• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
#FIGHTERS get your Checkbooks out. Lotus will be on sale on amazon for $2 tomorrow. Buy her album and maybe she can finally grace the top 10 with her presence.

Touchdown

Banned
Is ATRL ready for the PopGAF invasion tho?

i9o2nP6fB7P9y.gif

mentioned you all in my first ever post there <3

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
iRQZ8uql8nNsH.gif

Lordddd I can actually remember kane and Undertaker from when I watched it when I was a kid

Sai-kun

Banned
ummmm is it bad that I like #thatpower

only because of the underlying bass/synth line. that's pretty dark and awesome. will i am can eat it tho. gimme an instrumental version.

royalan

Ummm...I don't know HEW two of those hoes are but you're going to pay dust to XTINA.

BYE with that flop art.

EDIT: they got Beyonce's skin tone right though...perhaps they could have made her a little lighter.

EDIT 2: WHY is Rihanna Chun Li?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I love Gaga but that whole section of the btwb with the meat dress just seems so messy
ImDl8Hf.gif

The only way I can see Chung Rih working is because of the song she did with coldplay

royalan

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - otherwise known as Sugababes 1.0 - have reworked Kendrick Lamar's "Swimming Pools" and...damn this shit bangs HARD.

Click to listen.

Their sound really takes me back to a time when R&B girl groups DOMINATED. Their remake of this song gives me goosebumps. Just so slick and effortless. I'm glad these girls are back together because I think they rival even Destiny's Child when it comes to quality girl groups (who can sing).

Next to Sia, MKS is the act I'm waiting for this year.

Icicle

Was this piece of "art" commissioned by Beyonce?

No other explanation why she gets to be white and in the middle.

But really, this is a cute idea executed terribly. I literally cannot tell who 3 of the girls are, and had it not been for Phono's tired shade, I wouldn't have figured out that was Janet either. Also, why is Kathy Griffin there?

To say nothing of the artist's choice of Super "Heroines"...

cory64

But really, this is a cute idea executed terribly. I literally cannot tell who 3 of the girls are, and had it not been for Phono's tired shade, I wouldn't have figured out that was Janet either. Also, why is Kathy Griffin there?

To say nothing of the artist's choice of Super "Heroines"...

That's Phi Phi O'Hara

Artemisia

Banned
Mutya Keisha Siobhan - otherwise known as Sugababes 1.0 - have reworked Kendrick Lamar's "Swimming Pools" and...damn this shit bangs HARD.

Click to listen.

Their sound really takes me back to a time when R&B girl groups DOMINATED. Their remake of this song gives me goosebumps. Just so slick and effortless. I'm glad these girls are back together because I think they rival even Destiny's Child when it comes to quality girl groups (who can sing).

Next to Sia, MKS is the act I'm waiting for this year.

i am slain. It shits on the original.

who are these hussies

and i c that was uploaded on blood orange's soundcloud. is he producing their album?

royalan

i am slain. It shits on the original.

who are these hussies

and i c that was uploaded on blood orange's soundcloud. is he producing their album?

...HEW are they???

Sis, these are the founding members of the British girl group The Sugababes. In their prime they really were the UK's answer to Destiny's Child - a popular girl group with an R&B/Pop crossover sound.

However, also like Destiny's Child, The Sugababes had a nasty habit of losing members, shedding them one by one until now the group exists as a pathetic shell of it's former self with none of the original members.

However, early last year the the Pop world was SHOCKED when the original girls - Mutya, Keisha, and Siobhan - announced that they were getting back together in a new group, MKS. They've grown up, matured, gotten over their past differences and are ready to take the world by storm...and it seems like they might actually do it. They've been recording with a slew of HOT producers over the past year (including Blood Orange, MNEK, Xenomania, and Diane Warren). And all the stuff we've heard has sounded great. THEY sound great (I posted a performance they did of Rihanna's "Diamonds" a while back).

I'm ready to be slain. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom