• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
If it's a singer with tits and glitz then Kyon stans.

She's kind of a no-man's-land typa gal. Like a referee or a Walmart at night.

welp, let me perch

iRzHANeN8sV9Z.gif

Kyon

Banned
Tired Bitch I dragged you up and down the crevices of Beyst's bloody period black hole barren succubus vulva since OT2 sit yo ass down.

tumblr_inline_mn48cqLQTI1qz4rgp.gif

Kyon

Banned
Did noone post K. Michelle quietly slaying the R&B girls with her new single?

I think she is gonna collect a few wigs with this one

K Michelle - V.S.O.P.

waiT i kid you NOT a few hours ago my aunt flipped the channel to BET while i was dragging Bow Wow for basically being a flop has been this girl was saying buy my new single and everyone in the living room said "Who?" dskgskl

you posting this reminded me lol i was screaming

botty

Banned

K. Michelle has been around for a minute, but her management messed her over and basically had her stuck in a horrible contract for years (think Cassie, except worse...far worse). She's on a reality show now, Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, and has used it to help get her name out there again and also relaunch her music career.

edit: She was signed to RCA. DEATH!

Kyon

Banned
When you ready come and get it nananana nananananana

iyDNFOxNixslV.gif

When you

re-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-

iyDNFOxNixslV.gif

when you

re-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e

iyDNFOxNixslV.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Yas Kyon, stan the RihJected song

Edit:

Oh at K Michelle's struggle. Congrats to her for getting it together. She needs to stop throwing candle wax at Rasheeda tho.

royalan

K. Michelle has been around for a minute, but her management messed her over and basically had her stuck in a horrible contract for years (think Cassie, except worse...far worse). She's on a reality show now, Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, and has used it to help get her name out there again and also relaunch her music career.

edit: She was signed to RCA. DEATH!

And her ex-husband/manager used to BEAT.. HA.... ASS!

btd1JDQ.gif

And he took nearly all of her 500K advance from her first deal and embezzled it. She wrote and sung on records for R. Kelly, Isley Bros, Missy Elliot, and a bunch more.

That's the song imma F*ck you to. Thats all you need to know.

That sounds awful. Let me go give ha some coins. ;___;

waiT.

That's the song imma F*ck you to. Thats all you need to know.

Is this a lyric?

Majmun

Wha, did Brit get fired from Xfactor? Or did she quit to record her new album? I never expected that this Demon thing would outlast her on the panel.

And what's with the random latina chick? Just where did they get her? Bey's background singer has potential, I guess. She was pretty good on the UK shows.

But still. This is probably the worst judging panel out there.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
http://i.imgur.com/mcQd3G8.jpg[/mg]

This mixtape is dysfunctionally cute. Giving me shades of LDR with a higher-pitched, nasalier tone. Here's a [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaypsPo9EjI"]sample[/URL].

Download the mixtape for [URL="http://www.neonhitch.net/splash"][U]free[/U][/URL].[/QUOTE]

This is cute, Midnight Sun is so chill
will give the mixtape a listen

Florrie just tweeted this new [URL="https://soundcloud.com/florrie/florrie-live-a-little-cats"]Cats Hero Remix of Live A Little[/URL]
It's really good, funk meets pop [spoiler]better than the majority of RAM[/spoiler]

[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Ooooh-Yeeeea.gif

Kyon

Banned
Wha, did Brit get fired from Xfactor? Or did she quit to record her new album? I never expected that this Demon thing would outlast her on the panel.

And what's with the random latina chick? Just where did they get her? Bey's background singer has potential, I guess. She was pretty good on the UK shows.

But still. This is probably the worst judging panel out there.

Left. Quit. Album/Vegas Residency planning./you honestly thought she'd wanna be there after that season? Also Demon didnt outlast her this is the only means of Demon getting a paycheck RIP

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Do any of you know a way to compress album artwork on itunes?
Just put loads on and now my phone is way over capacity

edit; Last fm charts for last week, dont think they've been posted

3LxTPKX.png

No taylor, delightful

Good to see all three of my faves getting ample listening time from ya'll.

So who wants to check Twitter for any Standing On Your Faves' Best Efforts updates for me? ;____;

I still see it when I close my eyes :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Do any of you know a way to compress album artwork on itunes?
Just put loads on and now my phone is way over capacity

edit; Last fm charts for last week, dont think they've been posted

3LxTPKX.png

No taylor, delightful

Yasss Lana!!!

Nemesis_

Paris Hilton, known in certain circles (like “my friends”) as “the greatest recording artist of all time,” is slated to release her long-anticipated second studio album on Birdman‘s Cash Money Records, produced by Afrojack (her ex!) and featuring collaborators like Lil Wayne. “This is a lot different than my first album,” she said. “It’s really going to be house music.”

At a party at the Hotel du Cap this weekend (where else?), Hilton told showbiz reporter Roger Friedman that the LP should be due out this summer (although she’s been saying that for awhile, so she doesn’t have a ton of credibility at the moment). Reportedly, she’ll lead up to the album release by taking on a residency DJing in Ibiza, because she’s Paris Hilton and that’s just her life.

As Popdust notes, she may have missed the prime window to dazzle the universe with her EDM, but hey — new Paris is always welcome.

http://idolator.com/7459706/paris-hilton-new-album-cash-money

iObRzDHEipK1d.gif

SaintZ

Billboard Hot 100 Singles (May 22-29, 2013)
Over on the Digital Songs chart, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Can't Hold Us" is still tops, selling another 231,000 downloads (down 4%). Charging fast right behind is Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines," featuring T.I. & Pharrell, which vaults 23-2 with 206,000 (up 204%). Last week, the song was performed on NBC's "The Voice" (May 14) and "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" (May 16).

P!nk's "Just Give Me a Reason," featuring Nate Ruess, slips 2-3 with 193,000 (down 16%), Florida Georgia Line's "Cruise" holds at No. 4 with 189,000 (up 25%) and Selena Gomez's "Come and Get It" climbs 6-5 with 164,000 (up 15%).

Falling 3-6 is Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors" with 156,000 (down 7%), while Imagine Dragons' "Radioactive" is steady at No. 7 with 141,000 (up less than 1%). Also standing still is Icona Pop's "I Love It," featuring Charli XCX, though it's up by less than 1%. Jumping 19-9 is Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful" with 121,000 (up 57%), thanks to exposure gleaned from its use in the film "The Great Gatsby" and on its soundtrack.

Completing the top 10 is Daft Punk's "Get Lucky," featuring Pharrell Williams, which rises 17-10 with 118,000 (up 45%).

Digital track sales this past week totaled 24.43 million downloads, up 1% compared with last week (24.26 million) and down 2% stacked next to the comparable week of 2012 (24.95 million). Year to date track sales are at 531.18 million, down 3% compared to the same total at this point last year (545.30 million).

Sauce.

Lana's first top 10 on the Digital Songs Chart. Slay.

lanavougeukz7r63.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

iyDNFOxNixslV.gif

When you

re-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-

iyDNFOxNixslV.gif

when you

re-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e