• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Oh is Epic a flop?

Have you seen the reviews?

#godels
iy5qCOQg38FNT.gif

botty

Banned
I see your minus GROWING hun *-*

Mhm.
iLnsKqzOKgZze.gif

edit: That lady is Lana Fuchs. She was on 20/20 for her extreme parenting, then ended up on a reality show about Las Vegas women. She was so iconic.

stop.
Gaga does not look old.

iC0fikUoQbN4B.gif

A 67% RT score is pretty high for a non-Disney/Pixar animated movie.
and it's not out yet, so you're just setting yourself up to be clocked if it slays.

cheers to that

ibz8HkOxBbXVkl.gif

Oh, I thought it was @ 52, but I see that's on metacritic and not RT.

Kyon

Banned
"In order to get what I want, I could work with Satan.... And have a good time doing it".

I just watched a random episode of Sin City Rules on YouTube. I LIVE. She's very much so iconic and a BILLIONAIRE *-*

Expose - Come Go With Me
B Angie B - I Don't Want To Lose Your Love
Level 42 - Something About You
The Church - Under The Milky Way

Jeffrey Osborne - Stay With Me Tonight
'Til Tuesday - Voices Carry
S.O.S. Band- Just Be Good To Me
Debbie Deb - Lookout Weekend
Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam - I Wonder If I Take You Home
Jody Watley - Still A Thrill
The Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way
Klymaxx - The Men All Pause
Bryan Adams - Run To You
Tom Tom Club - Genius of Love
The Mary Jane Girls - In My House
Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
George Michael - Father Figure
INXS - Need You Tonight
Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
Stevie Nicks - Stand Back
idQfo2bPLP2Rh.jpg

Nicks has often told the story of how she wrote the song. She wrote it shortly after she was married to Kim Anderson. The newlyweds were driving up to San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara when Prince's song "Little Red Corvette" came on the radio. Nicks started humming along to the melody, especially inspired by the lush synthesizers of the song, and "Stand Back" was born. They stopped and got a tape recorder and she recorded the demo in the honeymoon suite that night. Later, when Nicks went into the studio to record the song, she called Prince and told him the story of how she wrote the song to his melody. He came to the studio that night and played synthesizers on it, although his contribution is uncredited on the album. Then, she says, "he just got up and left as if the whole thing happened in a dream."
Bruce Springsteen - Tunnel of Love
Diana Ross - Muscles
Tom Browne - Funkin' for Jamaica
Teena Marie- Out On A Limb

botty

Banned
"In order to get what I want, I could work with Satan.... And have a good time doing it".

I just watched a random episode of Sin City Rules on YouTube. I LIVE. She's very much so iconic and a BILLIONAIRE *-*

She is a mess. Shame the show was canceled. But she was the only entertaining one, and everyone else was boring. RIP

royalan

OMG - Rob what in the world was that drive-by flawlessness???

You even got some Lady T in there. ;___;

Great 80s songs...I wanna play this game!

Nemesis_

Maybe now that we have the new judges for XFactor, that all their stans will come visit and post.

Especially Paulina

i7Lmpac1UEOww.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Why did Katy Perry pop off on Chief Keef?

wait I just saw this mess

Katy Perry ‏@katyperry
Just heard a new song on the radio called "I hate being sober" I now have serious doubt for the world

@ChiefKeef 6h
Dat bitch Katy Perry Can Suck Skin Off Of my Dick

then the apologizing

Katy Perry ‏@katyperry
Believe me, I'm a lover not a hater. x

Katy Perry ‏@katyperry
I'm a fan of your "Don't Like" video tbh. I was really just having a general opinion on our generations desire to be constantly intoxicated.

Katy Perry ‏@katyperry
Mr. Keef! I'm sorry if I offended you. I heard a lot of people guesting on the song & didn't even know it was you in particular. Actually

oh Katy

izN77S5CnsJEb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom