• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
quoted for new page

ibcBlypJSZP3F8.gif

YOU STAN AYUMI HAMASAKI? PRINCESS OF JPOP? O___O

Koodo

Banned
Doesn't matter anyway. St!nk will likely clock all of them. Notice how the Beyhive don't mention her at all. They have their sights set on an artist with no WW appeal, and an artist who just made $90M on tour last year.

Those lowered standards.
To be fair, I also keep forgetting O!nk is embarking on a major tour this year. Such is life outside Australia.

iWU7ysOaIwAHF.gif

Mau ®

It smelled like scented water for me

but anything would smell cheap when you been sporting well manufactured scents for a while
Z0gW2.gif

I have yet to smell GaGa's perfume.

I had, however, very vivid dreams of swimming in a pool of FAME while partying up with Justin Beiber and an asian orgy.

kiiiiii

Koodo

Banned
Justine's fecal dropping has indeed rebounded most unexpectedly and started performing really well.

We should have seen this coming. The Xtincta stans predicted he would flop.

Kyon

Banned
#1 single? Who cares, Doesn't mean that is a flop. Suit & Tie is doing surprisingly well on Pop radio.

ALBUM hun ALBUM.

Also JusTine hasn't had a #1 hit in like how many years? Truly a tragedy if someone of his caliber can't clock that with ease.

Mau ®

yall cannot come for Gaga's tour with that final gross

unless your fave is Madonna, they will be lucky to even touch her
iP1tL31zZlP7W.gif

Welp... P!nk is likely to clock the BTWB tbh.

Not sure about the rest of the gurls. Remains to be seen how many markets they will tour tbh.

Kyon

Banned
yall cannot come for Gaga's tour with that final gross

unless your fave is Madonna, they will be lucky to even touch her
iP1tL31zZlP7W.gif

That St!nk tour will mostly out gross BTWB with the Australia dates alone.

Such a disaster of a taste some of them have over there. (Not Nem tho)

Mau ®

How come P!nk always comes up out of nowhere and clocks our faves tbh?

We never see it coming until its right in our faces and we can't do anything about it.

Her album is also selling a consistent 100k per week WW.

I should stan *.*

Koodo

Banned
Could O!nk really outgross the BTWB? Her last tour of 150+ dates was still dozens of millions behind the final gross of the BTWB. Unless O!nk will have a massive hike in attendance and average ticket prices with this tour, it seems difficult to even match her last tour with this much smaller schedule. Unless she extends it even more, I suppose.

Mau ®

A Ke$ha tour date has popped up.

Poor Xtincta... even Ke$ha can tour kiiiiii.

Could O!nk really outgross the BTWB? Her last tour of 150+ dates was still dozens of millions behind the final gross of the BTWB. Unless O!nk will have a massive hike in attendance and average ticket prices with this tour, it seems difficult to even match her last tour with the much smaller schedule. Unless she extends it even more, I suppose.

Her prices are now higher and has more american dates lined up, not to mention she has mentioned they're hitting new markets in 2013 and 2014.

It seems it will happen sis.

Kyon

Banned
Could O!nk really outgross the BTWB? Her last tour of 150+ dates was still dozens of millions behind the final gross of the BTWB. Unless O!nk will have a massive hike in attendance and average ticket prices with this tour, it seems difficult to even match her last tour with the much smaller schedule. Unless she extends it even more, I suppose.

She has nothing else to do tho so I guess she can stay touring for 2 years

Nemesis_

She will extend Australia, they love her because of how charitable she was. I am not really a fan of her music but I can't deny what she did for Queensland during their time of need wasn't a sefless as I thought.

I guess the public just reward ha for it with all those sales.

I don't find Pink! terrible or anything. She's alright, but I don't use her music. I wonder if she gets so much love from Australia just because she's one of the few that actually tours there.

Nemesis_

I don't find Pink! terrible or anything. She's alright, but I don't use her music. I wonder if she gets so much love from Australia just because she's one of the few that actually tours there.

Everyone tours here :/

Even local legends Taylor and Bey came here last time

Nemesis_

Yeah I heard about her chariTy. But was this during FunHouse era? Cause that tour was jusT

IDK or keep track of ha eras, but I don't think it changes the act. :p

But that shit was CRAZY. She played 60something dates or something JUST in Australia.

Mau ®

Its something else entirely tbh. She did like 60 arena dates there on her last tour.

Koodo

Banned
Her prices are now higher and has more american dates lined up, not to mention she has mentioned they're hitting new markets in 2013 and 2014.

It seems it will happen sis.
I wouldn't mind if O!nk ends up clocking everyone out of touring game. She is on my radar of touring acts to see, but sadly I am not in Australia or a major North American market.

... I'm not sure why Befraudcé and P!nk both decided to skip the entire Northwest.
93iIr.gif

Nemesis_

I wouldn't mind if O!nk ends up clocking everyone out of touring game. She is on my radar of touring acts to see, but sadly I am not in Australia or a major North American market.

... I'm not sure why Befraudcé and P!nk both decided to skip the entire Northwest.
93iIr.gif

I don't like ha music either, but if she does another date I will go.

i8RRGVhTw3TNf.gif

My angry lesbian friend is keen to see her (nnnnnnnnnnn)

Nemesis_

Has Madonna ever said why she hate's Australia? How unfortunate for her poor stans.
wQZoHRz.gif

Confessions - She had to take her kids to school or something
Sticky & Sweet - GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS
MDNA Tour - She had to take her kids to school or something

I assume when coming up with an excuse for why she wasn't bringing MDNA to Australia the alzheimers kicked in and she decided to use the same excuse.

The real reason was she was scared that other tours at the same time weren't going to help her perform as well (and people who worked at the booked venues said estimated/projected sales weren't what she wanted) but that is heresay (but entirely believable tbh)

ibajcAKmKCxaEh.gif

Mau ®

Ch...

I could not stan P!nk. Her music does nothing for me, outside of a select few songs.

Its like when I tried to stan Bey... but then I listened to her music beyond "4"
93iIr.gif

tj hazuki

ALBUM hun ALBUM.

Also JusTine hasn't had a #1 hit in like how many years? Truly a tragedy if someone of his caliber can't clock that with ease.

You were talking about ALBUMS? lol. #1 album then defiantly. HDD/Labels are predicting 500k, but it'll be around 300k-400k

Trigger

Confessions - She had to take her kids to school or something
Sticky & Sweet - GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS
MDNA Tour - She had to take her kids to school or something

I assume when coming up with an excuse for why she wasn't bringing MDNA to Australia the alzheimers kicked in and she decided to use the same excuse.

The real reason was she was scared that other tours at the same time weren't going to help her perform as well (and people who worked at the booked venues said sales weren't what she wanted) but that is heresay (but entirely believable tbh)

So much Aussie money being left on the table.

iblqr5hFZL9V5V.gif

I was going to say everyone worth seeing but that would be a discredit to Madonna. But the MDNA Tour giving us a hike was....no big loss.

iFjR5gqY8sIVE.gif

Yeah, Australia could do without more (fake) British influence.

And I won't be surprised if Justin's singles don't chart; iTunes has single-handedly killed the album artist and Justin's very much an album artist. I just know that I'm gonna buy The 20/20 Experience on day one and I'm going to love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom