• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
ciara-body-party.jpg

This one is reminding me of Janet.

Fey

Banned
i am liking macklemore's new song and am happy to see it rising on itunes
hopefully this isn't a this kiss situation again ;___;

I always get sad when our beyloved kyoncé gets banned :(

It was probably something game-related lol

Isn't it always? lol

Gaming side is a dangerous place.

Also...question. A Bey stan on ATRL are saying GQ confirmed that Bey's album is coming in April. Can you confirm/deny?

Just curious because, if the album is releasing that soon, one would expect a debut single any day now.

Trigger

Bey's tour starts in April. It would be odd for her not to drop the single before or near the start.

i am liking macklemore's new song and am happy to see it rising on itunes
hopefully this isn't a this kiss situation again ;___;

r4CiE.png

Bey's tour starts in April. It would be odd for her not to drop the single before or near the start.

I C

One would hope that she could get the album out before the tour as well....but that seems unlikely at this point unless she announces in the next couple weeks.

royalan

Why...it's almost as if Bey KNOWS her new material will suck and is deliberately holding 5 back to keep it from affecting her tour grossings...

But that can't be it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Kyon Federline was banned for letting the Beyhive throw shade at Britney and not clapping back

That kind of unacceptable behavior should not be tolerated

May we remember him for his last act of cuntiness, finishing what
Artemisia TRIED and punching B-Dex out of the game

Let us pray that his return bring us back the bitch we once knew
-Gaymen
iMHi3ez0JSvOC.gif

I'm starting to believe Rihanus has supplanted Befraudcé.

lol this has been apparent for some time. For years even

Rihanna is clearly the most successful single artist releasing music right now (could change once Katy and Gaga hit.... we will see).

Taylor is the only one who comes close.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Why...it's almost as if Bey KNOWS her new material will suck and is deliberately holding 5 back to keep it from affecting her tour grossings...

But that can't be it.

This tea burnt the roof of my mouth. I've never heard of someone announcing an album AFTER the tour and cashing all of your checks. People are really paying for a tour that will likely end up featuring a bunch of songs that aren't out yet. Or they're spending money on a whole bunch of recycled songs and choreography.

I wonder which is worse.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm so confused to what X-Men: Days of Future Past is a sequel to but I'm glad storm is back

himzayrakks9g.gif

hopefully it will include some pop music so this post wont be considered off topic

Bladenic

I wish he'd release "Gorilla". It would slay radio and shit on lives.

I'm still pressed at the dust that Bruno has been paid. He's shitting.

I wouldn't say he's shitting. The album was decent but Locked, Moonshine, and TREASURE were the only stand outs.

Nemesis_

I'm so confused to what X-Men: Days of Future Past is a sequel to but I'm glad storm is back

himzayrakks9g.gif

hopefully it will include some pop music so this post wont be considered off topic

They play around with time travel a lot. So while it's a sequel to the original First Class, it also goes into the future.

Hence why Hale and FAMKE JANSENSUSALLAH have been signed on to play :3

Bladenic

They play around with time travel a lot. So while it's a sequel to the original First Class, it also goes into the future.

Wait FamkALLAH is also confirmed to return? Let me get hyped.

moulels

Where's the receipt of Famke Godsend sis?

I'll cry.

EDIT: omg RIP my dear PTA sis ;___;

ibrGEI8NrDywHv.gif

moulels

Also, apparently (future movie spoiler)
Famke has filmed a short cameo for The Wolverine which takes place after X3.

Trigger

Why doesn't that person wash their dirty ass stomach tho?

Lol honestly I didn't mind it. Sure it wasn't NEARLY as good as X2...... but I never found it offensive.

Meh.

Given how easily Bryan Singer set up everything for a grand finale, I was pretty disappointed.

I'm still a sucker for superhero flicks so I won't pretend that I didn't watch it multiple times.
bhuHH.gif

Ciara gerl, you pioneered the whole "Is she a man" thing long before Gaga and you deserve props for that.

But ho, you better not plagiarize THE QUEEN.

"Boy you should knooow that..." takes on a whole new meaning, though.

DDP

DMeisterJ

Banned
Bye Marius. That is Melissa Forde's Instagram. Not you trying to pin what Melissa does on Rihanna.

The pressure you're under... ✌

DMeisterJ

Banned
Ch... if Rihanna didnt agree she would have told her to get it down. She is a disgusting cyber bully.

Again, this is Melissa Forde's twitter. You're saying Rih is shading her. Rihanna is NOT shading her, Melissa Forde is.

Stop being a pressed cunt and deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom