• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Fake

iZZ6PyCepyi0c.gif

Oop, and just when I was going to get excited for a Ke?ha single.

Oop, and just when I was going to get excited for a Ke?ha single.

I have no clue what single I ever want her to release. My favorite song on the album, Love Into The Light, would need a major overhaul for a radio edit.

Supernatural wouldn't be horrible, but I am not convinced it could smash.

Announcing a single is going to radio is not the same thing as support.....

Trigger

eBBba.gif

I have no clue what single I ever want her to release. My favorite song on the album, Love Into The Light, would need a major overhaul for a radio edit.

Supernatural wouldn't be horrible, but I am not convinced it could smash.

It probably wouldn't. lol, I'm just being selfish as it's one of the few songs on Warrior I liked.

Fey

Banned
Let this be a [w a r n i n g] for Juniors to follow the rules more closely.

Fey remains victorious and unbothered.

it1FlcC7BQSEf.gif

i sure will miss ha.
bhuHH.gif

i am not surprised though, considering nearly all of ha posts, in popgaf and off-topic, were her randomly dragging someone. only one more month until i'm made member right? ;o;

noooo i was hoping this was just a rumour. ;__;

Nemesis_

Rated R is such a fantastic and yet underrated album. Listening to it again I feel like it's some of Rih's best work. Russian Roulette slays me.

Catch My Breath rising again.

11. KELLY CLARKSON – Catch My Breath: 101.229 (+0.944)

What kind of third wind?

Also:

Kol8SyF.png

Flawless taste as per usual.

What a pathetic tracklist. I thought Bey wanted everyone to believe she was an icon? This tracklist reeks of more desperation than when we found out Madonna was featuring Nicki Minaj and MIA on her lead single from MDNA. Talk about BASIC LEVEL.

I believe more than ever that the album is going to suck now. I'm holding my prediction.

...weren't you JUST saying how Beyonce didn't leave Destiny's Child just to make a bunch of feature tracks?

I said collaborations with lessors. When my two queens collaborate it's OBVIOUSLY an event for me. #Ratchet

I'm not worried about these features hijacking her screen time. Jay Z is a given and the JT and Rihanna collabos sound like guaranteed bops.

(Assuming the track list is real... God I hope it is)

Catch My Breath is so much fun to sing along to. Timelesssss.

The song is just so tightened up. Great lyrics, great melody, great production, great pacing... Can't praise it enough. That and Diamonds were the big unexpected favorites of mine this last year.

PowderedToast

just finally heard boomerang for first time

i love nicole but omg stop with the school disco songs, she has no cutting edge as a pop star

it has a couple good hooks but the lyrics...worse than bey at her most basic

UGH I miss animated avatars.

lol yeah.

It's one of the things that I love about ATRL.

Whats interesting is that people on Gaf couldn't deal with it and ended up making attention whore avatars..... that doesn't seem to be a problem on ATRL for the most part.

I don't know what you all did to me to make me kick those poor souls out of the Plug room last night, but I can't stop laughing about it. If either of you two are reading this...I'm sure you'll get over it.

PRfZ0i4.gif

Delio

lol yeah.

It's one of the things that I love about ATRL.

Whats interesting is that people on Gaf couldn't deal with it and ended up making attention whore avatars..... that doesn't seem to be a problem on ATRL for the most part.

It never bothered me at all. People were like "They are distracting!" I never got annoyed by it.

Bladenic

Only Kellegend!

People Like Us is never going to get its chance to shine, though. :(

Oh well, a Kelly penned song is doing damn good on the radio. *rejoices*

It's too bad CMB never did that well in digital sales so the song could have peaked higher. Oh well. It seems like there's generally one song per Kelly album that slays the radio and sales, while the rest are more modest. I hope People Like Us is a hit too though.

Only Kellegend!

People Like Us is never going to get its chance to shine, though. :(

Oh well, a Kelly penned song is doing damn good on the radio. *rejoices*

Yeah I agree.

Hopefully RCA takes the extra time provided by the delay of the PLU release to come up with a killer music video.
.... yeah it's RCA .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom