• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowderedToast

I finally found a site with videos that Prince hasn't litigated off of the internet. I figured i'd share.

P slaying the 27th annual Grammys - Baby I'm A Star.

11:00 minutes of heaven. - The Question of U/The One/Fallin (Alica Keys Cover)

2007 halftime show

Prince slaying on Leno - The Ballad of Dorothy Parker

Prince slaying... life. - America

i10pRQgTqF5Z2.gif

amazing

i4ch0gQWZTdhr.gif

Kyon

Banned
I really thought she had retired from music.
52b0f867.gif

I can't wait for the videos. She slayed in the young money video.
c3ed7b23.gif

edit Nooooo I double posted. ;_;

Yeah I thought she gave up and wanted to just get married to her Model BF.
52b0f867.gif

And yes she did I wanna get gifs

Kyon

Banned

DMeisterJ

Banned
jPWeGItYPqeAb.jpg

Beyoncé Most Powerful Female Celebrity

Bu bu bu she didn't release 4852 singles this year!!! Bu Bu Bu but she didn't have a #1 single in ages!!!

ctrl+f Rihanna

0 results

It's called IMPACT. And Bey has iT

The receipt stanning the HIVE have to do is so sad. Can't even receipt stan when it comes to music, they have to receipt stan lists and money.

Here's a question though:

With all the power she apparently has, how come she can't clock at top 10 hit? Try a comeback that doesn't have to do with tour reviews, Second.

Truly is the saddest thing I've seen in years. Beyst Stans everywhere are just making me sad for this industry. Music is what we're here for #1 and now they act like it is secondary.

I truly CAN'T

irtJz0sNp9VwG.gif

Exactly. Truly sad.

Kyon

Banned
For BeystUS since music is the last thing on your minds.

Explain Your fave @ the bottom and Rihanna at the top.

I can see why ya'll dismiss the music biz now.

Godney is beneath Legend X

Feel This Moment is a WW Smash and you will deal. No Promo. Her Song. Only a Legend

tumblr_inline_mn48cqLQTI1qz4rgp.gif

Majmun

I knew that Forbes calling Beyoncé the most powerful musician would make DMJ and Kyon seethe.

Her POWER, literally. Love it.

And concerning your question, DMJ...

Celine Dion said it nicely during the Billboard awards

"There's hits, and there's a career"

There you have it~

-edit-

@botty

Yeah, I know about that track. It's basically a DC song considering Michelle is in there too.

Kyon

Banned

And yet AFTER that she says "It's not about how many albums you sell or how much money you make. To have success is not hard, to remain the person that you are is the most difficult thing to accomplish"

Poor Beyaka stans cant catch a break

Another thing

"I know there is a lot of artists out there, but like I say, I can't name any because we all thought with many who are past, that had the potential of having longevity of careers and they're no longer with us. So it has nothing to do with the talent of people, it has to do with their surrounding, their focus, what they do and what they don't. The choices they make ... And you know the rest."

So since you take Celine's word to heart then you should stop trying to drag Rih's talent. She is your fave's superior and you will deal.

Beystard is on ha way out.

You definetly tried tho.

iMprJM2epyHz0.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I knew that Forbes calling Beyoncé the most powerful musician would make DMJ and Kyon seethe.

Her POWER, literally. Love it.

There you have it~

Still drinking the poison tea that Rih's 6 platinum albums and 8 years in the game isn't a career. Poor you.

And again, for her to be so powerful, she seems to lack any impact on the Hot 100.

SaintZ

Hot 100 Top 10

1. Can't Hold Us
2. Just Give Me a Reason
3. Mirrors
4. When I Was Your Man
5. Stay
6. Cruise
7. Come & Get It
8. Radioactive
9. I Love It
10. Get Lucky

Also:

The Hot 100's Airplay Gainer award goes to Mariah Carey's "#Beautiful," featuring Miguel, which climbs 24-20 in its second week. The lead single from Carey's forthcoming 13th studio album coasts 44-28 on Radio Songs (42 million, up 33%) and debuts at No. 41 on Streaming Songs (1.5 million, up 223%), although it drops 10-15 on Digital Songs (97,000, down 14%)

Sauce

lanawaiting06swa.gif

Majmun

Well, technically speaking, there's more new Bey material out there than Rih stuff.

I've been bopping to Bow Down/I been On/Grown Woman/Turnt/Back2Black all day long. And SOTS is about to leak.

What have the NVAY been listening to? Don't tell me you're still listening to RIh's 2012 material??? LOL!!1

Beyhive has new music now and the receipts.

Bless us, Bey
iYVpxY8rql9We.gif

Kyon

Banned
Well, technically speaking, there's more new Bey material out there than Rih stuff.

I've been bopping to Bow Down/I been On/Grown Woman/Turnt/Back2Black all day long. And SOTS is about to leak.

What have the NVAY been listening to? Don't tell me you're still listening to RIh's 2012 material??? LOL!!1

Beyhive has new music now and the receipts.

Bless us, Bey
iYVpxY8rql9We.gif

but where are the official releases? Not ya'll stanning for leaks and not demanding a way to PURCHASE her music. I bet when they do release ya'll will still keep ya leaks on yo itunes lists. Beyst stans really dont want their fave to have hits anymore.

Also Rihallah is busy making MUSIC VIDEOS for her SINGLES that are OUT. You cant blame Rih for actually TRYING to get hits unlike Beyastard.

Kii@ you talking as if Unapologetic is that old. I guess your perceptions of TIME and EFFORT have all but vanished.

iMprJM2epyHz0.gif

Koodo

Banned
Did no one comment on Rodney Jerkins stating he was working on new music for Rihanna? I'm on mobile and can't be bothered to look up the receipt, but it's a recent interview he did where he also talked about working with Britney, Mariah and JLo.

i c u Rihanna attempting to have a bajan Blackout.

Kyon

Banned
Did no one comment on Rodney Jerkins stating he was working on new music for Rihanna? I'm on mobile and can't be bothered to look up the receipt, but it's a recent interview he did where he also talked about working with Britney, Mariah and JLo.

Someone mentioned it but it was paid dusT. So feel free to post it

Those are all HORRIBLE.

Not that Rih's stuff is much better, but damn you picked some bad examples.

And yet AFTER that she says "It's not about how many albums you sell or how much money you make. To have success is not hard, to remain the person that you are is the most difficult thing to accomplish"

"I know there is a lot of artists out there, but like I say, I can't name any because we all thought with many who are past, that had the potential of having longevity of careers and they're no longer with us. So it has nothing to do with the talent of people, it has to do with their surrounding, their focus, what they do and what they don't. The choices they make ... And you know the rest."

Is she talking about Britney?

DMeisterJ

Banned

Rihanna clocked the tea on Instagram. She is not working on a new album currently. So who the fuck knows what Darkchild was speaking about.

Majmun

Music is music. I can deal with the leaked stuff until the album is released.

Don't think any of those leaked songs will get any more real after I buy them on itunes LOL

Keep trying, tho

Kyon

Banned
Is the talking about Britney?

cute, but even after all the shit that happened and broke her Godney still remains one of the most humble bitches in the game. Never speaking of herself as high and mighty like some of her peers, never pretentious. She has her issues but she is still a sweetheart.

av45346.gif

Not really. Those tracks are very original and quite experimental. The production is top notch. Very usable material.

Experimental for her, maybe.

Turnt is the same stuff Dream been putting out since his 2nd album only with more starpower, and less quality
Bow Down and I Been On are revisits to the Brooke Valentine musical selection
Back 2 Black is her and her husband ruining an Amy Winehouse song.
Grown Woman reminded me of Run the World and G is for Girl and is firmly in place with Bey's other songs.

Standing on the Sun reminds me of Rihanna's If Its Loving That you Want, but I'll give you that one.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Impressions from the X Factor taping

They all had their moments, it really is a well balanced panel. However Paulina Rubio really was a revelation, all were FAB! Demi was perfect in everyway yesterday she welcomed the girls, and they had so much chemistry, may it continue. I love how Paulina Rubio and Kelly Rowland are not afraid to critique artists but yet give them constructive feedback. What I notice with Kelly and Paulina is they are giving real critique with whit and humour honest but not harsh. After this session I have 2 say that Paulina Rubio is by far the greatest female reality judge I HAVE EVER SEEN! In Shock! Paulina said 2 Simon listen sweety if you paid me to sit here and look beautiful and not speak my mind then you should have got a wax doll. However if you want me to do what you paid me for then sit there and allow me to have my time to speak. Paulina finished dismissing Simon with Crystal clear? Good... This lady means business. Demi gave her a high 5 - Simon shock!

paulinaredcarpet9xs5m.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom