• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

TAYLOR SWIFT – 22: 7.797 (+1.079)

She's coming.

5bAzw.gif

botty

Banned
Leave it to the Xtina stan to live in the past, much like their fave's relevance.

Rih has proved time and time again that she's a competent, if not good, live singer for the most part.

whaT?

My comment was based on today's news. Where as your fellow navy member pulled up receipts from years ago. And an irrelevant artist wouldn't be in the top 10 of itunes. You tried, though.

Oh, and Rihanna has proven she is a "competent" singer? Ok.

ifPfmizD1ybrE.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
whaT?

My comment was based on today's news. Where as your fellow navy member pulled up receipts from years ago. And an irrelevant artist wouldn't be in the top 10 of itunes. You tried, though.

Oh, and Rihanna has proven she is a "competent" singer? Ok.

ifPfmizD1ybrE.gif

Please don't play new like you weren't impressed by her "Diamonds" performance on X-Factor UK or her "Stay" performance at the Grammy's

Goodbye

botty

Banned
Please don't play new like you weren't impressed by her "Diamonds" performance on X-Factor UK or her "Stay" performance at the Grammy's

Goodbye

You must be confusing me with someone who has bad tasTe. I have never said anything that even hinted at being impressed by Rihanna's "Diamonds" or "Stay" performances. Honestly, I am not sure what is impressive about a rat being drenched in water while attempting to hold a note. The Stay performance was indeed cute... lethargic, but still cute. There is only one performance by Rihanna I thoroughly enjoyed, and I was quite vocal about it.

iUNE1nOuRIFDV.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
@AZEALIABANKS
Lol Rita Ora is so thirsty. She climbed over the wall of my dancers dressing room to snap photos

@AZEALIABANKS
She's been TRYING IT on this tour man.....

@AZEALIABANKS
She's mad she's Rihanna's understudy.

@AZEALIABANKS
Shut up Rita Oral. @ritaora http://instagr.am/p/WsjW-0n1Uz/

BFCM9rSCEAAWRWq.png

@AZEALIABANKS
@RitaOra try me if you like. :)

@AZEALIABANKS
Ever since I arrived on this tour Rita's been going out of her way to try and intimidate me.

@AZEALIABANKS
Taking all these candids of me when I wasn't looking, then posting and deleting them like a weak bitch.

draghaaaaa.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I live for Azealia's ratchet ass. Rita Ora is as basic as they come and needs to dissapear.

iblkYbIpthOw6T.gif

Also, Microsoft keep trying to make IE happen, but there new advert for the UK features a fairly decent song. Nothing to special, but its a bop

ivqUy850TLOzV.gif

edit:Just seen that Rita Oral is trending, Azealias power!

Is she seriously feuding with RITA ORA? Who next, Joey Fatone?

edit: Attracting Flies video is cute *.* Countdown to Azealia feuding with Aluna for stealing her brilliant invention, Rapunzel?

Nemesis_

NNNNN the Video for Attracting Flies is so cool, such a cool idea!

Aluna is hot as Little Red Riding Aluna too *.*

i5yhVi1WZCh42.gif

Amazing

Nemesis_

Oh I was wondering what angle they took with Sleeping Beauty. Guess it makes sense after seeing that GIF.

I was HOLLERING at the bears in the Goldilocks part. :p

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow

Nemesis_

LITTLE GREY FAIRY TALES AND, LITTLE WHITE LIES

iblZwynimP9dsy.gif
iblZwynimP9dsy.gif

EVERYTHING YOU EXHALE IS ATTRACTING FLIES

iblZwynimP9dsy.gif
iblZwynimP9dsy.gif

WE CAN GO OFF THE RAILS AND, YOU CAN CRY YOUR EYES OUT

iblZwynimP9dsy.gif
iblZwynimP9dsy.gif

BUT EVERYTHING YOU EXHALE IS ATTRACTING FLIES

iblZwynimP9dsy.gif
iblZwynimP9dsy.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Eh a 1.000 is hardly an update to get excited about.

Taylor has SLAYED this era.... but I don't think 22 is a sure thing by any means.
I think 22 is far closer to a "sure thing" than I Knew You Were Trouble was. IKYWT was always sort of polarizing in regards to reviews; people loved it or hated it. 22 is in the same vein as WANEGBT. I think it will do well.

I think 22 is far closer to a "sure thing" than I Knew You Were Trouble was. IKYWT was always sort of polarizing in regards to reviews; people loved it or hated it. 22 is in the same vein as WANEGBT. I think it will do well.

I believe it will do well. It is Taylor after all.

I would be shocked if it goes #1 though. I don't think the song has it in it to pull that off.

Plus the fact that I can't stand the song lol.

Aguila

#ICONIC
22 is way better than wanegbt and ikywt but hew cares. It's State of Grace and Holy Ground that should have been real singles.

zzz.gif

Kind of pissed that it's been a week and there's still nowhere/no way for me to listen to this. I hyped you up, Frida, why won't your stupid label let international fans actually HEAR IT.

She responded to a facebook comment about the US iTunes date, but she said it would be out by Friday, last Friday >_>

I have hope that they will release it by the end of this month.

Edit: Home, one of the songs on the EP, is free to download btw: https://soundcloud.com/fridasundemo/04-home/s-GwVrV

22 is way better than wanegbt and ikywt but hew cares. It's State of Grace and Holy Ground that should have been real singles.

zzz.gif

I suppose I should mention that I have disliked all of her singles this era. When I say I hate 22 I can't really say that I hate it any more or less than the other two.

I stan for All Too Well (why is the song so long tho?).

DMeisterJ

Banned
Sia clocks the tea that the rumored tracklisting is fake

@Midas_Touch_man: @sia can u confirm the rumours of a track with beyonce entitled vision
@Sia: @Midas_Touch_man it's all fake. x

So, yeah. "Ratchet" is back to not existing.

The funnier thing is that we still have no new information about a new album from Bey, and with the tour starting soon, I'm firmly believing that there will be no Beyonic at least until the tour is over, and even then, no one releases an album after the tour. While the Bey stans are kii'ing and clinking glasses over how many tickets her tour is selling, they don't get to hear any new music for the foreseeable future. Poor that.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ratchet exist, whether it will be release is another story. But this is why anything Gaga related shouldn't even be given a single ounce of belief until a press release is out.

Nemesis_

But I was told that the tracklisting must have come from an internal source.
bhuHH.gif

I am so privileged to be a member of the #NAVY who can actually read and interpret rather than draw false conclusions from a few sentences I uttered as speculation.

iPaVSpDiYM9sJ.gif

Ratchet exist, whether it will be release is another story. But this is why anything Gaga related shouldn't even be given a single ounce of belief until a press release is out.

It's a Gaga song, it will only appear on ARTPOP. In retrospect I feel stupid for thinking it would come out, and on Bey's album first.

Koodo

Banned
Sia clocks the tea that the rumored tracklisting is fake

@Midas_Touch_man: @sia can u confirm the rumours of a track with beyonce entitled vision
@Sia: @Midas_Touch_man it's all fake. x

So, yeah. "Ratchet" is back to not existing.

The funnier thing is that we still have no new information about a new album from Bey, and with the tour starting soon, I'm firmly believing that there will be no Beyonic at least until the tour is over, and even then, no one releases an album after the tour. While the Bey stans are kii'ing and clinking glasses over how many tickets her tour is selling, they don't get to hear any new music for the foreseeable future. Poor that.
There's more:

NyIMHX1.png

Beyonic is giving me vaporware Versus XIII teas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom