind.

Artemisia

Banned
we should take the OP graveyard a step further and have popgaf funerals whenever someone gets banned

ibrGEI8NrDywHv.gif

uhm

vDxNsEC.gif

who cares about kyon?

ok bitch now you've crossed the line

ibsHSgnTpCARiC.gif

I will live when kyonsus christ returns and drags your inEFFEctual ass over hot coals

Ummm that Matangi mix is bordering on groundbreaking. I wonder how the full songs hold up but just that mix alone... goddamn.

I suddenly forgot that Maya exists.

Artemisia

Banned
Ummm that Matangi mix is bordering on groundbreaking. I wonder how the full songs hold up but just that mix alone... goddamn.

I suddenly forgot that Maya exists.

o you like MIA too? Bless. I too am a bit worried about how the songs will sound with her vocals on them, and so I don't get too used to how the sounded on the mix, I've decided to stop listening to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom