• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cute, but even after all the shit that happened and broke her Godney still remains one of the most humble bitches in the game. Never speaking of herself as high and mighty like some of her peers, never pretentious. She has her issues but she is still a sweetheart.

Does she have the capacity to refer to her self as such?

In legal terms, a conservatorship may refer to the legal responsibilities over a person who is mentally ill, including those who are psychotic, suicidal, incapacitated or is in some other way unable to make legal, medical or financial decisions on behalf of themselves.

cory64

Bey's incessant insistence that she feels blessed and grateful just means she's lost perspective.

It's the only way she knows how to describe herself.

botty

Banned
It's so good to have Ms. Hilton back in here, serving tea and scalding tongues.

ibuZU9Yq1NRE3a.gif

#VEINY accusing Beyonce stans of not talking about Beyonce's music because Beyonce hasn't released any music to talk about. HMMMMM

How many times do I have to tell yo dense asses that we don't have music receipts because there's no music. Once we GET music then the music RECEIPTS will follow suit. Have we not heard of the transitive property?

In the meantime, we'll talk about the various other accolades, articles, milestones, ticket sales and reviews that come out every day in her name because she, you know, actually has a fully functional CAREER that's a couple of dimensions wider than whatever radio swamp rat you hoes go on about. RECEIPTS are RECEIPTS. If your dandruffy fave doesn't have as diverse a resume to ACCUMULATE said receipts then she can scalp-scratch her ass back to 96.7 until she creates a lasting impact that spans longer than 3 minutes and 45 seconds.

SO SIT AND SPIN

botty

Banned

ooooo @ Kisaya stanning. bless ha

ibuZU9Yq1NRE3a.gif

#VEINY accusing Beyonce stans of not talking about Beyonce's music because Beyonce hasn't released any music to talk about. HMMMMM

How many times do I have to tell yo dense asses that we don't have music receipts because there's no music. Once we GET music then the music RECEIPTS will follow suit. Have we not heard of the transitive property?

In the meantime, we'll talk about the various other accolades, articles, milestones, ticket sales and reviews that come out every day in her name because she, you know, actually has a fully functional CAREER that's a couple of dimensions wider than whatever radio swamp rat you hoes go on about. RECEIPTS are RECEIPTS. If your dandruffy fave doesn't have as diverse a resume to ACCUMULATE said receipts then she can scalp-scratch her ass back to 96.7 until she creates a lasting impact that spans longer than 3 minutes and 45 seconds.

SO SIT AND SPIN

punchhh

ifnid5YU117Z0.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
So funny the Hive still acts like Rih has no career outside of singles. Sad really. Rih is embarked on a Sold out world tour, selling out her MAC cosmetics like, Designing and selling out her Rihanna for River Island line, her upcoming TV show on the style network, her sixth platinum album, and many other irons she has in the fire.

I guess the fifth grade education makes it hard to read any articles about Rihanna, poor them.

Majmun

SO SIT AND SPIN

ibgOOqCprOf5o8.gif

SO SIT AND SPIN

i4MUflT9c0TQe.gif

I don't get why stans of artists who can only hit as a feature or can't give away tickets in certain markets are always coming for Beyonce. Seems like and inferiority complex. Everyone has their time in the sun, and when their done, they can host a talent show, I guess. So glad my faves are LEGENDARY, and can rely on their reputations as incomparable musicians and performers.

Cynosure

SO SIT AND SPIN

iMB69iHfdcDIS.gif

When Soulscribe goes in, she goes in the hardest *.*

Koodo

Banned
This scalding evidence just came to my attention.

Seems my assessment was right. ABC had to crank up the backing track in the broadcast to level 10 to mask that HORRENDOUS VOCAL DISPLAY.

I understand the Fatters never check for her music, but surely someone must have an answer for her rapidly deteriorating vocals. This is fast becoming a medical enigma. How does a larynx plunge into further damage when it's hardly in use anymore?

Seems my assessment was right. ABC had to crank up the backing track in the broadcast to level 10 to mask that HORRENDOUS VOCAL DISPLAY.

I understand the Fatters never check for her music, but surely someone must have an answer for her rapidly deteriorating vocals. This is fast becoming a medical enigma. How does a larynx plunge into further damage when it's hardly in use anymore?

i7wDGI33nEo8q.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

The fatters were using that video as evidence that she DIDN'T need the backing track kiii

#icant at the self clocking.

Cynosure

Soulsis, stomp on the dead horse that is the Army next *.*

saying the Beehive have doesn't have any music to stan for when all they have is that vile S&S and zero accolades to her name. I'd much rather Beyonce not release any music at all than to disgrace herself like Brokenknee consistently does.

iiKuTyGFLn9Wj.gif

We take this moment to bow down as all your faves praise the Queen

your stanning is adorable :3

FnVZP6a.gif

Fey

Banned
what does what happened in London have to do with Machete Kills? Are they just not releasing it because they feel it would be inappropriate and disrespectful?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
what does what happened in London have to do with Machete Kills? Are they just not releasing it because they feel it would be inappropriate and disrespectful?

well possibly, I mean someone just got killed with a machete

the Gaga curse strikes again
iupCowi4vwpT7.gif

Majmun

The Army and NVAY are such hypocrites. They stan for chart positions. But are all up in arms when the Beyhive posts concert reviews or other accolades.

Koodo

Banned
I don't understand why the Beyhive is claiming they don't have new music to talk about though? It's not like they haven't gotten several new tracks this year (more than five, if I'm counting correctly). Britney and Gaga can't leak a rejected demo without their stanbases going into a frenzy and the entire internet buzzing in chatter. The Beyst has secreted more than enough material to have her wasps in a state of priapism but the reception has mostly been sheer nonchalance outside Kid Fury.

At this point, even Royalan has held longer discourse about her new music.

iPXZl2YL46yBI.gif

Kyon

Banned
The Army and NVAY are such hypocrites. They stan for chart positions. But are all up in arms when the Beyhive posts concert reviews or other accolades.

Dat 5th grade education. I have no qualms with receipts of chart positions. REVIEWS is only thing I ain't here for. The make believe stories of yours are cute tho.

Oh here's one for you and Soul:

http://www.mediatraffic.de/alltime-track-chart.htm
CTRL+F Beyonce "no result"

CTRL+F Rihanna "7 results"

#LocalBitch

Hey like you said: RECEIPTS ARE RECEIPTS. SIT AND SPIN DAT SHIT

ibwjXFMG9xcdW6.gif

Trigger

Still no Slaying in the Sun.....

5WEny.gif

I don't understand why the Beyhive is claiming they don't have new music to talk about though? It's not like they haven't gotten several new tracks this year (more than five, if I'm counting correctly). Britney and Gaga can't leak a rejected demo without their stanbases going into a frenzy and the entire internet buzzing in chatter. The Beyst has secreted more than enough material to have her wasps in a state of priapism but the reception has mostly been sheer nonchalance outside Kid Fury.

At this point, even Royalan has held longer discourse about her new music.

nnnnnnn

Majmun

This is also a receipt that always gets ignored

She outsold Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Britney. Christina, Eminem...FUCKING EVERYBODY
And that decade was HUGE for popmusic.

Bey has more than enough chart successes. But the Beyhive is over THAT
We expect more from our fave. We'd rather have her flopping and do great music, instead of making shit music and chart well with it.

The Army and NVAY stan for talentless acts, so their standards are pretty low anyway. Chart success is everything they need, it seems.

I knew it wouldn't take much to sit you down

iPXZl2YL46yBI.gif

Also: the world disagrees.

The world makes mistakes. See: Hitler's rise to power or Carly Rae Jepsen's career.

I only say keep it coz lord knows your fave needs it. I'm sure it gives her some solace to know that the world bought "the one song with that British lady" in droves while she sits bound and gagged in her patted home that reeks of cheetos and unsold fragrances. GOOD FOR HA

So where's Standing On The Sun already? I need another Leygend fix stat.

DMeisterJ

Banned

The Hive does not seem to get it. Receipt stanning is not a bad thing. It's sad that it's ALL that the Hive have left. And this is the same HIVE that DIDN'T care about receipts until it was ALL their fave had LEFT. No issue with me about receipt stanning. I have always maintained that it's SAD that their fave had FALLEN this FAR. and it is sad.

No new bey music to speak of has the Hive SLUMMING it with the likes if the Perra stans who can only talk about 5 #1s from one album, which is like the Hive who can only speak of Beyst's tour receipts.

SAD.

DMeisterJ

Banned
This is also a receipt that always gets ignored

She outsold Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Britney. Christina, Eminem...FUCKING EVERYBODY
And that decade was HUGE for popmusic.

Bey has more than enough chart successes. But the Beyhive is over THAT
We expect more from our fave. We'd rather have her flopping and do great music, instead of making shit music and chart well with it.

The Army and NVAY stan for talentless acts, so their standards are pretty low anyway. Chart success is everything they need, it seems.

It's not an ignored receipt, it's a dumb one. Rih is the HIGHEST SELLING DIGITAL ARTIST OF ALL TIME, not someone who only just clocked the most platinum certifications over a decade.

Trigger

The world makes mistakes. See: Hitler's rise to power or Carly Rae Jepsen's career.

I only say keep it coz lord knows your fave needs it. I'm sure it gives her some solace to know that the world bought "the one song with that British lady" in droves while she sits bound and gagged in her patted home that reeks of cheetos and unsold fragrances. GOOD FOR HA

So where's Standing On The Sun already? I need another Leygend fix stat.

or Carly Rae Jepsen's career

u9TDj.gif

Noted.

i3jE2mfrg1nIF.gif

Carly Rae Jepsen is a beacon of pop hope in the dim light of 2013's bropop quasi-introspective Mumford and Sons folk-lite vanilla regressive tunelessness that some have the audacity to call "real music" which has somehow managed to plague public consciousness by putting on a false veil of "authenticity" (which is really code for "white men playing guitar", lbr). Carly's fearless penchant for unapologetic pop is nothing short of revolutionary in this day and age and it's a shame that a community that is supposedly dedicated to the genre diminishes her output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom