• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
LPCig5A.jpg

#icant with how pressed Rih looks in this pic, and how happy Ci is.

Styles

Eh, that interview isn't going to help her at all

especially when she says something like this

like take a joke

“You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people,” Taylor Swift tells Vanity Fair contributing editor Nancy Jo Sales on the subject of mean girls in general and in response to an incident at this year’s Golden Globes, where Amy Poehler and Tina Fey mocked her highly scrutinized love life. “Because she said to me she had heard a quote that she loved, that said, ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’”]

effe

Banned
didn't she do some shit where some of the letters in her track list that comes with her CD had bolded letters that equated to people's names. Like Joe Jonas or some shit.

Koodo

Banned
Disgusting beast. I knew Squints was a venereal-faced melting pot of misogyny, racism and hypocrisy.

The sweet jusTice that her filthy ways are getting exposed to the world at large.

Artemisia

Banned
didn't she do some shit where some of the letters in her track list that comes with her CD had bolded letters that equated to people's names. Like Joe Jonas or some shit.

she does have secret messages in the liner notes, but they don't mention any names.

Mau ®

She does do that but she doesnt put the names of the people. She leaves hints of places she wrote the songs, bands that inspire them, or just little messages.

Styles

Kelly Rowland Reveals She Used 'Taylor Swift Formula' on New Album

As she prepares for the release of her forthcoming album "Talk a Good Game", singer Kelly Rowland revealed her new studio effort would give fans a look into her private life and relationships. She confessed to having applied country superstar Taylor Swift's songwriting formula of writing about past loves and heartbreaks for her fourth studio album.

When asked if she had warned her exes about her latest songwriting strategy, the 32-year-old pop/R'n'B star said, "You know what? No, I really don't give a s**t. [Laughs] It's nothing like that. My mom would say, 'The truth shall set you free,' so no matter what truth that is, I think it's important to be honest about it."

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00058432.html

The Lord, Her impact, Her power to set Trends.

iLUQiMkhfjitF.gif

Koodo

Banned
I'm getting progressively sick of Zayn. Rather than aging into a hunky and rugged prince, he seems to be on a crack path of increasingly emanciated looks.

That he probably smells of nicotine worsens the situation even more.

Artemisia

Banned
I'm getting progressively sick of Zayn. Rather than aging into a hunky and rugged prince, he seems to be on a crack path of increasingly emanciated looks.

That he probably smells of nicotine worsens the situation even more.

It will only get worse once 1D starts to become irrelevant.

Mau ®

I see all this slut-shaming when its been made clear Tay has only dated 2 people since 2010.

Most of ya'll have had sex with at least 2 people in the last 6 months.

Artemisia

Banned
@carlyraejepsen: As an artist who believes in equality for all people, I will not be participating in the Boy Scouts of America Jamboree this summer...
I always have and will continue to support the LGBT community on a global level
and stay informed on the ever changing landscape in the ongoing battle for gay rights in this country and across the globe.

Legend C, her political awareness

skylerclap.gif

royalan

I don't want to hear Taylor Swift's whining, because she sure didn't give a fuck about the public guessing about her love life when she was deliberately using the men she dated as easter eggs in her songs. Now that her image is spiraling out of control, oh well.

And save me the accusations of sexism - like half the pop world didn't drag Justin for deliberately profiting off his broken relationship with Britney to save an era.

Artemisia

Banned
Screen%20Shot%202013-03-05%20at%2010.28.35%20AM.png

I am tired of getting WPs for speaking the truthT.

This crusade against me must end.

iMHi3ez0JSvOC.gif

I don't want to hear Taylor Swift's whining, because she sure didn't give a fuck about the public guessing about her love life when she was deliberately using the men she dated as easter eggs in her songs. Now that her image is spiraling out of control, oh well.

And save me the accusations of sexism - like half the pop world didn't drag Justin for deliberately profiting off his broken relationship with Britney to save an era.

That's not why the general public is dragging Taylor.

She gets called a slut for being with 2 guys since 2010 (or rather, since she broke up with Jake). How is that not sexist?

Mau ®

I dont understand whats the problem with Taylor using HER LIFE EXPERIENCES as inspiration for her songs, using that the usual thing for our faves?

- Rihanna has used Chris Brown as the template for two albums.
- ADELE's 19 and 21 are entirely about one guy per album.
- Xtina has used her relationships with men throughout her life for all her albums since Stripped.

I had a dream that I was performing at the Superbowl halftime show and my hair was on fire the whole time like Hades from Disney's Hercules but it was on purpose. And then I strut around like Beyonce and swoop 45 degrees downwards on each side of the stage to light up these giant candles with my hair, and then I summoned Bulbasaur and Squirtle to help me out with Single Ladies. I think halfway through the number I realize that Justin Timberlake might be watching from his home so I get nervous and pee a little, but then I realized that I was Fergie the whole time so I calmed down a bit.

#popgafconfessions

cory64

I had a dream that I was performing at the Superbowl halftime show and my hair was on fire the whole time like Hades from Disney's Hercules but it was on purpose. And then I strut around like Beyonce and swoop 45 degrees downwards on each side of the stage to light up these giant candles with my hair, and then I summoned Bulbasaur and Squirtle to help me out with Single Ladies. I think halfway through the number I realize that Justin Timberlake might be watching from his home so I get nervous and pee a little, but then I realized that I was Fergie the whole time so I calmed down a bit.

#popgafconfessions

You would have snatched all of our faves wigs with that performance

Artemisia

Banned

#popgafconfessions

2jxxevoij7j.gif

where is crumpet and ha dream journal. She will decipher this.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
In Spain the boys were wolves and the girls were gazelles.

Although now that I think about it... a wolf would totally kill a gazelle on sight lol.

Boys eating girls. Sexual conditioning from such a young age. Disgraceful.

Re: Swift, it's not her music that cause the issue, more her conflicting image and sound. Pretending to be innocent and all loving while writing a spiteful song about someone is a shtick some are starting to get tired of

Majmun

#popgafconfessions

whattt

LMAO, that's pretty amazing tbh

Nemesis_

The only POP dream I ever had was when I met Lady Gaga backstage proper, and she said if we got a photo together she would give me ARTPOP but only on the condition I didn't share it with Arte or Marius (for some fucking reason).

But then for SOME REASON my camera AND phone wasn't working so she wouldn't give it to me. :(

But I heard BURQA and none of you believed me when I tried to sing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom