• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Wait.... I didnt see the rest of his tweets

4hL5VQv.png

2095c354.gif

iy5qCOQg38FNT.gif

Katy Perry said:
I'm a fan of your "Don't Like" video tbh. I was really just having a general opinion on our generations desire to be constantly intoxicated.

There's a stranger in my bed,
There's a pounding my head
Glitter all over the room
Pink flamingos in the pool
I smell like a minibar
DJ's passed out in the yard
Barbies on the barbeque

This a hickie or a bruise?
Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh well
It's a blacked out blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled
Damn

Last Friday night
Yeah we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night
Yeah we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a menage a trois

Last Friday night
Yeah I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop-op
Whoa-oh-oah

This Friday night
Do it all again
This Friday night
Do it all again

Trying to connect the dots
Don't know what to tell my boss
Think the city towed my car
Chandelier is on the floor
With my favorite party dress
Warrants out for my arrest
Think I need a ginger ale
That was such an epic fail

Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh well
It's a blacked out blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled
Damn

Last Friday night
Yeah we danced on table tops

Last Friday night
Yeah we maxed our credits card
And got kicked out of the bars
So we hit the boulevards

Last Friday night
Skinny dipping int he dark
Always say we're gonna stop-op
Oh whoa oh

This Friday night
Do it all again
Do it all again
This Friday night
Do it all again
Do it all again
This Friday night

T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.

Last Friday night
Yeah we danced on table tops

Last Friday night
Yeah we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
Skinny dipping in the dark

Last Friday night
Always say we're gonna stop
Oh-whoa-oh
This Friday night
Do it all again

iy5qCOQg38FNT.gif

i honestly am still PERPLEXED as to why monsters would ever stan her. NEVER FORGET

KATY-PERRY-TWITTER.jpg

Anyone who shoots whipped cream out of her tits for fun shouldn't have a real handle on the word "blasphemous."

Katy usually keeps it cute for me but sometimes she nuzzles her face into ha ass too much. She needs to gain some persPECTive.

Nemesis_

I stan her breasts. That's iT.

ibnKlcEyUNIuxo.gif

But I don't think she's done anything offensive for me to hate her or anything. Like beating up a woman.

I just remembered that UR SO GAY song but if the Swift stans can pretend that Taylor can be dismissed for her homophobic lyrics in her earlier years than I am sure Katy can too

Kyon

Banned

ibnKlcEyUNIuxo.gif

But I don't think she's done anything offensive for me to hate her or anything. Like beating up a woman.

I just remembered that UR SO GAY song but if the Swift stans can pretend that Taylor can be dismissed for her homophobic lyrics in her earlier years than I am sure Katy can too

that guy didnt do anything tho

EDIT:picture to Burn still urks me i agree

ibnKlcEyUNIuxo.gif

Oh yeah. I forget about you sometimeS.

I've been playing Grown Woman CONSTANTLY the last two days. Cannot stop. It's taken over my life and I've lost all control. It just makes me wanna dance it the fuck out. When this starts playing in the clubs I'm gonna be dutty wining my Lebanese ass all over some unsuspecting twink and subsequently make ha night.

DERRENDE

royalan

i honestly am still PERPLEXED as to why monsters would ever stan her. NEVER FORGET

KATY-PERRY-TWITTER.jpg

She didn't lie tho, tbh. One of the things that annoyed me the most about BTW. I'm here for some good religious symbolism, but if you're gonna go there you better make it good, or else it's automatically a cheap trick. Gaga using Judas Iscariot as some sort of metaphor for a love interest was incredibly stupid and read obviously as the cheap attempt at shock that it was. Honestly, Gaga really needs to stay away from "dark" themes in the future. She doesn't handle them well.

Nemesis_

She didn't lie tho, tbh. One of the things that annoyed me the most about BTW. I'm here for some good religious symbolism, but if you're gonna go there you better make it good, or else it's automatically a cheap trick. Gaga using Judas Iscariot as some sort of metaphor for a love interest was incredibly stupid and read obviously as the cheap attempt at shock that it was. Honestly, Gaga really needs to stay away from "dark" themes in the future. She doesn't handle them well.

She was talking about Alejandro >_>

I think the grand hypocrisy here was that she was with Russell Brand at the time. And...well.....yeah.

Kyon

Banned

this was alejandro mv premiere day tho ;--;

I don't even know who that guy is so I'm not wasting my time talking about it.

ib13nprEuS2aaa.gif

Kanye was trying to warn us

I dont know him either, anywhew praise Yeezus

royalan

She was talking about Alejandro >_>

I think the grand hypocrisy here was that she was with Russell Brand at the time. And...well.....yeah.

Oh, Alejandro makes sense--too. Judas was just the song that annoyed me the most for that reason. The entire album is decorated with half-assed attempts at religious dissection.

Nemesis_

You don't really love Grown Woman, do you?

If she took a steaming hot dump on his chest he would smear it all over himself and call it a masterpiece.

The ultimate Bey stan in the guise of a big, humbug coloured trojan horse attempting to disguise itself as an open and unbiased stan when all we know is that it's here for is Garret.

I'm onto Soul

iWNrSc9xcWWUu.gif

Nemesis_

Actress Amanda Bynes was arrested by police in her Midtown apartment after officers were called there for a report of a disorderly person Thursday night, law enforcement sources said.

When officers arrived at Bynes' apartment on West 47th Street, she threw a bong out the window. She was arrested on a charge of reckless endangerment.

Bynes was taken to Roosevelt Hospital to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, then to a Midtown police station to be processed.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...208758721.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_NYBrand

I can't at her throwing the bong out the window

09954248.gif
09954248.gif
09954248.gif
09954248.gif
09954248.gif
09954248.gif

If she took a steaming hot dump on his chest he would smear it all over himself and call it a masterpiece.

The ultimate Bey stan in the guise of a big, humbug coloured trojan horse attempting to disguise itself as an open and unbiased stan when all we know is that it's here for is Garret.

I'm onto Soul

iWNrSc9xcWWUu.gif

IC

Maybe she should release a bad song then so that I can "even out the field" and say I hate it. Oh wait, she did that already. It was called "Bow Down/I Been On" and it's complete shit. lol

And I love Grown Woman coz it's pure B'Day zen, and I've already said countless times that her vocals on a hip-hop beat are always a sure-thing for me. Hoping there are more songs like this one on #Fffffffffive

tumblr_mcvk23t1wC1qhm6vbo1_500.gif

"Bow Down" can not 'grow' as a song. There is nothing there to nurture or be better with time. It's literally one of the worst songs that she's put her voice to.

Probably coz they're both interludes. I think they're both full songs on the album and that was just a little cut and paste.

(I hope they're not on the album though. Bleh)

Out of the two of them I can almost use Bow Down since it actually sounds like a Beyonce song (albeit a lazy one) but I Been On is just nonsense. Maybe if it wasn't pitched down to the point of it sounding like some ratchet Darth Vader outro to the worst Star Wars ripoff Istanbul has ever produced.

Though I do like the "I'm bigger than life" line. Mostly coz of how true it is. The queen is so perceptive *.*

tumblr_mccoodVHWD1qhm6vbo1_500.gif

I Been On is just nonsense. Maybe if it wasn't pitched down to the point of it sounding like some ratchet Darth Vader outro.

iPafJ2d2OKYM5.gif

Idk how far and wide chopped and screwed music has reached across america (or the 'burbs of the ATX) and it may very well be only a Texas phenomenon (everyone I've played it for loves it, even folks who can't stand Beyonce), but to write it off as nonsense, because YOU don't get it is silly.

I Been On is a fun song, if you get it. She's rapping about being the best because: A)she is, and B) that's what rappers do. It's an homage to Houston TX and houstons contributions to the hip hop landscape and really shouldn't be seen as anything other than that. It's fun, it's funny, and it's funky as all get out. I won't give you too much for not getting it, because I clearly don't see what y'all get out of 9/10ths of the shit posted here.

ibqcSSCpkXQ8Hc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom