• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
going deep in my itunes library today y'all. Found this gem..

Petals (album version)
Petals (live version w/tears)

52b0f867.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
52b0f867.gif

Nemesis_

nnnnnn I just found the thread.

iKWttOYdtiskY.gif

There are SO many grey names and SO many I remember seeing yesterday and being fine.

EDIT: OH and a GIFt to the BeyHive.

Obsessed was a disappointingly BARREN movie for GIF moments (but somewhat watchable). Either way I hope you find some use for them.

iqIqBpCTbvhRU.gif

I MISSED REGISTRATION

I missed the ATRL registration. :(

Poor dat.

Hopefully they do it again tonight. I can't imagine them leaving it open for long though since they are still having server problems during peak hours. We will see.

While it was open I actually registered for a couple people who I knew wanted in. My wonky sleep schedule is ideal in this instance.

Anyways.

Less than 12 hours to adjust your 20/20 predictions!

I was driving and then Scream and Shit came on the radio and I was like "uuurgggh" and I changed the station. It was FEEL THIS MOMENT. Then I almost rear-ended the car in front of me. #cursetina struck again

The 20/20 Experience is lovely. Like a nuanced, , less political, more euphoric version of a Janelle Monae album. This will tide me over until the inevitable slayage from BeyGaga.

SaintZ

Xtina needs to get her neck back. And fire her hairstylist.

Outside of that I guess she looks alright. The video is meh.

It looks cute IMO. It's less permanent than those awful tatoos.

Like Pitbull is a rather serious flaw.... but we can look past it for me.

I am over being upset about tattoo's. I just accept that it is something I cannot change. As long as they keep them away from their faces/necks I will deal.

omfg, he's a few months late but
"Little Things" by One Direction - A pop song review
READ HA DOWN

"At least they're not gaping charisma vacuums like Justin Bieber, probably because they're already past puberty"

i'd rather listen to one direction than another of this guy's boring, long ass rants. at least the zero punctuation guy knows he's a boring shit and speeds up his videos so people can actually get through them. and how can this charisma vacuum come for another charisma vacuum?

SaintZ

In other news, Pupi's fave shaved ha hair:

iboDAOWxCQ1fbd.png

Jessie J Shaves Off Her Hair For Charity On Live TV: "It Feels So Liberating"

The 'Domino' singer says goodbye to her famous locks as she took part in the Comic Relief stunt.

Jessie J has tonight (15th March) shaved off her hair for charity.

The 'Domino' singer star performed the stunt on live TV as she raised money for Comic Relief.

The singer was first seen with half of her head shaved as Lenny Henry pleaded with the star to back out of the cut.

Speaking shortly after the head shave too place, she said: "It's the weirdest feeling."

"It feels so liberating, but it isn't really about this – it's about donations," she added.

Earlier this week, a Jessie lookalike also performed the same head shave in a bid to raise money and gave the singer an insight into what she would look like.
x

She still looks good imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom