• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

tumblr_mngartHKqe1r4mn9fo1_500.gif

Too bad Brit doesn't know ha RIP
ab6d3f1c.gif

nnnnnnnn

nawt Keesha
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif

"When you listen to the Miley Cyrus record that we did, it's not ratchet but it definitely has a lot of urban feel to it," Timothy said. "She was like, 'I want urban, I just want something that just feels Black.'”

Miley...
ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif

Still, the starlet formerly known as Hannah Montana took on the record after Rihanna passed and embraced the gifted brothers for turning a scene from her real life into a lyrical miracle.
Bless Rih for having the foresight (and functioning ears) to pass on that trash.

x

Cosmic Bus never lies.
iwVUVozQy0ITw.gif

I really don't see it for Kellendria. She should stick to singing backup for superior artists.
izuAmxo9CpjZB.gif

Bladenic

Awww Kesha is so cute. A lot of the questions were samey though RIP.

If I had known I would have asked her if she would do an entire album with songs like Gold Trans Am, such a trashy country-rock bop. I'm looking forward to her duet album with The Flaming Lips.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
"When you listen to the Miley Cyrus record that we did, it's not ratchet but it definitely has a lot of urban feel to it," Timothy said. "She was like, 'I want urban, I just want something that just feels Black.'”

Miley...
ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif
:giantbiblio:

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The birth-engagement-second pregnancy-wedding-second birth-divorce-social services coming in episodes will win emmys
Queen Kim will own us all

Nemesis_

The SKIRT lyric video is coming tomorrow.

She is coming to slay your lesser fave's music.

iPRCr39h2t9D5.gif

Skirt is apparently a buzz single though >_>

Are we getting something besides the remix we've heard? I'm keen to know what the studio edit sounds like.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh they must be using the remix as the official single or something
I'm not going to complain as it slays

Lyric video was nice, she is so stunning

royalan

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!

Wow, DEFINITELY not what I was expecting, and I don't think I've ever heard anything quite like this from a girl group. It's like they took a boring, stale-ass Coldplay song and made it infinitely better literally just by singing over it.

Those effortless harmonies. It's like they never stopped singing together. *.*

I'm glad MKS isn't taking advantage of the hype surrounding their comeback by releasing basic and expected tracks. This really threw me for a loop, and I like that.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
MKS sounds positive, consider me perchedt.

[edit]Is this version of Skirt definitely a remix? It doesn't sound like a remix to me, it has too conventional a song structure.

Nemesis_

MKS sounds positive, consider me perchedt.

[edit]Is this version of Skirt definitely a remix? It doesn't sound like a remix to me, it has too conventional a song structure.

People thought it was because a DJ played it somewhere and that's where it came from, so people assumed it was a remix.

I guess this is the final song, but I think it's something she just put out while she finishes up the album.

Like Stache. :eli:

Nemesis_

8747_10151706672359402_55945360_n.jpg

An icon and someone who has to wear 3 name tags.

THREE NAME TAGS evbduayfcbsubeudfbcefe

Anyway, since I was her for Nothing In The World:

PARIS HILTON'S ALBUM IS ALMOST READY:

Spoiler alert! This is one of those stories where pretty much everything you need to know is in the headline, because while Paris Hilton did give an interview to The Daily Beast — discussing her role in Sofia Coppola’s upcoming film The Bling Ring and various other projects — she devoted literally four short sentences to her upcoming album. And I mean brief sentences. Very little elaboration. But hey! Don’t rush her artistry. It’s all about the craft.

So! When asked about the reports that Hilton had signed to Lil Wayne‘s Cash Money Records for her upcoming sophomore LP, the legendary songbird said: “I’m in the studio and almost finished with the album, and yeah, they’re just finishing up all the paperwork and there will be an announcement soon. But I’m so excited. I think they’ve created an amazing brand. Lil Wayne and some other surprise guests will be on the album, and it’s going to be so sick. It’s an electropop album with some dance-y songs.”

http://idolator.com/7463585/paris-hilton-talks-new-album-electropop-album-with-surprise-guests

Should be good

iwD7hxZaSx7PZ.gif

Bladenic

Paris Hilton is in a Sofia Coppola film? Wow.

Oh but I just checked RT, it's already coming out and the reviews are less than stellar. Emma Watson is in it too.

Matt_

Not sure I like that MKS snippet
Shame because I adored Swimming Pools
Either way they sounds amazing together, will be perched for some of their other stuff

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
And Xtina's 4th album (removing spanish version of her first album and Xmas album) Its amazing
piece of shit

Katy Perry's new album will be her fourth (Counting Katy Hudson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom