• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
ibfgvZg0jPZ0gb.gif

dismiss ya self.

I didn't lie.
iblYBQlNnLhG3Q.gif

royalan

Enough talk about the demonic beyst from the 4th gate of hell.

Vocal goddess and music legend, Xtina will be performing in one of the early episodes of The Voice.

Not her going back to her latina roots this year.

PvEUmpq.jpg

Already erasing the memories of Usher and Shakira.

Yes, I love that GAF is giving GaGa the recognition she deserves.

All covers? His name would have finally been attached to an album that isn't shit.
For Your Entertainment had some hits and misses, but Trespassing is a pretty damn good album as a whole.

I'm quite disappointed that he's joining that crap show Glee, though. Adam is better than that. I still get the chills when I watch his performances from when he was on Idol.

Phreaker

You guys are funny and lol at the thread title change since we know ARTPOP is coming out now. I wandered in here the first time because I thought there was some breaking news that it wasn't coming out. :)

Aguila

#ICONIC
iiWJo4HHdV1PI.gif

My LP got pushed back for a few reasons. 1.Huge opportunity to make something better 2.I'll now be able to release it worldwide

I wasn't able to before due to the transition/EMI being bought by Universal

3. RELEASE DATES ARE SORT OF REALLY COMPLETELY OUT OF MY CONTROL. Jk. Kinda.

It's really for the best. It's not getting delayed because things are going wrong. It's actually the complete opposite.

EP coming out in September. Including...You're Not The One.

Thank god. You're Not The One is still coming. I'm so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom