• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
RICKY MARTIN - Come With Me

It's a very generic Euro dance beat. I doubt it will smash, anywhere. >_>

I guess he tried.

ibeRqH8dKexVBZ.gif

He stole that beat from an amateur FL Studio user and added his bowel movement like vocals to it.

I dont think that is trying. The interesting thing would he be asking a man to come with him or a woman?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Not me actually enjoying that Ricky Martin song

iTDukKFGJjqNl.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I love that Mantagni mix aside from the one track in the middle that doesn't seem to play as well outside my right earphone
Feels so weird
i6D7vJG0Ocws1.gif

Link here for anyone that missed it

Matt_

Why is he so white though
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

He really doesn't like healthy

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I love that Mantagni mix aside from the one track in the middle that doesn't seem to play as well outside my right earphone
Feels so weird
i6D7vJG0Ocws1.gif

Haha yeah I know the one, it's mixed really weirdly. There's like no central audio channel at all.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I just can't with how so many of their songs are flawless pop gems that do not lose their shine with multiple listens. I can't remember the last time I've felt this way about music, or if I ever have
ineXynzPIjk9v.gif

I can't tell if you're setting me up for a massive wig snatching
ineXynzPIjk9v.gif

[edit]Oh,

5sS71TL.png

igR7jIRrARoQy.gif

I've heard every track on Ten a hundred times and I still get so much use out of it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
WHY is Ten still not on US Spotify

Is any GA on US Spotify? They just released The Collection in the UK, if that's on there you can build a perfect Ten playlist.
ineXynzPIjk9v.gif

@Artemisia: Have you heard the non-radio edit Untouchable? It's 6 minutes long and AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom