• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

ibkApD7VNLnOkX.gif

Not being amused by the vanity project of a dictator's daughter = being pressed

Yes.

Listen. Dance. Celebrate. Reflect.

So iconic. *.*

Yes *.*

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Saw Kelly Clarkson, mhmmmm gurl here we go

• Let me just get a bit of stanning out of the way, before Kelly came on there was a DJ people were bopping to but once What Makes You Beautiful came on the whole crowd went wild. 1D their iconic song
  • Kelly came out wearing just a cheap shirt and a skirt, it was an 'ok....' moment for me
  • One of the best moments was when she sang Breakaway. Every time she sang the chorus the wind would pick up and go along with the lyrics. Euphoria
  • Ms. Independent is such an awful song
  • She covered We Are Young which was perfect since I was stanning for it earlier today
  • I found myself singing along to every song aside from 2 country ones, I wasnt surprised since there is a reason why she has a Greatest Hits album out
  • Once she left the stage they played You and I, I remember saying to myself what a perfect way to end it all.

I loved the whole thing from beginning to end, it felt like I was watching a local band perform instead of a Grammy award winner mostly due to how Kelly presented herself. She was laid back and stanning for Texas all night long. There were no theatrics, no choreo, just Kelly rocking out with her #amaZAYN voice

ibbAvkVRiocoyx.gif

Touchdown

Banned
I loved the whole thing from beginning to end, it felt like I was watching a local band perform instead of a Grammy award winner mostly due to how Kelly presented herself. She was laid back and stanning for Texas all night long. There were no theatrics, no choreo, just Kelly rocking out with her #amaZAYN voice

ibbAvkVRiocoyx.gif

Damn sounded like a good time, wish we were there with ya
Hillary_Clinton_Dancing.gif

Nemesis_

I find it interesting that you stan for EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN but are so quick to dismiss the EXOTIC POTPOURRI POLITICAL SCIENTIST POET UZBEK BEAUTY.

iFyt6H4VJDtp7.gif

Marius I am glad you enjoyed Kelly, I am not the biggest stan but I admit she has some bops. And I do appreciate the more "laid back" or "stripped down" performances from time to time as well.

Bladenic

OMG yes Marius stan for Kellysa. Such a wonderfully down to earth and humble performer.

And isn't Kelly from Texas? Or am I thinking of someone else?

botty

Banned
OMG yes Marius stan for Kellysa. Such a wonderfully down to earth and humble performer.

And isn't Kelly from Texas? Or am I thinking of someone else?
-.-

• Let me just get a bit of stanning out of the way, before Kelly came on there was a DJ people were bopping to but once What Makes You Beautiful came on the whole crowd went wild. 1D their iconic song
  • Kelly came out wearing just a cheap shirt and a skirt, it was an 'ok....' moment for me
  • One of the best moments was when she sang Breakaway. Every time she sang the chorus the wind would pick up and go along with the lyrics. Euphoria
  • She covered We Are Young which was perfect since I was stanning for it earlier today
  • I found myself singing along to every song aside from 2 country ones, I wasnt surprised since there is a reason why she has a Greatest Hits album out
  • Once she left the stage they played You and I, I remember saying to myself what a perfect way to end it all.

ibbAvkVRiocoyx.gif
Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

I hope she comes to SLC during her next tour so I don't have to drive to Vegas. I have committed myself to seeing her this year.

Edit: Also Kelly base on ATRL freaking out over the prospect of Kelly opening for M5 later in the year (I really don't think it will happen).

Also the current news is that it looks like PLU will be debuted on Idol.

Nemesis_

But is she saying no to the collab, or the statement that she confirmed it to be real?

hmmmm

I'm hearing that she could be saying no to collaborating with both Beyonce and Gaga, but rather both of them (separately).

It's such a mess.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO COME FORWARD.

Apparently though DJWS was asked if Ratchet was being debutted on the 12th or something, and he responded saying if he had 5000 people asking him that question he would answer it.

I doubt ANYTHING would come for that because the tweet is gone now.

This post...

ilRizPrh7Qmah.gif

I'm glad you see the greatness that is Kellegend. Not here for that Miss Independent hate, tho.

Oh... my. I think I need to start watching wrestling. :O

-.-

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

I hope she comes to SLC during her next tour so I don't have to drive to Vegas. I have committed myself to seeing her this year.

Edit: Also Kelly base on ATRL freaking out over the prospect of Kelly opening for M5 later in the year (I really don't think it will happen).

Also the current news is that it looks like PLU will be debuted on Idol.
You are going to see Kellegend this year? LordT! I hope you have a blast. :D

Not sure how I feel about her touring with Maroon5... hmm.

Ugh, Kelly is going to make me watch Idol again? That's not cool. I am looking forward to that performance if it's true. She is going to bring the house down.

botty

Banned
Rihanna has Laryngitis, which effects the larynx and vocal chords, and cancels a show because of it?

Is the backtrack sick, too?

4p0Y7.gif

Mau ®

Rihanna has Laryngitis, which effects the larynx and vocal chords, and cancels a show because of it?

Is the backtrack sick, too?

4p0Y7.gif

1) The show is POSTPONED.

2) Laryngitis is a perfectly valid reason to postpone a show.

3) Rihanna doesnt mime and the backtrack is used on the chorus of a few, select songs on this particular tour.

I mean... some faves have COMPLETELY CANCELLED TOURS BECAUSE OF VOCAL STRAINING., as you may remember. Or shitty reasons like "prior commitments".

Nemesis_

The LOTUS tour has come and gone.

She only played one date. February 23rd, 2013.

And the only date was West Hollywood, California.

You can see promotional shots from the tour here, here and here.

ibrCfsIFr4qZO9.gif

Nemesis_

480853_549546261744087_388824812_n.jpg

DJ Otzi is in the running to win Amadeus Austrian Music Award.

Be sure to vote for POPGAF's favourite as soon as you can.

ibvtWZJZLF9vZK.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Leave it to the Xtina stan to live in the past, much like their fave's relevance.

Rih has proved time and time again that she's a competent, if not good, live singer for the most part.

btw I want to update my Disgustin sales predictions to 350k

Updated.

A reminder for those who have yet to cast predictions. The last day I am accepting JT 20/20 predictions is the 14th for those who are wanting to go for prizes.

Prizes:
1st Place: $20 Amazon/Itunes Gift Card
2nd Place: $10 Amazon/Itunes Gift Card
Winner of each round: $5 Amazon Gift Card

+ bragging rights of course.

Rules post.

oEbsl1C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom