• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Apparently even One Direction fans are too sophisticated for this"

Sad thing is..... it went #1 in the UK. How do people still claim that it is American's who have no taste?

The day that song flopped in the US was a great day. If it had smashed their entire 3rd album would have been down that lane, and I would have had to reevaluate where I stood on them.

@Roy

No.

91150607.gif

Where are the flaws tho??? *.*

Why is she in an abandoned warehouse though?

More importantly WHY do they keep placing her in separate rooms from the leading acts? Her last two features had her standing isolated from everyone else while doing her best Phi Phi O'Hara impression to the camera. #ican't

royalan

Sad thing is..... it went #1 in the UK. How do people still claim that it is American's who have no taste?

The day that song flopped in the US was a great day. If it had smashed their entire 3rd album would have been down that lane, and I would have had to reevaluate where I stood on them.

@Roy

No.

More importantly WHY do they keep placing her in separate rooms from the leading acts? Her last two features had her standing isolated from everyone else while doing her best Phi Phi O'Hara impression to the camera. #ican't

Because Pitbull ain't worthy to share the camera with ha. She needed her own space to WERQ.

20764418.gif

Look at all that LIFE in ha eyes. *.*

cory64

that's too mean, she's clearly mopping Chad Michaels' All-Stars finale look.

botty

Banned
In a completely EXPECTED turn of events, LEGENDTINA GODUILERA delivers another FLAWLESS video for the world to take notes on.

She looked damn good, and took up almost more screen time than Pitbull. Fitting when you consider she is the ONLY reason this song is smashing the way it is. And now she is the only reason to even glance at this video.

Hew else but a Legend?

ibgNXBosxSezog.gif

Mau ®

Fuck I missed the ATRL registration!!

I had envisioned a blissful life of stanning with my fellow #Navy up in there. I guess I'll remain perched for the next time ch...

SaintZ

"A Women Kissing A Nerd," "Beyonce Girating Her Vagina," And Other Angry Complaints To The FCC About The Super Bowl

Beyoncé is a "slut." She "gyrated her pelvis," "humping the air for 13 minutes." She "dressed like a stripper" dancing in "erotica fashion." Her "breasts protruded out, her butt almost completely showed." She "showed her vaginal area to all the world." Some people had very different reactions to the Super Bowl than the rest of us.

If you get enough Americans in one place, it's a guarantee that some of them will find something to be offended about. We saw it last year, as viewers bombarded the FCC with complaint after complaint about the halftime show, which featured M.I.A giving the camera the middle finger. Would would this year bring, in a strange Super Bowl that saw an extended blackout, Joe Flacco dropping an F-bomb, and Beyoncé? To find out, Deadspin has obtained viewers' complaints via a FOIA request.

An estimated 108.7 million people tuned in to watch the Ravens beat the 49ers. According to Arthur Scrutchins of the Federal Communications Commission, which handles viewer complaints, the FCC received "thousands of letters." The vast majority of those, however, were part of an organized letter-writing campaign. Outraged by Flacco's profanity being picked up on the broadcast, the Parents Television Council, a conservative advocacy group, urged its followers to complain.

We did not receive those, because they are essentially identical form letters. But we do have 48 individual complaints from Americans frustrated with, by and large, the sexualized commercials and the sexualized Beyoncé. All complaints can be found in the PDF at the bottom of this post.

Some of these complaints lawd

ii1npFpjiDqR8.png

I LIVE.

ibn3rtBfolQkXF.gif

Tons of complaints at the sauce via ontd.

cory64

A good feature adds uniqueness and personality to the work that can't easily be replaced.

Is this is one of those instances?

i6edHbKMqa8Oq.gif

botty

Banned
A good feature adds uniqueness and personality to the work that can't easily be replaced.

Is this is one of those instances?

i6edHbKMqa8Oq.gif

Hmm... I want to say something, but Rihanna is one of the best feature artist in the biz.

Hmm...
Hmmm....

Noted, though.

iboyJrJ8MEK8RS.gif

Fey

Banned
Notice how people only complained about Janet, MIA and Beyoncé. Like Madonna humping the air was okay because she's not "one of them~"
wut

"humping the air" is nothing compared to flashing the US, flipping off the US, or boring the country (or whatever beyonce did)

let's not pretend that people haven't complained about the things MADONNA does on stage. she was extremely tame at the superbowl because she was asked to keep it toned down.

Madonna should have done her titty flashing thing that she does on the MDNA tour at the Superbowl if only to escalate tensions between the Phono/Icicle factions. I would LIVE
iOA3AtNMRYoJO.png

royalan

My ATRL application from last night was just approved. *.*

So I would be on the lookout girls, another round of registration might be opening soon. :)

Icicle

About fucking time the FCC finally acknowledges they've been receiving my letters. Shit, postage ain't cheap!

Madonna should have done her titty flashing thing that she does on the MDNA tour at the Superbowl if only to escalate tensions between the Phono/Icicle factions. I would LIVE
iOA3AtNMRYoJO.png

WaiT, I have a faction now? I have always been my own #OneWomanArmy
Available in stores June 4th, 2013. Get that promo, Ci!
. I stood my ground against the horde of Madonna stans that infested this place in the months leading up to MDNA, when her hype was at its peak. That was a year ago, however, and since then seemingly all the Madonna "stans" have altogether vanished. I'm quite thankful for the mountain of unsold MDNA copies they left behind, which is really the only evidence they were ever here. Every time I crane my neck to look up at MDNA Mountain (30,000 ft), I find myself inspired, and it reaffirms my belief that a truly great stan can snatch entire armies
or Navies
bald by herself.

ibQXb1Wp8fif2.gif

cory64

SHE IS COMING

•Single coming this month, called "Tubestops and Lonely Hearts"
•Inspired by early 90s rave music
•"I like Madonna and Kylie, but I've never had a goal to be like any of them. People may have had difficulty putting me in the booth because I've been doing a mixture of pop and underground music, she says."

Fey

Banned
when bieber started singing, i thought he was about to say "and aaaaaaaaaaall ... i neeed is a beauty and a beat ..."

the intro was promising and then it went downhill fast

Aguila

#ICONIC
I didn't get a chance to register either. I've been wanting to join for so long
to make my gifs smash

Is ATRL ready for the PopGAF invasion tho?

i9o2nP6fB7P9y.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom